WHY DO WHITE AMERICANS SUCK SO MUCH AT COMBAT SPORTS?

Look at the list its mostly blacks and hispanics who are the best in combat sports lol yes theyre some british and slav fighters but slavs and brits are not white amercans.(caleb plant will lose badly to benavidez or any other 168 champion)

Is that why they go on rampages?

Attached: COMBAT CHAMPIONS.png (1774x2230, 2.85M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PdtVI8J7nms
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

cmon dude we know you're italian

How many black and spic astronauts exist OP

Nobody but Slavs and niggers grow up fighting in their childhood.

show your flag you pasta slurping cunt

>white
>American
That roster looks about like the average American to me

You guys suck at combat sports too

Because white societies have the capacity exist without fighting

>brain

>invades countries

If that was true America wouldn't exist.

You can literally follow the ethnicity of American boxers to see who the struggling immigrant group is. Literally, there were lots of German boxers, then Irish, Polish, and Italian, then Russian Jews, then blacks during the civil rights era, now they're all hispanics.

Projections say the next major immigrant groups to the US will be Indians and Africans. Africans are easy to imagine, but I'll be curious to see if we get a bunch of Indian fighters in the future. Of course, I could see Sikh punjabi types as fighters.

White subhumans BTFO

then why is the whole world scared of a White chimpout?
bcuz nigger, you know Whites are the only race capable of wiping out every nigger, spic, poo, kike on this earth. Bow down, boy.

They don’t do so well(Amir khan). Mexican Americans and black fighters will your fighters representing the USA for a long time. Those ethnicities love to fight. They have warrior mentality’s.

Niggers have longer arms, thicker skulls and a smaller brains. Never try to box a nigger. Wrestle to the ground and pound.

They're busy buying """"food"""" in WallShart

>Having non-whites beat the shit out of one another for entertainment
ok

White Russians are also really bad at combat sports, over 50% of Russian Gold medals are won by Russian Muslims such as Tatars and Chechens. Keep up the good fight against the white devils, black brother. We are strong and they are weak.

>then why is the whole world scared of a White chimp out

No one it’s scared we just don’t want to get shot by some white cuck incel while were spending time with the family

Yet they took over the ufc lol

Fedor E. was bigger than all the sandnigger "russian" fighters put together and since his retirement nobody has ever come anywhere close

Do you understand the term, Greatest of ALL Time, sandnigger? It's short for G.O.A.T. should be easy for you to remember XD

Okay mate, poor weak people everywhere, without any way to forge a masculine identity, must take part in combat sports to prove their worth. Civilized people watch them in the hopes that one will get his brains splattered all over the room. If achievement in hitting each other makes you feel strong, i will politely throw money at you until you do something amusingly violent. I need your blood for my comfort and my entertainment, but yeah, you're 'strong'.

Keep crying bitch ass nigga

I liked K1 more than UFC and prefer kick boxing & muay thai over boxing

>Those ethnicities love to fight.
You racist piece of shit. All humans love to fight, it's just that the poor have to actually punch and kick each other in public for laughs.
The rest of us stockpile antibiotics and flood markets, sanction and embargo, manipulating symbols using complex cognitive function and the access that status brings.
Minor damage to a single individual, vote for a monster who will cut funding to their schools and you will hurt their children before they are born.

>posting “you racist pos” on Jow Forums
Are you lost faggot?

>The rest of us stockpile antibiotics and flood markets, sanction and embargo, manipulating symbols using complex cognitive function and the access that status brings

I agree whites are not the only ones who do that

Most white people who think they are racists are just insecure shitheels venting, but people who see every issue through the lens of race, they are the real racists and most of the people i've ever met who are like that are black.

>combat
Boxing isn't combat. It's sport with rules and a referee in front of a camera.

Blacks like to fight, Whites like to kill that's the difference, and they were always more effective at it.

youtube.com/watch?v=PdtVI8J7nms