It's not fair with us fellow brown/mixed

Alright Pol I completely agree that race mixing is terrible etc, but come on guys I'm a human too I want a beautiful white wife and a bunch of kids.
I'm mixed already my mom is germany so why I cant?
Everyone knows the white are the top tier and that's all we care, so lets share and be happy, thanks user, thanks my fans, and god bless the united states of america, bye.

Attached: TB2gf7Y.png (602x369, 379K)

If I was a German, I would say, ok half brother, come on in. But white and brown.... ohhh... I don’t know, if you’re a mulatto you shouldn’t breed

Right looks worse

I’m half white/half poo and I still came out looking fucking ugly

I refuse to touch women who wear a lot of makeup. It's a trap.

you can have an american "white", how's that?

Attached: robo.png (900x1200, 2.18M)

Your toxic DNA should not be passed on, at least not to the white gene pool. Find another shitskin like you or even better get a dog.

There are lots of mixed girls so you can get them.

I am a mulatto, but I'm not an ugly one, I'm kinda average - 8/10 so my childrens would born almost a god with that 10/10 white blond queen.
I agree
How exactly do you look like?
everythings a trap lol
They're not that bad, I would no problem at all.
My iq is higher than yours I can guarantee.
But I want the white blond which is much better, mixed girls only want money.

U should hate your parents for creating a demon spawn. U should now breed with your own kind and that’s your fellow mutts.

t. encino man

if you're brown then just walk across the border into California, should be all good

Attached: poleburner.jpg (1066x2818, 465K)

Are you sure that’s an American year book and not a Mexican one? I’m going to be pretty worried if that’s American

>Everyone knows the white are the top tier
Western white women:
> Fucks with Tyrons till their late 30s
>Shitload of tattoos and piercing
> red/green/blue colored hair
>fat
>dressed like slut
> Prefers one-night stands to traditional familie

Thanks, I'll pass I prefer brown waifu with traditional values. Western women are golddigger sluts and they are proud of this.

Attached: Princess-Ameerah-Al-Taweel-too-hot-picture.jpg (407x407, 40K)

Alright user that was terrible, she is so attractive with jawline and everything, and even him he's not that bad looking.
How the kid born that ugly monk looking? I don't get it, it looks horrendous so damn much, I think it wont happens to me, I have good genes.

Attached: 1429511902803.png (990x743, 870K)

There are a lot of half-Britons who are clearly quintessentially British unironically.
>Dave Gahan (half-indomalaysian)
>Richard Ayoade (half-nigerian)
>Jaz Coleman (half-Indian)
>Faris Badwan (half-Palestinean)
In any case, it's not about whether autists on the internet accept you, it's about whether your neighbours accept you. If you're 1 ethnic guy in a white town who gets along with the residents, you're fine. If you're in a majority white town with a large violent non-white minority, you will be in the firing line.

would a spic one be in english?

yeah it looks like a baby orc, hopefully your baby creatura fares better m8

Attached: polera.jpg (686x1494, 260K)

that pic related isn't bad I'd put my seed on her as well, thanks user.
That's a nightmare, but I'm not black, I'm more arabic/ethiopian mixed with german, I even kinda look attractive I'd say, I don't have any blackoid feature like nose etc.

I agree, thanks.

Yes i hope so. as I said I don't have the blackoid gens, its only my color.

>
You're safest bet is marrying another (attractive) mullato or full black desu

Just go with a mexican, the government has declared them white much to their dismay.

That nose has to be photoshopped. Else it is a sentient parasite on her face.

Attached: 1f4660143c9149bf04cfd5b07576bc8f.jpg (1340x531, 67K)

Wheres the parasite? jesus user.

Go find another mutt if you must breed. Only a self-loathing whore would even consider you.

You are talking about 99% of western women here

>tfw checkmark Hispanic and What race are you checkmark White cause the other Races don't fit me

Feels good man

Learn english first nigger, than we'll talk about why you should fuck off.

Western world is doomed anyway. Why should he lear your degenerate language

My english is fabulous, almost native!

Thats ok, he's just upset that Hungary is a shithole and hes neet/poor.

I’d punch that bitxh in her forehead

You shouldn't. It's one of the hardest parts of the body. Your fist will break sooner than her forehead.

thats true, he'd probably brak his finger lol

I cried with laughter seeing that! haha (those poor mixed spanish-spic bastards.)

Attached: Selection_010.png (465x590, 283K)

No, I’d crack her skull with my brass rings, stupid

Female predator