Is that true that only white people can consume milk?

Is that true that only white people can consume milk?

Attached: lighter.png (440x570, 102K)

Other urls found in this thread:

qz.com/.../china-is-the-third-largest-milk-producing-country-even-though-most-a...
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

actually the ability to digest milk after puberty is a mutation originating from the area that is modern day turkey.

No, but I know that asians cannot do it.

Yes

depends on their blood type. Blood type B is the best for dealing with milk.

Ethiopians can

Think you mean Nigerians

No. But there sure are a lot of niggers who get the shits from it.

But not all whites can drink it, and not all blacks are lactose intolerant.

I've been listening to a black doctor and she says it's the worst thing

everyone can consume raw milk

Technically speaking, everyone is lactose intolerant, just at different levels. The existence of lactaid-pills kinda renders high tolerance useless at this point, though.

No. I drink 1-1.5 litres of full fat milk daily and I’m fine. I tried gomad a couple years ago because I was skinny af (still am :/) but i stopped it because i wasn’t eating properly.
>t.pajeet

>british
>white

>wherever i go, i must shit

Pure Finnish genes and pure white milk. Your countries will never be this based

Attached: maito.jpg (600x764, 42K)

>Asians
which one?

Pretty sure the japs are well known for hokkaido milk

>wherever I go, I must shit
Some people get the shits but I never did when I was a teenager and I had way more milk back then. Always been a big milk drinker. More recently, I have been making smoothies with milk as the base and I usually throw in Quaker Oats for the calories and carbs (like two cups of this every morning). So all my shits are pretty good. If anyone is as skinny as I was before and they have an issue with milk, it must be a struggle. Makes gaining weight so easy

Some Asians can drink milk, some don't. Interesting correlation is that those who do drink milk have weaker bones (measured by the number of hip fractures) - here you have your "drink milk for stronger bones" slogan.

the kind that get angry because they practice circumcision.

No. Don't worry Vanya, you're fine, russians can consume milk too.

oh, the brit's definition of "asian", I see

AFAIK all asians are far more given to lactose intolerance and there is some degree of truth to OPs meme since whites are highly resistant to it. For a lot of asians and other nonwhites too, once they stop ingesting dairy for a moderate period of time they basically lose their ability to do so forever.

I could potentially be wrong about this, but I didn't read from any sort of "racist" or political websites. Just something I have always understood was anthropologically true.

did I hit a nerve? maybe one that no longer exists?

nope, just frustrating people outside asia lumping all asians together into one group.

>indians
>pakis
>mongols
>malays
>chinks
>japs
>literally even micronesians
all of them are "asian" technically.

What a shithole part of the world, really.

Nope. Most middle eastern people can drink milk and some Indians too.

makes sense im A-

But a high proportion of Asians are lactose-intolerant or lactase-deficient—meaning they lack sufficient lactase, the enzyme necessary to absorb the sugar in milk, lactose, and may suffer from diarrhea, gas, and bloating after consuming dairy products.12 May 2015
China is the third-largest milk producing country, even though most ...
qz.com/.../china-is-the-third-largest-milk-producing-country-even-though-most-a...

That's the Hebrew bloodtype according to dieticians

Milk is for babies, real men drink beer.

whats the A from then

Drinking beer increases your estrogen

Any truth to that

O is Americas
A is Central
B is Asiatic

AB is the newest and rarest it was found on the Turin Shroud because it's a combination of Cleopatra Hellenic and Caesar Roman blood

drinking beer lowers your testosterone im sure i read it somewhere.

>Drinking beer increases your estrogen
I think only Zima does that

I think some pajeets and sandniggers can. Remember seeing this map showing some can. I know Asians and most nigs can't.

If regular beer consumption truly has a meaningful impact on estrogen balance I'd be devastated.
I've read a lot of bs about this on the internet with plenty of contradicting sources.

Attached: file.png (762x747, 957K)

Reminder that enterance test to the ethnostate will include drinking a glass of milk

Attached: 1539691099042.jpg (614x455, 32K)

East Africans can, some West Africans too mainly those have lived nomadic life alongside cattle.

We can

no.
everyone can consume milk
how well they can digest it isn't special to "white people" either

Attached: 3XOVN7CHVO5YLJ4O6KD4YOXGEA.jpg (525x406, 23K)

Mongols fed on milk, cracker.

Lmao food by bloodtype is the most meme tier shit

White people can drink anything we want

Chinnese friend can not eat ice cream, even the garlic kind.
I'm mexican, and I can eat milk, cream, cheese. I don't really drink milk, but I love eggs with cheese, or some bagels with cream cheese and lox. Cup of coffee with cream. Makes my morning.

i cannot drink milk at all, its pretty bad

no.

Attached: lactasemaps.jpg (1000x773, 48K)

that used to be the west

think you mean niggers

oh so close

damn niggers

I'm not white and never had any issues. Come to think of it, I don't know anyone with lactose intolerance.

MILKED.COM

I can alot. Am I white?

Probably BCS you live in an overwhelmingly white country

Yes

Not according to Jow Forums.

>American
>white

>Pretty sure the japs are well known for hokkaido milk
might be ainu genes as they migrated from russia

Most people who consume milk even if they are lactose intolerant do it by boiling the milk

Attached: trippledot.png (1265x593, 374K)

Everybody drinks milk from your mother's hanging tits user.

Very original you fucking Brit, "top bantz" you nig

>Jow Forums is one person

You're white, just the dumber end of the white spectrum, my eurotrash fren.

Attached: 1533528041964.gif (255x255, 330K)