How can we secure our borders?

How can we secure our borders?
Submarines? Sea mines? Weaponized sharks?
These creatures must not be allowed to set foot on European soil.

Attached: based Poseidon.jpg (499x492, 107K)

Armed drones

They don't even need any serious weapons. A bb gun should be able to shoot a hole in those rafts.

By killing all Germans.

Still salty?
But yeah, a great lot of my people need to be redpilled or exterminated I'm afraid.

Seaplanes.

Attached: best girl.jpg (1920x1411, 316K)

Salty of you cunts letting in millions of those mutts, yes I am salty about that. The interference of the EU with sovereign countries, the EU which is controlled by the Germans. So in short most if not all problems will be solved by killing all Germans, period.

>not killing the kike puppets
What are you, an Anglo?

Thank you based Poseidon

Also, armed drone patrols.

Thank you based Poseidon.

Start by killing all jew bankers and politicians

Fair point, but we wouldn't be in this mess if we had just been allowed to wipe out the lesser races back in the day.

fuck poseidon. i call upon ultrabased Zeus to destroy the niggers before they ever embark upon their journey

Attached: 1562089029659.jpg (648x1024, 143K)

Thank you based Poseidon.

Strike a deal with Arab slavers, invest in North African agriculture and modernized water distribution system.

We south now.

Allow African migrant safe passage into Europe. We are all one human race and all lives matter. Africans deserve a chance to live in Europe.

Attached: IMG_7103.jpg (640x640, 87K)

Weak bait, apply yourself.

Nuclear bombardment of problem countries. Problem solved.

Attached: 1355525121700.jpg (284x320, 107K)

thank you based poseidon

Thank you based poseidon

They are stupid, without the kikes and other morons importing them, they would rape, steal and kill people in their hometown.

Attached: incredible_mr_limpet_don_knotts.jpg (500x367, 29K)