PIC OF DEAD GARLIC SHOOTER

>Where is the uncensored pic?

and

>If they really shot the suspect why didnt the moon bounce pop?

SLOPPY JOB MOSSAD

Attached: NOT POPPED.png (1072x628, 1.03M)

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/news/crime-courts/multiple-victims-reported-possible-shooting-gilroy-garlic-festival-n1035546
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>moon bounce
I see what you're trying to do, faggot

Looks like a puddle of poo water.

That image is America.

Attached: america was always a nigger.jpg (865x1113, 137K)

>IF THESE PICS ARE REAL WHERE IS THE UNCENSORED VERSION

Attached: ok yea sure.jpg (962x511, 62K)

Bouncy castles can stay bouncy even with some holes in them if they have an air pump keeping them inflated. They're actually designed to deal with small punctures.

M8 are you retarded? Bouncy castles have tons of holes in them, but the air pump is strong enough to retain pressure, that's why they're left running even after the bouncy castle is filled up. Also the material bouncy castles are made of doesn't expand/contrast, so it wouldn't pop under any circumstances where a hole is formed
I can't believe I have to explain the mechanics of a bouncy castle at 5am to some autist on the internet

Inflatable structures like that don't have enough pressure to pop. They're designed not to pop, but instead to slowly and safely deflate if punctured or torn.

Kike Shill Detected

OMG MOSSAD RESPONSE IS QUICK, 11 seconds apart

>that helmet

thats an interesting wrist

You guys should space out your shilling in the future. Moon bounces pop. I know because I have seen it happen.

>Be at Dads BBQ for work 30 years ago
>MoonBounce.jpg
>Dad and friends think it would be funny to all jump on one corner from outside to see if kids hit roof.
>BOOOOOOOOOOOM.mp3
>It fucking popped ok fuck off

That cop got the kill shot now it's time to teabag the corpse

just shut up it doesn't fucking matter, small ass holes compared to too much load on the fucking thing fuck off retard

You're a schizo fag and probably also a homo. I'm just being honest.

Attached: or this.jpg (962x511, 93K)

666 Days

Found pic of that guy arriving

Attached: 8f798d6d28c0ca22c5c0dd481c6de2d9.jpg (550x668, 60K)

Attached: 172362136963.png (291x177, 62K)

Wow 2 people who majored in Moon Bounces in the same thread. Where did you gain your expertise in moon bounces?

They're right. These things are not air tight or under much pressure. They're not like balloons. Idiot.

My id confirms my lack of patience with your stupidity.

Ad hominem blah blah

SLOPPY JOB MOSSAD

That thing isn't going to deflate instantaneously you noguns faggot

Why do you think the blowers for these run constantly? If they were air tight, you'd inflate and turn off the fan. They don't do that. There is constantly air seeping out between the seams. Use your head m8.

thread/

Antifa?

Had one few weeks ago for my kids birthday. It rained. Bubbles came from every wet seam. OP is retarded.
>hurrr but 30 years ago I popped one

Attached: 20190623_140400.jpg (3264x1836, 1.73M)

(sigh) Inflatables like the jumping castle will continue to retain enough pressure even with multiple holes like a bullet will make. Come on, this is too easy!

looks fun

RENT FREE.
that was not what i was implying user. i thought the contrast and sharpness was odd.

And explain how this is in any way similar to the punctures made by bullets?

In the states, moon bounce has been using highly durable polysilicomide material in its production. They are manufactured to resist bullet and knife damage.

>shill niggers thinking that cops only shoot one bullet when killing someone
>not seeing the man is bloody
>multiple shots with a 9mm
>thinking they all stuck in his body

I guess it is a (((conspiracy))) now

Looks brown

Yeah was a good party. Thing was huge and had an obstacle course inside. Kids had a blast.
>inb4 OP says aha! it burst durrrrr

retard thread

For some reason this dragon gives me a profound feeling of fear. Idk, I am imagining it deflating and trapping me in...

Attached: 1563348175734.jpg (653x1024, 122K)

Congratulations, it's a spic

>SLOOPY
>JOB
>MOSSAD

IF THEY SHOT HIM HE GOT LIT UP. THAT MEANS EVERY BULLY CREATES AT A MINIMUM 2 HOLES, SOME A SHIT TON MORE.

>every bullet fired leaves a clean exit

Nah its fine. I knocked off the power a couple of times and let it deflate a bit to scare the kids ;^) Good times.

THERE ARE NO GUNS IN CALIFORNIA

Don't bother man, retards will be retards
Jow Forums died after Trump got elected, prove me wrong

Attached: 1540210831189_0.png (1123x794, 906K)

90% of cops just mag dump while pointing at a person. If they manage to get 2-3 shots on target they are happy.

>schizos are already ruining the thread
Can't mods just ban these faggots?

Oh my god you are retarded. It's very simple: Air in, air out. IF they made enough holes so that the cross sectional area of the combined holes was equal to the diameter of the fan (not accounting for the 100's of tiny seam holes) THEN it would slowly deflate. It would certainly not pop like a balloon. You are stupid and don't know what you're talking about. Imagine firing a shotgun at a hot air balloon, would it explode? The answer is no it fucking wouldn't. It's not the same as your dad and all his fat friends jumping on one simultaneously, therefore INCREASING the pressure. Just kys, seriously.

Mine was obviously satire, genius.

Cool motorcycle helmet cop.

Thats a storm trooper

He looks like a bigfoot. Maybe he covered himself in japanese genitalia.

Attached: images[1].jpg (214x236, 5K)

THat most likely created a huge hole though. A bullet hole is very tiny compared to that.

>moon bounce
what the fuck

>mass shooting
>garlic festival
tfw 1/118th Italian and had enough

Attached: 1558038904670.png (640x480, 110K)

Less pixelation

Attached: uncencored.jpg (1024x520, 37K)

>n-no you

You guys are the D&c kikes

this is the first time I've seen a post from an Irishman that was over 80IQ. congratulations, I do believe you're the smartest mick on Jow Forums

Garlic sprung from the hell of Satan

An Achilles Heel

Oh for fucks sake not this again

That's an entirely different parameter. Poke a ketchup packet and it oozes out but slam a few fat fucks on it and you get that shit on your walls

People also call them jumpers here.

Idk guys. Sounds like were going to have to all tweet at the Demolition Ranch guy and see if I'll shoot a bounce house for us and see how many bullets it takes to deflate

The longer it takes to identify, the darker the shooters. These suspects were spics or niggers. Kabbalah Harris literally runs this county, so that should explain everything.

Attached: download-15.jpg (270x187, 11K)

Me good science
t. engineer

Bake em away,Toys..
>white male w/brown arms...
SPREAD THIS SHIT FAGGOTS

It's a food festival, she's wearing a latex glove you retard. god damn did this board ever get stupid since 2016.

illegal immigrant ms13

I shit my pants last night. Prove me wrong!
It's raining right now. PROVE ME WRONG!

Holy fuck, you're retarded.
Pop yourself.

Usually in california if some shooting happens at a city festival or fair or something its always minorities.

Idk why an alt right incel would do it since it's a garlic farming fair and farming is "based "

i'll take what is a tan for 500 alex

Probably a Spanish person.

BTW: there was a thread on Friday asking /pol to go.

>The longer it takes to identify, the darker the shooters
Its like Moore's law of mass shootings

>30 niggers die in chi town every week
>nothing
>3 huwite ppl get killed at dey union festivaal
>gun violence problem

Anyone find it odd that violent crime statistics show a different color?

Good analogy

imagine asking mods to ban someone on Jow Forums and for that of all things.

Plebbit that way --------->

>kills fat fucks at a food festival in the worst US state
>is brown so media can't use white male shooter narrative
was he accidentally /our guy/ the whole time?

We wuz scientists n sheet

We should meme our own Pemdas or Scientific Method for these "stunts" so we can ferment our ideas as being logically constrained.

I’ll bite the derail. A decade ago I sold herbs to carnies for a weekend. They hooked me up and gave me a tour. The bouncy shit has little leaks all over it. You can see patches. Also, it’s very hard to smoke a bowl on the Gravitron. But it is possible. ANYWAY! FOCUS YOU AUTIST FAGGOTS, WHY THE EDITED WRIST? COMB THE KIKEBOOK FOR DONATION PAGES, COMB THE ARCHIVES FOR HINTS. IVE BEEN AT WORK ALL DAY, CATCH ME UP!

what the fuck is actually wrong with Americans? don't even have to cherrypick your posts they're all complete /trash/

Attached: 1555654900744.jpg (288x313, 34K)

Wow, the cops got a head shot in under a minute.

>WHY THE EDITED WRIST
again, it's a fucking latex glove. what is wrong with you mutts? I demand this question be answered

False Equivalency, learn some fluid dynamics. Will be hard for a non-white but try.

why is the black bit much sharper with higher contrast than any of the pixels around it

Why am I on there? My post rules.

>Looks at flag.

You are a fucking American. Idiot, imagine being that dumb.

>. god damn did this board ever get stupid since 2016.
Yes.
the dnc hired shills to spam this place
trump hired shills to spam this place
all of the other normal shills like jidf and glow niggers continued to spam this place.
everyone left. Its nothing but shills posting against each other all day.

We need to bring back state run sanitariums.
We would no longer have to deal with half the fuckwits on this board if we did.
Plus a good amount of potential mass shooters would be locked up as well.

living in canada you would be the authority on trash

>weeks ago
Have the nightmares stopped yet?

Retards literally can't into geological location

>talk about america
>not realizing there is north and south america
>not realizing north america is split between nations.
>The United STATEs of AMERICA

>be 8 y/o me
>in moon bounce at local fair
>storm blows in
>people start yelling to get out because the wind is gonna take it away
>ignore them for a while. women are always screaming about something really
>finally jump out. a few seconds later the wind rips the tie downs out of the ground and the thing goes tumbling off into a field
>tfw i missed a way better ride

The one handcuffed is brown as fuck and not wearing a vest. The spic who lied and said it was a white guy in a vest should be punished.

>Julissa Contreras, a witness who said she was a former police cadet, said in an interview Sunday night that she saw "your average white guy" firing what appeared to be a semi-automatic rifle, "kind of just going left to right and shooting whoever he could, honestly."

nbcnews.com/news/crime-courts/multiple-victims-reported-possible-shooting-gilroy-garlic-festival-n1035546

because it's a heavily artifacted and lossy-compressed image. look at the left cop's left arm against his uniform for a similar effect. please stop being retarded, boomers and schizos are ruining this board

>everyone who acts retarded on the internet is incentivized to do so
thank you for proving my point

>n-no u!!!11
thank you for proving my point. All Americans are retarded

Attached: 1533439679947.png (403x334, 100K)

Police dumped them here. Why?

>thank you for proving my point
well I mean youre here so no, that isnt what I said.

Fluid dynamics encompass the behaviour of gases, dipshit. Stop using language that you don't understand. It's embarrassing.