Why do non-Europeans insist on throwing ppl in front of trains?

this is 2nd such incident of pushing ppl in front of trains (killing them) that has happened. what can Germany do about this?

Attached: refugees.png (863x1385, 660K)

Other urls found in this thread:

focus.de/panorama/welt/mann-festgenommen-bericht-kind-in-frankfurt-vor-zug-gestossen_id_10973060.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

poor boy

Attached: 4548.jpg (857x960, 152K)

same happened some weeks ago in duisburg. it's part of daily life in germany. safe yourself, you life in a mad country. german population is evil and against you, so be careful, depend on nobody for security.

They are violent animals, user. Why are you surprised?

it wasn't just the boy. his mother also was pushed and also died.

We need more diversity

There is not enough funds for education and integration so the immigrants feel they are doing a simple prank

i hope it was a muslim shitskin

>inb4 they put up cement merkel blocks on train tracks because thats how you solve these things in germany

Attached: 1549155348468.jpg (1500x1113, 387K)

not even the right rages anymore. i think we reached the tipping point of desensibilisation. now everything can happen and nobody cares anymore.

The funniest thing is germans will jump to the defense of all the shitskins doing this when confronted, so they kinda deserve this

Ban trains. Problem solved.

so if a refugee kills you because others voted for refugees, it's your fault? sounds like actual real victim shaming to me.

Attach bouncy cushion to train, ppl not dead by train
Maybe dead by landing
Who cares, they no dead by train

this one is a jew in israel. hope it brightens your day anons

Attached: israel.webm (800x450, 2.13M)

great. now I can't even fucking use trains without being afraid of getting killed.

the other fucking week I was on a train and this shitskin looking kike came in and started harassing woman. a few of us kicked him out but for fuck sake. i never ever ever ever heard of this happening before or had to do this before. the fuck is happening to my country.g

Dang he exploded against the bench

move rural, get a job and life peaceful live. why do you even travel around.

No, most germans here are adamant about mutti and the poooor pooor immigrants oy vey ! Dont you forget turks built germany up after world war 2 and you need africans to pay your rent later. The median opinion of germans is just retarded and not woke, they have pulled your teeth out. One guy even said "uhh i dont cut my hair short anymore becuz i hav blond hair and blu eyes people shame me lol". Typical germ - conditioned, weak and filters out everything "unwanted" by his overlords

apparently it was a 40 year old man of African origin with no connection to the boy, clearly the Nazi-boy was in the wrong here and the 40 year old child had to defend himself
t. every green voter ever

I know a lefty that said the Dusiberg pusher didn't know it was wrong to push people in front of trains. I didn't know what to say to that, how do you talk someone down from that cliff of do-good?

>the fuck is happening to my country

Jews

Attached: pedo-left-epstein-29007.jpg (1242x1117, 408K)

source? ntv reports the mother survived.
nigger confirmed, btw.

>what can Germany do about this?
Simple, make it illegal to be hit by a train.

Attached: typical_german_NEW_youth.png (675x824, 390K)

So if a refugee kills you in Switzerland, it's your fault?

Bluepilled if not ironic... neck yourself if so.

Why is the American ICE so aggressive abroad?

Do people really stand near the tracks? I never do that in the US; I'm always near the wall and I'm ready to fight/stab/shoot some crazy fuck who tries to shove me toward the track. You need that kind of attitude when dealing with a "diverse" population. You need a wartime mentality because you imported a warlike population. That's just reality.

NOW CONFIRMED
PERPETRATOR IS A NIGGER

STURM BRICH LOS

IT WAS A NIGGER HSHAAHAHAH

I know that feel user. We were at de Efetling yesterday and there was a whole party of Saudis with women in full burka. I can't even. WW3 when?

source

How do you know it was a darkie/foreigner/nigger?

it's common sense

was it ever in doubt?

Saudis are tourists. They always go home. Maybe go to the pretpark during the non vacation months kaaskop.

Lol come down from your high horse, this does not exist here. (Yet, thanks to your leaders probably soon). Its what the german population reaps in solidarity for their dialation of reality. You have become too weak to defend your legacy collectively - so yes - no one is unguilty in germoney.

>Frankfurt
I'd be surprised if the kid wasn't a shitskin as well.

You don't, you instead mash them in the head with your fist until they stop moving, then remove their tongue with a pair of garden shears so that the ignorance cannot spread.

40 year old african, sauce WELT DE

well its been fun.. but, time to ban trains

>Mann (40) afrikanischer Herkunft festgenommen ++ Er stieß Mutter (40) und Sohn vor Zug ++ Frau konnte sich noch retten, brach dann zusammen ++ Täter wird zurzeit befragt
African man, 40 years detained, pushed mother and son in front of ICE train, mother saved herself but collapsed

>switzerland has no refugees
lmao you should start actually reading your population statistics instead of living in your fantasy bubble

So was the mother and kid white?

focus.de/panorama/welt/mann-festgenommen-bericht-kind-in-frankfurt-vor-zug-gestossen_id_10973060.html

>"Ein 40-jähriger Mann afrikanischer Herkunft wurde nach dem Vorfall festgenommen, teilte eine Sprecherin der Polizei am Hauptbahnhof mit. "
>"A 40 year old African was arrested said the speaker of the police."

confirmed

I got a plane to from London to Zurich once, there were a bunch of somalis on the plane lmao

The child thrown into the ice was african.
It was some fag claiming he tried to defend germany. Same as the syndikat importing thousands of military grade weapons for a coupe d etat and getting busted two months ago and the idiot hunting down a legit black citizen and shooting him in the street. Germany currently has an extreme problem of extreme left and extreme right acts of violence.

Stop, dont twist my words germanoid - we have over 25% foreigners but no swiss person go TRAIN'D yet - also no swiss were GEWEIHNACHTSMARKT'D yet. We dont illiterate anatolian goatherders and subsaharan below 68iq here - you get em. German come here to work and cry all day how bad germany is - Lol !!!

I'd research self made guns at this point

Things like that were unheard of 10 years ago. Today even I am afraid to stand near the train tracks. Life has changed a lot.

Attached: 1564357205986.png (1920x1080, 56K)

Gotta have a leave sometimes and spend british welfare once inna while innit lad ?

>also no swiss were GEWEIHNACHTSMARKT'D
Als Bayer kann ich nur sagen: bist du denn behindert, dass du deine Saturnalien für den jüdischen Glauben aufgegeben hast?

Yeah fuck off. Saudis are funding all of the extremist mosques here.

>welt
>headline is the man "bumped" the child in front of the train (implies accident), later they say "pushed"
>"The exact circumstances of the incident were initially unclear."
>reading between lines child must've been splattered all over station, tracks and train
>says other children were on tracks when "incident" happened, implies siblings, a large family, maybe non-Euro

>don't twist my words
>says people who didn't vote for this system are responsible for their own death
get a brain, people like you deserve the rope too because you are an apathetic piece of trash. kys

I wish I had to rely on public transport instead of my air conditioned F250.

The based Swiss border guards kick them out, contrary to most countries. From what I've gathered from talking to a real illegal refugee from Nigeria, they are in transit for a max of 2 weeks. They also have to follow mandatory courses about Switzerland, its customs and languages. Obviously, the nigger hated it. He was treated "badly", and the guards were rude. He also wondered why he couldn't find a job with his Nigerian university degree to become a coroner. He even asked me how to get to Germany without being being caught by the Dutch or Belgian federal police. Obviously I told him what to take a bus which is checked with high probability (I don't have a phone so I couldn't call the cops, they would have lit him go anyway).

Based Switzerland. Let me come back pls.

Zero impulse control

You ever have those invasive thoughts randomly where you have this sudden urge to hurt the person next to you? whether it's hitting them or pushing them into traffic, etc? You don't do that obviously, because you have impulse control and that thought quickly leaves your mind and quickly as it comes.

ALOT of shitskins (niggers mainly) do not have that impulse control. When they have those invasive thoughts, they impulsively act on them without thinking.

>nigger confirmed, btw.
Source please.

go choke on a wienerschnitzel haim

Attached: ayyytree6612711.png (1200x350, 334K)

Attached: 1560258894534.gif (400x225, 513K)

no they no doubt left because you guys earn even more money than we do, full permission to throw these parasites off the rheinfall

-->

this is what you guys wanted, why can't you now enjoy the show?

not sure how there aren't riots on your streets when 40 year old foreign niggers are throwing 8 year old children in front of trains... wtf

>Based Switzerland
switz and norwegia are the only countries to keep up with their numbers of refugees they have to take. They are the only humanitaruian countries in europe, while not being part of the EU, what makes your post almost ironie

Pushing people on train tracks is a nigger thing to do. I don't think I've ever heard of a white person doing it

why would germans care about niggers killing niggers
the other time something like this happened a small city had a protests, so OBVIOUSLY germans aren't as delusional as the jealous turd worlder Jow Forumsturds would like to believe

>move rural, get a job and life peaceful live. why do you even travel around.

You could also just kys, why even live, right? Am I doing this right user?

I will be moving soon, Germany is hostage to the west cucks

Attached: fckde.jpg (1500x2046, 1.09M)

striiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiikeeeeee

Its normal now
You read it and move on
Nö one cares

They are responsible for their death if they literally sit there and a. Do absolutely NOTHING b. betray and ROOT out their own for wrongthink c. Complain all day when they actually are allowed ro speak. You are pathetic. Try to hang me mofo - unlike you i am armed by militia system and will uphold order if this comes all down thanks to MERKEL

First we enjoy the brexit.
But seriously, you frenchies and germany both have the same problems with radicalized citizens. I just have to mention yellow vesties.
Wien is in Austria. You mean: Schnitzel nach wiener Art...

Kid was black?

You and I have never heard of it because it never had happened.

come to thuringia, it's the best place to live. we have the least amount of big cities and lots of space. and we have a based population.

>african origin
could be sandnigger, too.

Great, fuck niggers, fuck Merkel, and fuck all liberals!

When your mother or children get killed by refugees I will blame you too for not starting a one-man revolution against the immigration policies.

Kid of brown colour, so most likely turkish

what has the world become...

It is all so tiresome, german user.

that kid is probably whiter than most of the retards ITT, but still a nigger

nice machine translation

See ? One man ? You are completely broken - just because you have nobody dont extrapolite that to yourself. You are truly alone in the country of wrongthink and traitors looool

>be depressed little bitch with no gf
>"i-its t-tiresome anons"
>*sobs*
then kill yourself instead of trying to get everyone else down, ya fucking shitskin LMAO

the mother could save herself in the last second. Only her child died. Based.

Ok?
I care only if kid was white xd

Sorry, but your post is stupid. I don't like unchecked immigration, but your chance to drown in your soup is 2 times more likely than getting killed by an immigrant. And Breaking your neck while walking down stairs is 2000 times more likely. Stop with that retarded bild fear mongering

>but your chance to drown in your soup is 2 times more likely than getting killed by an immigrant
Show me three articles of a person drowning in their soup

Damn thats interesting. Give me please statistics on that soup thing. Also without migrants is that chance lower? Obviously yes

Something doesn't add up here. Why would a refugee do this? Think about it rationally. You are being manipulated by dark political forces.

And this, my dear friends, is the attitude that will ruin Europe. Like there was no problem with uncontrolled mass migration...

>it didn't happen to me so it doesn't matter
May the next murder happen to you.

Kid and mother probably had a relation to the nigger. People don't just chimp out on others randomly in 100% of the cases. Maybe he was even paid by somebody to do it and thought he could get away with it.
Germany is a joke. Everytime I have to travel there it sucks because they can't even manage to get their trains on time.

finally the based black man standing up for Germany by killing middle eastern children.

what a fucking shit show this whole thing is, and it has only just begun, lets allow the american retards to cause more war and mayhem on european borders because its working out fucking great so far.

+1

Attached: the reason why merkel is shaking.gif (1000x1000, 471K)

I don't care any more if they arrest me, I'm carrying my gun with me from now on. On the train. At work. While shopping.

Its no surprise, most good men genes got wasted on the ostfront and now only the weak and twisted sit-aways are left.