Hmm

Hmm

This really makes you think

Attached: received_2156939677753255.jpg (535x398, 38K)

Pretty sure that's the exact opposite, but I don't give a shit who's killing who over there.

Hmm

Attached: received_1159771840855571.jpg (640x640, 41K)

Who cares about dead semites?

So you hate white people?
Ok i understand

Attached: model11-e1459790526321.jpg (900x477, 114K)

anudda shoah

It takes serious chutzpah to own the news and simultaneously complain about what's on it.

Attached: vile shlomo.jpg (847x477, 51K)

do any of the hamas rockets even have warheads? as far as i know they're glorified fireworks.

So you admit they are white Europeans and have no right to be in the Middle East?

yeah really makes me think why i should give a fuck about either

israel has a top tier missile defence system so 99% of those rockets are intercepted. Meanwhile the Kikes bulldoze Palestinian settlements and poison their water supplies.

Attached: 1564387361069.gif (320x320, 1.58M)

Go root a polar bear

> muh pisrael
> gimma that land to piss on it!
> muh imaginary pissgod wrote so in muh pissbook!!
t. retardation

KILL YOUR SELF you flithy Hasbara KIKE

your not white your a fucking rat

Attached: palestine israel rocket.jpg (1432x1358, 658K)

Fuck off and stop pretending to be Norwegian

It is objectively true, this point the cartoon is trying to make.

So why are Hamas shooting peas at Israel?

Im not a jewish man
Im a white christian who fight for rights of harassed people of israel

Israel has a right to defend itself against evil islamic invaders

Attached: eed45049359afe00d0c24cfbe10981aa.jpg (750x1486, 119K)

drop the VPN shlomo

No literally fuck off and stop pretending to represent my country

Prase the Sun, I'm with Iran

>invaders
literally there before them

Jeg er norsk

Hva feiler det deg? Hater du western kvinner og menn?

you can't "prase" both the sun and allah as far as i know

Why is it ok for israeli kikes to put palestinians in death camps and shoot unarmed civilians?

As a Jew, I think that we Jews should remember that we stole land from the palestinians and that Israel is an evil colonialist apartheid state.

If they believe in the Torah then the Africans are as Jewish as we are! We should open the borders of Israel and welcome the brown people in because our religion is all about radical inclusion and love.

because it doesn't happen, it's what the mainstream media jews are portraying and you're falling for it

Du skriver ikke som om du er norsk.
Literally don't care about your Abrahamic religions

Proof? Kys muslim lover

Probably all part of their plan, to make the news seem neutral, which most people still somehow believe.

Quiet shill. Israel is just an idea.

The Palestinians are just as jewish as you and me. Stop being racist.

Cool it with the antisemitism in here goys. I mean guys.

You're not clever or smart. I'll have this filth shut down by the ADL if you dont all apologise. I'm waiting...

Attached: 1563327272404.png (748x765, 692K)

lol...not acknowledging where Hamas even originated, directly from Israeli occupation of Palestine. Same with Hezbollah in Lebanon.

>jews
>white
Nice try chaim.

>waaah waaah, muh peepo, muh land, muh ebil palestin, muh self defence
The day the world grabs your people and butchers each one of you with a rusty blade is the day of salvation

The real question here is why anyone should care what Israel does, and why it animates so many people.

I mean, the Left in Norway for example has had the Palestinian issue as a cause for at least 50 years, but I've never actually believed in their sincerity and I've always viewed it as an idpol mechanism, given that the people who are most outspoken about it are often ethnic Norwegians who don't even know a single Arab in real life.

The real question is why IS and Israel never fought each other despite IS owning territory directly adjacent to the Israeli border.
Gets the noggin joggin.

You're surprised that a dislocated group of jihadists with AK-47s didn't attack a fully functioning military with nuclear weapons?

No offense, but even though IS is and was retarded, they at least had a modicum of self-preservation.

so one side doesnt even come close to the level of tech the other side has....but keeps shooting rockets at the other side...

a few years ago, like 2007 I remember they were at war with each other again and Israel had ONE demand to stop the war: stop shooting rockets at us. Palestine rejected the demand and continued to plead to the UN to make Israel stop.

Israel has a right to defend itself against evil islamic invaders

Attached: DcCU7XpWAAANdLj.jpg (960x1200, 307K)

>oi vey look at Hamas capabilities. we poor jews are justified in bombing them
get fucked you criminal parasite

Attached: 1552926101918.jpg (1563x1800, 659K)

again with this bullshit...

Attached: 1536163408654.jpg (1142x960, 171K)

>they have a good anti missile system so its ok to launch rockets at their civilian population
Holy fuck you're deranged

same fucking story
kikes only deserve 100% genocide
they just keep praying on weak people lowest instincts

Attached: sameoldstory.jpg (1497x1931, 640K)

its called false flag attack.
jews punch themselves so they can kick the shit out of Palestinians and tell UN its "self-defence"
that's why every attack there is no or hardly any casualties on Israel side and at least dozens on Palestinian side

Abdul, you believe in the genocide of all non-muslims. Why single jews out?

is this loss?

you have a rights to burn in hellfire kike

Attached: 1543588680802.jpg (1024x685, 114K)

Oh so now Hamas doesnt actually fire rockets at Israel? It's Israel attacking itself and pretending it was Arabs? Some real mental gymnastics there, dumbass.

Except every msm outlet in the US is vehemently pro-Israel. Jews just inflate any little mention of wrongdoing on their behalf to annudah shoah.

You won't find two clips from MSNBC or CNN calling for an end to Israeli aid or whatever because the outlets are owned by zionist jews. OP's image is a classic example of crying out in pain as they strike.

>Jews killing muslims and muslims killing jews.
Imokwiththis.png

Attached: BenSHp.png (500x522, 126K)

Abdul is your genetical cousin and as fucked in the head as you are.
two fucking inbreds

Attached: 1557805010645.jpg (864x1080, 201K)

>comparing Israel to the United States of America

I'm a European Ashkenazi, tard

>t. Muhammad
Back to the desert

Just how many Rabbi are in Norway?

>throws rock at man with shotgun
>get's shot
>complains

hon hon hon hon~

>huwyt

Jew comics are not getting better these days.

>US
>white

Pick one

Based

If only an SS-18 was in that list.

The most noteworthy thing here is that the Hamas rockets are doing no damage at all. Notably the comic ends before showing the devastation done by the Israeli rocket

no its not as the juden control the news and they lie to make them self as victims.

Attached: 1502993985547.jpg (450x407, 51K)

to expensive, scheckls must be saved.

the problem is for every injured israeli and every bombed abandoned building you kill multiple Palestinian civilians.
and you are well known for false flag attacks like pic rel

and as of 2019
>On 3 May, during the weekly protests at the Gaza–Israel border, two Israeli soldiers were injured in an attack by a Gazan sniper who, according to Israel Defense Forces (IDF), was connected to Palestinian Islamic Jihad (PIJ).[8][9] In response, the Israel Air Force targeted a nearby Hamas post with an airstrike, killing two people and injuring two others. The men killed were identified as Abdullah Ibrahim Mahmoud Abu Salouh, 33 and Alaa Ali Hasan al-Boubli, 29. Hamas pledged to respond to the "Israeli aggression".[10] In addition, two other Palestinians were killed and 60 wounded,[7] 36 of them by Israeli gunfire.[11]

>According to IDF, more than 250 rockets were launched from Gaza into Israel, causing serious injury to at least one person.[7]

>The Israeli Air Force and IDF struck more than 120 sites in the Gaza Strip.[7] According to the Health Ministry of the Gaza Strip, these airstrikes killed four people – two men, and a woman with a toddler.[12] According to Palestinian officials, the woman and toddler who died were identified as Falestine Abu Arar, 37, and her niece Siba Abu Arar, 14-months old. Thirteen other Palestinians were reportedly injured during the day.[13] The IDF denied responsibility, stating that the woman and toddler were killed by Palestinian rocket fire.[12]

Attached: LibertyPill.jpg (851x1802, 395K)

literally the opposite of that happens. hamas fire WHAT IS BASICALLY A BIG HOMEMADE FIREWORK, I'M NOT EVEN KIDDING LOOK IT UP and the kikes respond by dropping burger-made and paid for 2000lb JDAMs on entire fucking neighborhoods slaughtering men, women and kids. i mean seriously, just look at 2018 numbers alone. the kikes allege hamas fried "hundreds" of rockets into israel in 2018 and there wasn't a single fucking verifiable death. the kikes said a single person died in ashkelon accept reporters went to cover the story and couldn't verify it. fuck kikes, obviously, and fuck burgers for providing them with an endless free supply of bombs to mass murder palestinian kids with. fucking cunts.

>At least 200 more projectiles were launched from Gaza towards Israel, killing four people and injuring several others. An Israeli man was killed when a rocket struck in front of his home.[15] The man was identified as Moshe Agadi, a 58-year old father of four.[16] A rocket fired overnight damaged an empty kindergarten in Sderot, after landing in its yard and exploding.[17] Later that day, a rocket directly struck a factory in the city of Ashkelon, leaving a man dead and two others injured.[18] A Kornet anti-tank missile hit a private van in the kibbutz community of Yad Mordechai, killing the Israeli driver.[19] Three people were injured in the Eshkol Regional Council – two lightly when a mortar shell landed in a yard, and a Thai worker was moderately wounded by a rocket that exploded in a field where he was working. A 35-year old man was killed by shrapnel from a rocket that hit his Ashdod home later that day.[20]

>In response, the IDF struck over 210 sites in the Gaza Strip during the day. A Hamas commander was assassinated by an airstrike during the day while travelling in a car down a street, marking the first targeted killing carried out by Israel in several years.[21] The man was identified as Hamed Ahmed Abed Khudri, and was accused of transferring funds from Iran to Gaza. Palestinian factions threatened to use long-range rockets to attack Israel if the "aggression" continues.[12] During the day, Israel deployed the 7th Armored Brigade and the Golani Brigade to the Gaza–Israel border.[22] Later that day, an Israeli airstrike killed 3 people in the northern Gaza town of Beit Lahiya, including a pregnant woman, according to the Health Ministry of the Gaza Strip. The woman was identified as 33-year old Amani al-Madhoun.[23]

Kike rat

Hmm

This really makes you think

Attached: jew pol.png (637x540, 469K)

the guys is jew and he forbids americans to do what he excuses jews to do
its pathetic form of manipulation. you deserve genocide for such hypocrisy as you cant be reasoned with

Attached: dfrench.png (571x591, 812K)

still genetically 90% shitskin

moshe is very white, whiter than you for sure

jews cant be white

Attached: 1544443927118.png (2000x2000, 2.86M)

Didn't Israel blow up Palestine's national library?

every single one of you is anti-white bigot

Attached: 1557704969240.jpg (1200x1073, 231K)

it's on the infographic. now show me your tard loicence, you better have one.

Attached: 1556206491599.jpg (1024x838, 177K)

Attached: 1556207600392.jpg (1200x902, 219K)

Attached: 1556206547488.jpg (1200x837, 209K)

ah yes, blame all jewish people for the mainstream media and blue checkmarks.

Attached: 1556206527718.jpg (1200x1009, 256K)

i'm just blaming you for what narrative you push and for how full of shit you are

Attached: 1554505098915.jpg (1200x900, 195K)

biggest hive mind in the world

Attached: 1556206509876.jpg (1200x1025, 247K)

It is your guys fault though

Attached: Jesuit rings.jpg (500x622, 85K)

>t. Muhammad
read:
Islam is an Abrahamic religion. You got nothing, polarizer with a VPN

Nope they are not we still have enough of them we do not need more

Attached: Evil Jew world order Plan.jpg (1024x1024, 261K)

I'll try to explain this so that maybe your 2 brain cells can understand:
Israel has superior funding and firepower. It has a sophisticated anti-missile net that is pretty effective. There are plenty of procedures and drills of what to do in case of a rocket attack, and I'm pretty sure every house legally has to have a reinforced room that is used as a shelter in case of attacks. There is a warning system that triggers on attacks, and people have time to seek shelter before the rocket hits. If you're outside, you fucking hide or go to a public shelter.
Now, as for Gaza:
Shit weapons, shit technology, shit anti-missile defence, don't think they even have a warning system or shelters. And on top of that, they use places with lots of civilians as their military bases.
I haven't ever been to Gaza so I may be wrong, and if you have CREDIBLE sources that prove me wrong please do provide them.

also you own majority of mainstream media so stop playing innocent kike

Attached: 1549269905187.jpg (3884x7735, 3.62M)

Lol imagine shilling for israel on a mongolian basket weaving forum.

i'm not pushing any narrative, don't compare me to this waste of space

>tfw this is literally true
Israel should be allowed to defend itself

Jews run Pedowood and Freemasonry

Attached: Masonic meanings.jpg (1200x1133, 205K)

Attached: rats with small hats.png (1333x1000, 792K)

>sorry goy its only okay when we do it

Stop pretending to be Norwegian

>western kvinner og menn?
Vet ikke om jeg ville satt Morgan Kane bokene mine i samme kategori som de to andre der.

>sandniggers bombing kikes
>kikes bombing sandniggers
Should I really give a shit?