If you want to know who the useful idiots are in America right now, see if they're wearing a red hat

If you want to know who the useful idiots are in America right now, see if they're wearing a red hat.

Attached: america can't stop losing - encryption.jpg (550x714, 146K)

Other urls found in this thread:

documentcloud.org/documents/6209829-Barr.html
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/RSA_BSAFE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>san francisco
>no soundbite of the conversation being had to prove allegations/hear context
>implying you think your information is safe currently
what's it like being a useful idiot with delusions of grandeur?

Attached: sounds like lib.jpg (480x290, 17K)

>put a backdoor
>in encryption
is Barr a brainlet?

He's a Boomer so of course he doesn't understand technology.

>>no soundbite of the conversation being had to prove allegations/hear context
It wasn't a conversation, it was from a statement at a conference, you fucking moron.

documentcloud.org/documents/6209829-Barr.html

It’s like he doesn’t know he does online banking with encryption.

Don't care at all. We have an invasion going on here and this is the least of our problems. They could turn this whole place into a police state and I would congratulate them as long as they use it to stop Democrats.

>They could turn this whole place into a police state and I would congratulate them
You'll make good fertilizer.

The boomers in government need to be purged

I don't think you get it. I am successful and stable and trying to protect this country from being destroyed.

>Boomers acting like they understand technology
sigh...

You're not the one who gets it, and being "successful and stable" won't change anything. Ask them for a blindfold if they don't give you one. I'm sure a sympathetic officer will oblige.

This is what happens when you appoint a 79 year old establishment dinosaur (who was AG during the Cold War) into a position where he has primitive knowledge of most of the new tech and social developments in the country. Barr Pompeo have been such disappointments.

Checked

Checked if I thought trump and his guys were going after Hillary or the encrypted cloud pedophile Videos the elite have I’d be all for it but they aren’t. Trump fired that Acosta nigger who gave Epstein the slap on the wrist because he was bringing to much attention to trump about the pedophilia angle. Literally no one is talking about Epstein anymore and the liberals have stopped bothering it because trump removed the weak link.

Attached: DB237348-9A71-44DF-93C9-DD628D8C4D35.png (680x383, 413K)

well guess why intel is building processors in israel.

NEVER VER BUY INTEL!

You're the brainlets.

Go ahead and put backdoors in it. We will just release a better product with no backdoor and punish compliant globalist traitor software companies.

Attached: 1564291670909.png (576x566, 283K)

you sure about that brainlet?

tbf that already happens

Even RSA encryption has backdoors:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/RSA_BSAFE

I'm sure the government has some creepy shit to spy the goyim freely too.

Why would you subhumans post a document that has no single section that has him saying that retarded headline in anyway shape or form.

It's like you want your entire side to be dehumanized and more easily slaughtered once you don black masks and skinny jeans.

Sage

Attached: 1561851368508.gif (500x226, 1.84M)