They subvert our population, send our sons to die for them, and pack our government with their citizens...

They subvert our population, send our sons to die for them, and pack our government with their citizens. In return we give them billions of dollars, and our technology.

AND FUCKING BOOMERS THINK THEY ARE OUR GREATEST ALLY!

Attached: US giving missle tech away to isreal.png (899x1014, 542K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vHSNZK4Je-Y
youtube.com/watch?v=_heUVOGgaSs
military.com/defensetech/2013/12/24/report-israel-passes-u-s-military-technology-to-china
nytimes.com/1993/10/12/world/israel-selling-china-military-technology-cia-chief-asserts.html
americanfreepress.net/documents-reveal-israel-stole-uranium-from-u-s-stockpiles-in-1950s-and-1960s/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

we get their technology actually

Is that an Isreali flag in Alaska?

No they steal it from silicon valley and sell it back to us.

Fuck off with that kike tech.

YES! THIS I

YES, THIS MAKES ME WANT TO PULL MY HAIR OUT!

Alaska is a rightful Israeli clay

I have your back, bro.

Attached: E92A35DE-BB79-4FEB-A445-BDDE0AF84506.jpg (848x790, 121K)

the notorious rope-a-dope strategy

>strongly appreciated
Cant these kikes just once simply say thank you or express explicit feelings of gratitude in some other form, without some nasty "thank you for nothing" catch, for America and Europe funding, building and securing "their" whole civilization out of the desert?
>we
>their
it was never yours to begin with Shlomo

youtube.com/watch?v=vHSNZK4Je-Y

youtube.com/watch?v=_heUVOGgaSs

why do you hate our little colony so? they cannot even defend themselves without our permission. do you need help? are you ok?

>our little colony

you have it the wrong way around.

forgot pic

Attached: jews in the media.jpg (4005x4096, 3.88M)

> (OP)
>why do you hate our little colony so? they cannot even defend themselves without our permission. do you need help? are you ok?
Nope
We actually can

>(you)

Attached: jdf diaper.jpg (315x559, 21K)

listen to grandpa OP

Attached: 1564218053527.jpg (1280x720, 436K)

Reminder that pol will lie to you and not all of those people are jews

>pol
>have sons

>Steve-o anti Jewish media meme is spreading
>Jow Forums starts getting sided in all anti Israel/Jewish threads

What a strange coincidence

>They subvert our population, send our sons to die for them, and pack our government with their citizens. In return we give them billions of dollars, and our technology.
>AND FUCKING BOOMERS THINK THEY ARE OUR GREATEST ALLY!

Cuckold christians still believing in the Jewish fairytale known as the "return of jesus christ". Free shekels from dumb christians who all want to die and be with jebus.

Attached: return-of-christ.jpg (645x315, 101K)

Umm no...
The arrow ballistic missile defence system is an American system given to the kikes as a handout.
I can't believe how many tech transfers you parasite get.

>AND FUCKING BOOMERS THINK THEY ARE OUR GREATEST ALLY!
And so do most fucking zoomers and milennials you arsehole

This thread is getting sided hard, Jow Forums cares more about steve-o's tweets then the US giving Missile technology to our greatest ally.

Israel uses the arrow and the iron dome to shoot down $50 homemade rockets with $250,000 missiles. No worries, dumbass jesus-end-of-world christians will replace them.

Diffrences of degrees.
Boomers are hardcore Jewish ethno-nationalist, it's not even about having to repent for the six gorrilion at this point.

Guess who pays for those $250,000 missiles?

The kikes will be gassed in 2025

OMG
Please stop insulting me like that...lol

And even the iron dome is a piece of American tech.
It's literally a reconfigured patriot missile defence battery.

As an alaskan born this disgusts me enough to puke.

it is really odd how much israel features in your country

zoomers and milennials don't give a fuck, they are scared of being called a racist or a anti-semite, boomers literally worship Israel. They think Israel is only thing keeping the United Sates from becoming an Islamic Country, when its really the other way around.

When will you kikes just take all the high tech you were given as a handout and just leave us be.
You were given trillions in tech transfers, just use them and fuck off.

It should uncucked Canadian snow man.

>Guess who pays for those $250,000 missiles?
Dumbass goyim who gladly give jews free weapons because one day....one day....jesus will appear over Jerusalem riding on a white horse and waving a fucking sword or something.
This is why christianity is just as retarded as scientology or mormonism, the mythology makes as little sense.

Attached: return-of-jesus-christ.png (611x313, 425K)

Boomers are so fucking dumb, it's just fucking sad.

>Jews get in charge of traditionally US tech company
>Move/Outsource it to Israel
>Despite being a US company, all the innovations are now credited to Jews for pride points
>US company in Israel filled with Jews, selling tech back to the US, while Israeli companies and military get the tech free or shared in secret
>"we get their technology"

If that weren't even a big enough slap to the face, they also include/install all sorts of surveillance and backdoor shit into the tech they sell back to the US, but this shit is absent from what they sell in Israel or share between companies there. And of course the tech sold back to the US that gets used by US companies still in the US (and even the US military), now with the surveillance and backdoor shit, is used to steal further information/secrets/innovation back to Israel.

And then to top THAT all off, they also sell the info/secrets/tech both outsourced and stolen, to US enemies.

They just do whatever the Electric jew says, they can't help it.

Attached: f0a0e80ba013aceb1911bb22ce3ac2721a485386cf7d7ff04a11363fd5f42746.jpg (625x437, 68K)

Imagine having pakistani flags in your country though

must be another coincidence

when have they done anything for us

This is what's happening to Intel right now.

>they protect us from the Muslims!!!!!

Attached: photo_2_oath_keeper_0.png (650x750, 19K)

They also sell it to China.

>Secret U.S. missile and electro-optics technology was transferred to China recently by Israel, prompting anger from the U.S. and causing a senior Israeli defense official to resign.

>The head of defense exports for the Israeli Defense Ministry resigned after a U.S. investigation concluded that technology, including a miniature refrigeration system manufactured by Ricor and used for missiles and in electro-optic equipment, was sent to China, according to the Israeli newspaper Maariv.
military.com/defensetech/2013/12/24/report-israel-passes-u-s-military-technology-to-china

nytimes.com/1993/10/12/world/israel-selling-china-military-technology-cia-chief-asserts.html

It's way cheaper to buy US tech from Israel than develop it.

Attached: (((Cohen))).jpg (640x947, 90K)

I'm not surprised, a very kike move.

Do you guys know what happened to Zimbabwe once whites were forced to leave? That's what's gonna happen when Jews leave the US soil.

They have been doing that with all sorts of American tech, they use it as a way to get closer to China.
They sold the F16's engine and radar to the Chinese too.

> A parasite confusing itself for a productive human being
Look, kike, your ethnostate wouldn't even be a thing if it wasn't for Whites.

>That's what's gonna happen when Jews leave the US soil.

kek, where not niggers, we did just fine with out you.

At least he is fucking grateful and makes a point to express that gratitude.
Eurotrash never does. No I’m not a kike but I fucking appreciate that tweet

Rent free

Nah, you killed your own children in Europe for your pagan gods before we gave you Christianity.

Let it sink for a minute.

>gratitude
For what?

Attached: die for Israel, goy.jpg (1200x937, 202K)

>we
You are descended from those who did not follow Yeshua.

Attached: download (30).jpg (1024x769, 188K)

I thought USA was giving us only sheckels...
As a matter of fact we are obligated to buy your tech and not allowed to sell our tech to your enemies...

Christianity would never existed without Jews. I didn't think I will need to explain this

>we gave you Christianity
fuck off kike, you killed my lord you rejected him because to belong to the synagogue of Satan, You belong to your father the devil and you speak his native language of lies and deceit.

One more thing you guys may entertain yourself thinking about is the fact that Israel is your biggest aircraft carrier. We are projection of US power in the Middle East. Think about cost of a military base of this size in this region for you and realise that 38bln over 10 years is fucking nothing

Actually, Jews exists because of Christianity, let that sink in Asa

>muh judeo christian values

fuck off kike, you were god's chosen people then you killed him.

We've got based all over the middle East, in fact I'll bet ten shekels that Israel is top five at most

I understand it can be the hardest redpill to consume and you are still in denial. Do your own research, take your time. I suggest to start with the Synagogue of satan verses you are referring to and to understand their meaning. Don't take redpills as ultimate truth, always do more research. Cheers.

I can't speak for user, but what I think he is referring to is the fact that some tribes and sects have given into the materialistic nature ergo the acquisition of money and power which are wordly and hence of Satan. The exception being Judah. Look at the scism between Israel and Judah in the book, cheers

Bump

Dag nab it Ezra, whered Cha go?

Bump

Now desu, you mustnt harbor hate in your heart if you claim to be a brother in Christ. This is extremely evident in His word

compared to jews, you most definitely are niggers

And yet you won't do a damn thing about it, will you? No you won't!

You don't own nothing!

I know that I am not to hurt the Jew, but I don't believe a god damn thing he says to me.

bout time.
I shared this all day and not one fucker even cared.
remember the sub that shot a missile at Hawaii and was hit by an EarthQuake 3 days later south of Kodiak Island?
Alaska is an Israeli base, and Jews run Alaska.

Attached: Screenshot (957).png (657x565, 224K)

Thats actually true. But usually the synagogue of satan thing is used to say all jews are followers of Satan, which would make Jesus Satan considering all his follower were jews

You know that you dumb fuckers elect them? Just saying if given a choice between blue cola or red cola, it's really just coloured sugar water in the can. Tasty but not particularly healthy is what should be highlighted by the marketted options. Those options are all fixed by the same people, which means they arent options just opinions. If they are just opinions then offer a rebuttal.

>Oh noez! Current options not working and im too lazy to formulate an open source model of goverance.
user: Suck it. Carry your own water or find your wallet.

Attached: 1557616809770.jpg (994x1500, 1.98M)

Actually, no you aren't.
Not anymore.

Attached: Screenshot (340).png (914x850, 425K)

And you do sell American tech to the Chinese constantly!
This is a well known fact, do some God damn research, for God's sake.

Attached: owner of alaska.png (916x891, 494K)

>someone hacked steve-o account, and put a meme up about jews in the media, 1000 replies

>US is giving missile defense systems to Isreal, i'm getting sleepy.

Jow Forums is dead

Nah, you Jews are high functioning niggers.
You both hate White people and yet you will do everything within your power to live in a White society and take White handouts.

Attached: 1557616285031.jpg (1500x984, 2.24M)

Maybe something else?

Attached: 1557627279106.jpg (1500x997, 2.34M)

America has been giving the kikes missile tech for years.
It even gave them the fucking material for a nuke.

The pumpkin soup is pretty awesome

Attached: 1557626418279.jpg (1500x992, 2.21M)

cool now we don't need to invade iran, the US needs not spend a single further dollar on the sponsor of islamic terror Israel.

They became Christians when they started following Christ, Jews killed Christ who they where supposed to bring to this world and therefore where doing the bidding of their father the devil.

General speed of life...horse.

Attached: 1557616725194.jpg (1500x997, 1.88M)

How bout that new Jewish tribe of Alaskan Natives?
Soon Alaska will be gulag mines run by Jews just like Uncle Yuri said it would.

Attached: Screenshot (442).png (839x407, 474K)

Moustaches are generally encouraged, the more rediculious the better.

Attached: 1557618642104.jpg (1003x1500, 1.68M)

>Oh noez! Current options not working and im too lazy to formulate an open source model of goverance.

don't throw rocks in a glass house leaf

Attached: 1553531954987.png (438x496, 415K)

>America has been giving the kikes missile tech for years. It even gave them the fucking material for a nuke.

I thought they got the material for a nuke from France. anyways its more the fact that Jow Forums has no interest in this, that is worrying.

fuck, this is depressing and kiked pilled

I busted it though.
The AG helped this so they can try to own the new mega Pebble Mine.
Maybe the largest scam in Alaska history next to Nunavuut. ( New offshore oil lease)
And nobody even questions it.
If the Jews lost Alaska resources, they would lose the Deep State and this shadow government too.

Attached: Screenshot (167).png (567x394, 218K)

No, they got the ballistic missiles from France.
The enriched uraniam was covertly handed to them by the Americans.

americanfreepress.net/documents-reveal-israel-stole-uranium-from-u-s-stockpiles-in-1950s-and-1960s/

You're their little colony. USA capital is not Washington DC is Tel Aviv

>They became christians
Not really, Jesus never tried to create a new religion, he was teaching the Torah in Synagogues, and telling about how the laws of God were alive and he had new plans for his laws, then with his sacrifice in cross he completed the last prophecy of the old testment( still Judaism). After that the apostles went in pilgrage teaching his gospel and generstions later the ideia of christianism as a new religion separeted from judaims was created in Rome. But, during his time alive, he never really tried to create a new religion, just to teach the people the new plans of God about his laws, thats why still today you have mesianic jews, jews that follow judaism by the gospel of Jesus.

The eternal American golem...

Attached: 5535lowres.jpg (1000x820, 1.02M)