Who else here a Chad white nationalist?

A eugenics program that kills off the 80% undesirable white men seems the most realistic for a fruitful future. Societies with an abundance of undesirable men leads to the following problems:
>Inceldom
>Unproductivity
>Crime
>Defeatism and nihilism corrupting society
THE WORLD IS FOR ÜBERMENSCHEN AND ONLY ÜBERMENSCHEN!

Attached: jeffrey hunter.jpg (1920x1080, 93K)

tl;dr

t.

Attached: white subhuman.png (672x451, 22K)

everyone here is either a 12 year old edgelord cringmaster or a 60 year old goof that never grew up.

nah, most are 20-30

>kills off 80% of the undesirable men
>kills off none of the women

Honestly basing an ideology on good looking people is a bit retarded. Tho I do hate the anti-white-women posters on here, fuck those race traitor losers who fuck Asians.

Attached: Welcome to pol.jpg (2957x3898, 1.29M)

it's not about the looks but about the chadness

yea thats what I thought too, but I was wrong.

Attached: 383.jpg (960x767, 88K)

>Not wanting 5 women for every chad

only boomers here are tourists from stormfront

And T_D.

>good looking people
it's more than that

Attached: social hierarchy.jpg (1475x1837, 746K)

oh right, were all fit chads in our 20s.

a lot of people on pol would have to be let out of the gene pool, yes

I'm all about Chad now thanks to you fucks. Some random dude can tell me his name is 'Chad' and my asshole starts twitching.

I don't know about you but I'm a fit chad.

Most Chads are Frankenstein trannies that abuse hormones. No eugenics prizes for fakes!

lmao there are literally no slayers. I've never ever met a guy who was also extremely high IQ AND extremely good looking. Never. And I've been an entrepreneur for years and hung out with some incredibly successful people, including royalty.

In fact, if you look at the most successful of all men - kings, warlords, and business tycoons - the kind who had literal harems, you'll find that they're all uniformly average or even ugly looking.

Like Genghis Khan was prime male. But he probably looked like a potato

even the white NEET videogame playing virgin is worth more than the chad nigger surgeon

It's already here.
Why do you think S*y is so heavily promoted?
Eugenics will take a 'soft' form
Roasties will abort their worthless spawn
S*yb*ys will continue to be cucks to their roastie gf's and these people will be lucky to produce one viable offspring.
Rampant violence and massive abortion in the so-called minority communities will keep those numbers down.
Ebola chan will do the work for us on the dark continent.
I tell you it's already happening.