CLIMATE POTATO IS COMING TO AMERICA

Oh, shit. Drumpf is finished now:

>Sailing to America: Teen to bring her climate activism to US

>Greta Thunberg, the Swedish teenager whose social media-savvy brand of eco-activism has inspired tens of thousands of students in Europe to skip classes and protest for faster action against climate change, said Monday that she plans to take her message to America the old-fashioned way: by boat.

>The 16-year-old tweeted that she’ll sail across the Atlantic aboard a high-tech racing yacht, leaving Britain next month to attend U.N. climate summits in New York in September and Santiago, Chile, in December.

>Thunberg told The Associated Press ahead of her announcement that she spent months trying to figure out how to travel to the U.S. without using planes, which she has long shunned because of their high greenhouse gas emissions.

>Cruise ships are also notoriously big polluters, while sailors rarely brave the Atlantic in August because of hurricane risks.

>“Taking a boat to North America is basically impossible,” she said in an interview during her weekly “Fridays for Future” protest outside the Swedish parliament in Stockholm. “I have had countless people helping me, trying to contact different boats.”

apnews.com/cccfd36cce0a4fd6ae7f792b64d7614d

Attached: 1000[1].jpg (1000x667, 88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

magaimg.net/img/8g9k.jpg
magaimg.net/img/8g9s.jpg
magaimg.net/img/8ga7.jpg
magaimg.net/img/8gca.jpg
magaimg.net/img/8haw.jpg
magaimg.net/img/88k0.jpg
magaimg.net/img/8hav.jpg
archive.is/oNa3o
archive.is/QCCCo
archive.is/L2BPD
archive.is/aflzk
archive.is/8VIXn
archive.is/PMnPr
archive.is/wcHp
archive.is/hSxEy
archive.is/pxBRI
archive.is/2eUat
archive.is/QHtiZ
archive.is/lyvW0
archive.is/MZqw8
archive.is/kQ82e
archive.is/Tlwpw
web.archive.org/web/20131102034838/http://pjmedia.com/blog/climategate-noaa-and-nasa-complicit-in-data-manipulation/
web.archive.org/web/20100224025212/http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/environment/article7004936.ece
web.archive.org/web/20090929125116/https://wattsupwiththat.com/2009/09/27/quote-of-the-week-20-ding-dong-the-stick-is-dead/
web.archive.org/web/20091122160941/http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/jamesdelingpole/100017393/climategate-the-final-nail-in-the-coffin-of-anthropogenic-global-warming/
archive.is/ORhhh
archive.is/9pnLg
archive.is/Y4cMr
archive.is/vjShO
youtu.be/oYhCQv5tNsQ
youtu.be/BC1l4geSTP8
un.org/en/climatechange/
magaimg.net/img/8gaa.jpg
archive.is/0KnJz
magaimg.net/img/8gab.jpg
youtu.be/wqGVJWC-l-E
archive.is/OeGiu
magaimg.net/img/8gd3.jpg
magaimg.net/img/8gd2.jpg
magaimg.net/img/88jz.jpg
magaimg.net/img/8hau.jpg
magaimg.net/img/8hax.png
magaimg.net/img/8hay.jpg
magaimg.net/img/8hce.jpg
magaimg.net/img/8hcg.jpg
magaimg.net/img/8hat.jpg
youtube.com/channel/UCP0Dfc4Tt600NS7lKEZtJqQ
youtube.com/channel/UCI-Am0t4qQaP_Do9FwMWw3Q
youtube.com/user/MyanmarLiving
youtube.com/watch?v=XlikT4O5svE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I hope she is arrested when she arrives, to show Sweden, that we also, have laws that need to be enforced heavily.

Oh goddamn it, it's all so fucking tiresome, fucking honk honk i swear to god sometimes

Attached: 1564282747995.jpg (600x600, 36K)

nigger gunna rape her check 'em

>gets proven how ill conceived and idiotic her idealism is with the fact she can barely make it across the water to another country
>expects the world to operate like this
is this the new kids say the darndest things?

Attached: bobby.jpg (552x557, 38K)

I just found out shes retarded the other day. I didnt even know since all nordcucks act so autistic.

HOW COOL!

Attached: EAV6u99XUAEK8sN-1.jpg (810x846, 113K)

This so true, such a clownworld, big goy.

Someone sink her boat in international waters

To be fair she disavowed antifa and condemned their use of violence. Thats more than you can say about most German politicians.

Dear CIA,

user doesn't ask for much, but
can you please make her go
the way of Malaysian Airline.
Thanks in advance. Love you!

Sincerely,
Sick of this shit

Well as long as she doesn't beat up and gay Asian men we won't have a problem.

We need to plan some diabolical, pinky and the brain style plot to take her down.

Ideas?

Attached: 1563860255036.jpg (685x886, 119K)

Why so much anger towards some autistic girl?

I don't know about you, but I think the whole would should be ruled by retarded little girls.

Attached: 829178.jpg (245x245, 17K)

What a little stink faced shit.

Not a bad picture. Her tits are starting to protrude.

IF ANY NAZI ANTIFA MESS WITH OUR SODOMITE NEOLIBERAL ASIAN REPORTERS YOU WILL BE SORRY #KAG2020

Cause fuck you that's why!

and how? with a paddle boat? or some of those disgusting dirt dirt dirt world killing planes? or even better some big ship?

Attached: 1556441002200-2.jpg (337x389, 48K)

inb4 her boat is swallowed by a wave

Are you seriously calling a retarded 14 year old girl cute? You fucking disgusting idiot. Leave it to a Swede to think literal retards are cute.

Absolutely based Fahrim al mujamuhammad

I'm sure Stormchan will do her best

At least she sticks to her morals/ideals I guess. And has publicly denounced violent activism, probably cause kick back but its the thought that counts..

Why is she coming to America? She should be headed to China or India. We're not paying for their fuck ups.

did not read the text .. schorrriii.
but how much asian bugs died building those boat eh? Grete Thunfisch? how much human lifes are on joo back.

I kinda like a slightly retarded girl. Some half deaf girl was talking to me the other day in college and she looked so lonely. My dick was raging hard.

because being elevated to fame by parroting kike agendas is the worst kind of prostitution

be careful in this thread guys, this is an individual so specific threats of violence can be considered more actionable

all i will say is, if i was on a jury for someone who hit such a retard in the head with a brick i would vote to accquit, but i would never be allowed on a jury in the first place

She has no power. She cant do anything. She cant lead, she cant think for herself, shes a pawn of a movement that the vast majority dont even think about. All of this anger for nothing.

Why doesn’t she just fly to the US like a normal person? It’s not as if she’s sailing to America using a sail alone.

>"They believed all of our previous baloney how could we top this off?"
>"Listen, listen... I got an idea... What if... Ha, ha... What if we made them listen to a FUCKING LITERAL SPERG 16yo about science stuff"
I think the globalists are just mocking us at this point.

Because the losers here basically got outcompeted by her, who in a couple of months found her niche and is probably set for life.

Bet you anything this has nothing to do with climate change and everything with resenting success.

this

Atleast she does not look like other young swedish girls that look like whores.
She is 16 not 14.

>sailing
come on angry wind face man sink her

Attached: 5AD87C5E-CF44-4DA2-B0FF-9A672A118731.jpg (231x350, 44K)

>Greta gets invited to a meeting by a mysterious benefactor
>full of youthful idealism, she meets with someone high up the political chain presents themselves as a philanthropist that wants to help her
>Great shows up, the room is nice and luxurious, a study of a learned man, lots of bookshelves, a big desk
>she starts to give her speech about protecting the environment, the man behind the desk nods
>suddenly, the bookshelves swing around, false panels in the walls open
>a dozen men with masks of skulls and antlers pop out of hiding spots, and get to work
>forcibly administer DMT to their new charge, and gangrape her during the trip
>after a few minutes for them and a new sense of eternity for the child, the spirits dissolve back into the wood
>the philanthropist that invited Greta, having never left his throne the whole ordeal, gives the child a concerned look, asking if she is alright. It looks like you just saw a ghost

>its just one long running game of "hey yall watch this"
Pottery

Attached: 1564283793582.jpg (600x1000, 88K)

idiots who agree to be pawns for evil get to die first

>Atleast she does not look like other young swedish girls that look like whores.
>She is 16 not 14.
Thanks god she has a FAS and does not look sexually appealing, I mean like A WHORE
Make sure your wife drinks after being inseminated by your Afghani bull, Sven, so the mongrel daughter of your wife also possesses these benign FAS aesthetics!

This is a guarantee

Its kinda like when that one arab girl that was shot for speaking against the taliban got famous and anons on this board were seething at her fame. Where is she now? No one gives a shit about her anymore, they are just propaganda pawns and people get furious at them for no reason.

Shes a literal retard.

She's a Jewish puppet top again push muh climate change.

First it was 'the ice age is coming!'
magaimg.net/img/8g9k.jpg

Then it was 'global warming is going to cook the earth and melt the glaciers!'
magaimg.net/img/8g9s.jpg
magaimg.net/img/8ga7.jpg
But this was debunked spectacularly.
magaimg.net/img/8gca.jpg
magaimg.net/img/8haw.jpg

It was proven that climate scientists doctored results, fabricated data, illegally erased data, prevented other scientists from using the data and verifying their conclusions, and knew that the results they got did not find the earth was warming.
magaimg.net/img/88k0.jpg
magaimg.net/img/8hav.jpg
archive.is/oNa3o
archive.is/QCCCo
archive.is/L2BPD
archive.is/aflzk
archive.is/8VIXn
archive.is/PMnPr
archive.is/wcHp
archive.is/hSxEy
archive.is/pxBRI
archive.is/2eUat
archive.is/QHtiZ
archive.is/lyvW0
archive.is/MZqw8
archive.is/kQ82e
archive.is/Tlwpw
web.archive.org/web/20131102034838/http://pjmedia.com/blog/climategate-noaa-and-nasa-complicit-in-data-manipulation/
web.archive.org/web/20100224025212/http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/environment/article7004936.ece
web.archive.org/web/20090929125116/https://wattsupwiththat.com/2009/09/27/quote-of-the-week-20-ding-dong-the-stick-is-dead/
web.archive.org/web/20091122160941/http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/jamesdelingpole/100017393/climategate-the-final-nail-in-the-coffin-of-anthropogenic-global-warming/

The official U.N. IPCC report was fraudulent too
archive.is/ORhhh

And the statistically fraudulent claim that 97% of scientists agree, was debunked too
archive.is/9pnLg
archive.is/Y4cMr
archive.is/vjShO

The Great Global Warming Swindle - Full Documentary presents it nicely youtu.be/oYhCQv5tNsQ

Attached: Screenshot_20181210-232250.jpg (1440x1815, 896K)

CO2 In perspective
youtu.be/BC1l4geSTP8

And now it's 'devastating man-made climate change!'
un.org/en/climatechange/

And here are some of the environmental signs they say prove the earth is warming and the climate is changing.

Sea levels are rising...
magaimg.net/img/8gaa.jpg

Temperatures are rising...
During the last hundred years the temperature increased about 0.1°C because of carbon dioxide. The human contribution was about 0.01°C
archive.is/0KnJz

And glaciers are disappearing...
magaimg.net/img/8gab.jpg

So if it's not an ice age, and its not global warming, and its not anthropogenic climate change, what is it?

It's the GRAND SOLAR MINIMUM

Attached: Screenshot_20190715-091326.jpg (1440x811, 503K)

What is a grand solar minimum and what does it mean for us?
youtu.be/wqGVJWC-l-E

In a nut shell here's what happens when the sun weakens and moves into a more dormant cycle:
· Increased galactic radiation hitting the earth causing increased cloud coverage globally
· Weaker jet streams
· Increased volcanic activity
· Increased frequency and magnitude of earth quakes
· More erratic and unpredictable weather
· Substantially increased precipitation and drought
· Shrinking grow zones for crops and shorter grow periods
· Massive crop loss and food shortages
· Significantly colder areas at the north and south poles

Even NASA admits it's a big deal archive.is/OeGiu

The great civilizations have risen and fallen on the backs of these grand solar cycles
magaimg.net/img/8gd3.jpg
magaimg.net/img/8gd2.jpg
magaimg.net/img/88jz.jpg

So here's what's happening now

The sun's total solar irradiance (TSI) is currently dropping off a cliff. Much faster and further than the devastating Maunder Minimum.
magaimg.net/img/8hau.jpg
magaimg.net/img/8hax.png

The earth's magnetosphere is weakening at an unprecedented rate thereby letting in the largest amount of cosmic rays in recorded history.
magaimg.net/img/8hay.jpg

Increased cosmic rays cause earthquakes, volcanos, and increased cloud cover thereby reducing earth's temperature further.
magaimg.net/img/8hce.jpg
Like the 'year without a summer'
magaimg.net/img/8hcg.jpg

But this GSM will be far worse than previous ones
magaimg.net/img/8hat.jpg

More resources on current happenings and excellent lectures

Grand Solar Minimum Channel
youtube.com/channel/UCP0Dfc4Tt600NS7lKEZtJqQ

Ice Age Farmer Channel
youtube.com/channel/UCI-Am0t4qQaP_Do9FwMWw3Q

Adapt 2030 Channel
youtube.com/user/MyanmarLiving

Attached: Climate change refutation graphs.png (2898x2226, 2.12M)

>shes a pawn of a movement that the vast majority dont even think about.

She's just a useful icon to the climate change global warming religion. Using retarded girls plays with the emotional sympathy of dumb liberals. How dare you attack what she says she's a retarded young girl, the Joan of Arc of climate change.

Attached: 156200074536371717557.png (1275x762, 103K)

Attached: 156243952232085425155.png (1332x1360, 489K)

>No one gives a shit about her anymore,

Speak for yourself you absolute fucking mongoloid.

Attached: 1538537891661227724346.png (1024x433, 415K)

>without using planes I can't really travel
Did this cunt really just say this?

Attached: 1561813141767833786124.png (1278x1996, 2.31M)

Attached: screenshot-twitter.com-2019-07-29-11-54-14-955.jpg (1200x840, 1.49M)

She's 16, which means she is of age and leagal for sex.

Trump is known to like very young blond women.

How far will she go to get Trump to publicly endorse climate change in a tweet?

Such a bizarre face.

Isn't a ten year old supposed to be in school?

No one cares. Where has she been since her dumb book came out? Her 15 minutes are done. OVER!

literally who

Also known as the nordcuck face. Giant potato heads.

She is!

Is this forreal?

idgaf, retards who work for the enemy are still the enemy

Attached: Greta boat trip.jpg (588x579, 298K)

i hope the boat sinks LOL then she will finally know.

This is what is known as a "bruh moment".

Learn to Skype, bitch.

Her traveling with planes and boats support an industry that is killing the planet.
What a fucking hypocrite

If only we controlled HAARP
Maybe ask the Iranians to do some Djinn summoning for a noreaster

>sailing across in hurricane season

Attached: 1564143517707.jpg (600x711, 138K)

would be a shame if something happened to her yacht

Attached: stopping_the_boats.jpg (1280x720, 119K)

Hopefully she will get black gangraped here.

This. I don't think she would survive there though.

Trying to prise hugely obese americans from their cancer-emitting luxury wheelchairs ? They mostly can't even walk on their own legs any more. She's a good girl but this is doomed, people she's appealing to are too weak.

if she sets foot on my homelands soil ill rape and cut her throat. fucking bitch is a hostile invasion ill patriotically rape and patriotically slay for the good of my nation. fuck off kike mods

Damn, that was beautiful.

Attached: 1564165235285.jpg (280x289, 20K)

Who is funding this little retard?

is this the USS liberty?

I believe this.

You will have a heat wave following her departure

Attached: HAARP-QSL.jpg (1772x1152, 2.92M)

She will fit right in with our Democrat-tier retards.

Attached: Greta Sloth 2.png (1077x1077, 1.08M)

youtube.com/watch?v=XlikT4O5svE

Attached: 1553942681203.jpg (720x720, 113K)

her pussy already boarded by the crew on that yacht

Bitch knows nothing, niggers will kill her most likely

She's already been outed as an astroturfed product

how are planes bad when they are the only practical transport option

>Potato lands in America
ShieeEET. Dis Chick from Sweden? Yo free ASAP bish!

she's an ugly lookin' spud

Attached: Stantz_01.jpg (471x326, 101K)

Haha yeah, fuck the planet amirite

>high-tech racing yacht
I bet all of these materials were locally sourced and ecologically off-set, would be a shame to find out that this all is a publicity stunt of her famous Swedish upper class parents...

Attached: greta.png (850x696, 218K)

Pretty keen to talk about plastic waste

Poor girl (((they))) made her into a puppet.

heres my chance to kick this whores teeth in

They jailed American rapper for literally defending himself she should be sent to Gitmo for hate crimes against manufacturing industry and fossil fuel consuming families.

This.

GLURMPF IS DONE, GRETA WILL IMPEACH HIM THE BULL PROPHECY IS HAPPENING.
HAIL GRETA AND FUCK NAZI BIGOTS.

Attached: The Fearless Girl by Drew Angerer Getty Header.jpg (633x356, 79K)

Princess 56% put her on the Vogue cover!

Attached: 16596856-7294709-The_Duchess_of_Sussex_is_the_guest_editor_on_the_September_issue-a-85_1564350076944 (962x1243, 266K)

Success is the best revenge.

Attached: 70452.jpg (500x499, 41K)

>spent months trying to figure out how to cross the Atlantic without planes
Kek