What does Jow Forums think of John Fitzgerlad Kennedy?

What does Jow Forums think of John Fitzgerlad Kennedy?

Attached: 800px-John_F._Kennedy,_White_House_color_photo_portrait.jpg (800x1037, 139K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-39371715
youtube.com/watch?v=XT5AwA_BWsE
youtube.com/watch?v=64zNbv_fm3M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Catholic Jew

kek

overall pretty based. A jew pawn obviously (as are all 1900+ presidents) but a cool guy.

he found out how bad things really are

should have been saturated sooner

Attached: verybadgoy.jpg (318x470, 43K)

Pretty mediocre president that is only fondly remembered because his brains flew out the back of his skull.

I'd say he got too based that the zionists had to put him down before he purged the swamp

A jew that tried to inspect israel nuclear program? Am i missing something about jfk?

This.

Moon Landings
Atomic Bomb Hoax

Slept with an alleged MKultra model

He wanted to end the Vietnam war. Big Dick Johnson had other ideas.

Monsanto developed agent orange, weird.

wanted to recover stolen nukes from Israel

Mossad killed him

i prefer presidents that dont get themselves shot

Dimona. This goy gets it.

instantly now my favourite president

>Ends your foreign entanglements
>Dabs on your jewclear weapons program
Why is he not more loved by Jow Forums? He is everything you want Trump to be.

You can't steal something which doesn't exist, I think.

He liked Hitler, I found that weird.

Get out, kike.

wut? sauce? also, remove memeflag as you are too damn activ ein this thread?

You don't find it weird?

JFK diary calls Hitler 'stuff of legends' - BBC News - BBC.com
bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-39371715
23 Mar 2017 - A diary kept by President John F Kennedy as a young man travelling in Europe, revealing his fascination with Adolf Hitler, is up for auction.

Nothing remotely weird about admiring a great man.

Attached: thisguygetsit.jpg (591x691, 81K)

Do you know about his speech at the UN about weather modification?

>I want to splinter the CIA into a thousand pieces and scatter it to the winds.

If you haven't you should read 11/22/63.

No, hit me.

JFK Forecasts Weather Control at 1961 UN General Assembly
youtube.com/watch?v=XT5AwA_BWsE

1963 Weather Modification Speech President John F Kennedy
youtube.com/watch?v=64zNbv_fm3M
(The year they cancelled the project Artificial Contrail Generator)

That was the Wikileaks password

password for what?

Vault 7

Thanks to Wikileaks, you may have seen a quote from President Kennedy recently about his desire to “splinter the C.I.A. in a thousand pieces and scatter it to the winds.” Wikileaks used the quote as the password to decrypt its latest release about CIA spy tools. And the quote can be found in news stories around the world, including in some from The Intercept. The only problem? The origin of the quote is a bit dubious.

Famous quotes can be a funny thing in the 20th and 21st centuries. Sometimes we have a solid, first-hand account of something written down in a speech or recorded on film. Other times we rely on journalists and authors to accurately quote someone in a newspaper or a book. And still other times, we have to rely on those same journalists to relay what someone said from a third party. In the case of the JFK quote, it’s that last one.

The phrase “splinter into a thousand pieces and scatter it to the winds” actually dates back to at least the early 19th century and has decidedly religious origins. You can find versions of the phrase in Methodist sermons from 1819, in letters from clergy of the 1840s, and in fiction of the early 20th century.

In fact, British author John Buchan uses the phrase in his 1916 book Greenmantle, set during the First World War:

Make no mistake, Madam; that folly is over. I will tear this sacred garment into a thousand pieces and scatter them on the wind. The people wait today for the revelation, but none will come. You may kill us if you can, but we have at least crushed a lie and done service to our country.’

So how did we start to attribute this phrase to JFK and his attitudes toward the CIA? The first attribution of this quote to President Kennedy comes from a story in the April 25, 1966 edition of the New York Times. Notably, this was almost three years after Kennedy’s death:

Former President Truman, whose Administration established the C.I.A. in 1947, said in 1963 that by then he saw “something about the way the C.I.A. has been functioning that is casting a shadow over our historic positions, and I feel that we need to correct it.”

And President Kennedy, as the enormity of the Bay of Pigs disaster came home to him, said to one of the highest officials of his Administration that he “wanted to splinter the C.I.A. in a thousand pieces and scatter it to the winds.”

Uh, no. He stepped it up from near zero. Ok’d CIA help to assassinate Vietnam’s president shortly before commie got him.
LBJ decided his image was best to “out Kennedy” Kennedy.

A far right liberal who would never win in today's climate running as a democrat

>far right liberal
care to explain how you mean?

Reminder that Jackie killed him

>CIA trained
>has literally no emotional reaction or shock to her husband's head exploding in front of her
>climbs over car as planned to show she has no weapon (it was in her handbag)
>pulls the fed at the back into the car who blew the rest of JFK's head apart in the tunnel
>her blood soaked is locked in a windowless acidfree room and thr public can never see it because the blood splatter would prove trajectories
>some celebrity insiders knew and left clues in broad daylight like the Pink Panther (how she looked when crawling over the car) and the entirety of Queen's Killer Queen

Forgot pic
The Zapruder film has been proven to be heavily edited

Attached: frontmenu_i000039.jpg (935x293, 37K)

>>her blood soaked is locked in a windowless acidfree room and thr public can never see it because the blood splatter would prove trajectories
if it were true, they'd just destroy her fress, handbag, shoes, hat, the car, everything.

Operation Northwoods is the only reason I respect him.

For smacking his general's shit and rejecting the plan?

Prof that the Jews were behind JFK's murder.

Attached: JFK.Jews.png (957x620, 109K)

Taken out of context

Exactly, for fighting the military industrial complex that was willing to literally kill scores of Americans just to incite a war between the US and Cuba so the arms profiteers could make bank as they did in WW2, the Korean War, etc. Eisenhower's famous "military industrial complex" was very serious. Kennedy tried to fight it, and they took him out. (Bay of Pigs was an Eisenhower plan by the way, so that doesn't count)

Wow, if only we had ten guys in Congress or the Senate as principled as that today we'd probably have a based version of "The Squad" and btfo the entire established political class.

sauce

Mob got him elected and then he stabbed them in the back!