ES GEHT LOS!!!!

Negro push 8 year old child under train.

welt.de/vermischtes/article197625055/Frankfurter-Hauptbahnhof-Mann-stoesst-Achtjaehrigen-und-Mutter-vor-Zug.html

>stoesst
Mann stößt Achtjährigen und Mutter vor Zug – Kind stirbt
>stößt

Attached: NIGGERS.jpg (755x432, 230K)

I don't read Eurabic, what's it say?

Negro push 8 year old child, with his mother under train.Mother escapes.Kid dies.
Nigger got caught.Didnt know the victim.
Censorship is in full production.

Attached: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg (300x300, 21K)

Excuse. Crappy translation

Attached: Zug.png (863x1385, 660K)

First line says it all. Nigger pushed kid onto the rails, kid died.

It's also exactly 7 days after the same thing happened in Voerde.

It's kinda ironic that Hitler pushed Germany so far in one direction that they are rebounding so fucking hard to the opposite they are literally ending their culture and nation.

this shit happens in the NYC subway too, there should be some kind of barrier on all subway and rail platforms with a door that only opens when the train has stopped at the platform

inb4 'einzelfall'

I’ve always thought that too desu

"They" are not in control, (((they))) are in control & destroying them.

That's pretty senseless, even by nigger standards.

I wonder how long it will take this time for the Germoneys to wake up from their slumber.

Attached: 1544806465639.jpg (746x1220, 387K)

The comments have exploded!!!
I never see something like that.People dont give a fuck any more.The censorship in germany is like North Korea x2! Can they even talk on phones???

Attached: ...waiting.jpg (1024x692, 150K)

it's a simple solution, wouldn't be that expensive to implement, and it would prevent these psychos from doing this shit. this happens way too often at rail stations all over the world.

White child?

Or put up job applications and free work boots. That’s basically nigger repelant

>Child
Probably an Eastern European, RIP. We know Germans don't have white children

You’re a moron. This is the US’ fault. They didn’t have a choice as the US occupation army decided their government and killed anyone if they go tout of line, or just because they needed to make people afraid of getting out of line.

Asking the important question

It's a new development for Germany. 2 cases within a short period. So far I've only seen retards jumping on the rails themselves as a shortcut to get to the next platform.

it happens in Japanese train stations as well
not too many nigs there

What the fuck was his problem?

That’s the perfect common sense solution. Simple, cheap and would save hundreds of lives a year. Now watch as nobody implements in anywhere sadly.

Its pretty crazy how (((they))) know that nigs are unruly ultra predators that have a vendetta agaisnt white people, the 'racism' and media just amplifies it so that they kill whites for 0 reason.
>high trust white society
>0 problems, low crime
>import niggers
>niggers naturally rape/trick white women (lowering fertility rates)
>niggers spontaneously kill white people purely for being white (lowers trust, lowers population, robs whites of future)
Its disgusting desu, I can't stand it. All under the guise of doing the right thing and being progressive. What a joke.

Need to know if it's a foreign black man killing a native white child, basically eliminating the native next generation. Like that arab couple months back who killed a white baby in its stroller being pushed by the mother.

?

Attached: wuut.png (940x754, 834K)

>no barrier between pedestrians and a fast moving large vehicle
>how could this happen?
barriers at the platform should be standard for rail transport worldwide

The train could always STOP before the entrance.
AND MAKE A BLOODY QUE!!!
but no...you must all enter the train at the same time

Attached: 19.6.2019 18.15h.jpg (2251x1212, 824K)

this exactly

You’ve never been to Japan. The Yakima use niggers as their enforcers for nightclubs and shit. They’re starting to use Muslims

>A nigger killing children
>happens all over the world
It’s like genetics or something

it's so easy that it's just unacceptably stupid that this hasn't been made a standard thing for rail stations

You know it is.

ok but we are not talking about nightclub bouncers here, we're talking about murderers at train platforms

STASI is on it.
They gona prob. just pay the mother to say the kid was muslim.All the footage is gona be taken by police.

Attached: JEW.poliZEI.jpg (1019x1161, 625K)

Attached: 85gnc6.jpg (924x960, 68K)

That stuff costs money, and after our traffic companies got privatised they are cutting down on costs wherever they can, while increasing ticket prices every year.

That is not a "common sense" solution. There was no need for that kind of crap before.
The "common sense" solution would be to deport all africans.

>niggers don’t use trains
How does it feel to be a brainlet

>Frankfurt
>White

Attached: 1553941738743.png (588x333, 95K)

the russkis already have that system in the metro where you cant access the track

>tfw russians are smarter engineers than we are

Attached: tenor.gif (400x388, 1.54M)

dude. a wall with an electric sliding door, like the ones at supermarket entrances? activated by a sensor that triggers when the train stops? not that expensive.

They do. A while ago a group of niggers sat next to me, smoking a joint as if that's normal behavior.

here's one in the Shanghai metro

Attached: shanghai_metro_barrier.jpg (720x480, 88K)

They wrapped there identity around a religion & that is why they cant be trusted. Judaism is pure cancer & is anti-european. You can be the "chosen people/master race" if your a white European & that is why they are anti-european/white, because they are actually inbred eastern European but can admit that to themselves because it destroys the Judaism religion & thus the Jewish identity. Literally all of our problems come from this Jewish identity problem; "I'm not white, I'm Jewish!"

If they are non-religious & pro-white European I could convince them to become a white nationalist in a day.

One dead white child is worth more then a million living non-white children.

May he Rest in Peace with our Lord.

They relaxed around the Schwartzes.

Feels bereichert man

You **cant** be

and here's one in Japan
not a full wall like the first one I posted, but even this would be better than nothing

oops forgot pic

Attached: japan_barrier.jpg (870x652, 72K)

There is one interesting thing.
There were unrests after the attack!!
Media is silent.
3 helicopters in air!
They dont want to tell WHO was making unrests!
Niggers when nigger got caught??
Or they even try to break him free??

Attached: 2019 (2).jpg (385x550, 45K)

> Germany imports turkroaches as Gastarbeiter in masses
Those immigrants are the worst. How can anyone be worse than that?
> Germany imports "syrian" mena arabs as "refugees" in masses
> Germany imports subsahara niggers as "economic migrants" in masses.

Did we reach the bottom? What comes next Jow Forums?

I bet it going to be an ongoing occurrence now. White Germans will probably be less likely to use a trains to avoid these situations.

Would require major restructuring in our train and subway stations, the platforms are where people wait for their trains.

well unlike your idea this could actually happen without being shot down as racist by leftys.
this is a public safety issue and should be demanded by citizens

Attached: brenton serious.jpg (250x187, 5K)

Why is the west falling so far behind compared to chinks?

>Germany imports Iranian jews in masses
FINAL STAGE

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg (800x632, 148K)

the wall would be on the very edge of the platform.
you lost like a few centimeters of space on the platform, big deal! why are you being so contrarian about this? you're acting like the people that argue against seatbelt laws for cars.

Yeah right? Who would even finance this? Gibs for niggers aren‘t gonna pay themselves.

China is just a meme.
Check china webms if you dare

This is one of my personal fears, I never stand even remotely close to train tracks when waiting for a train because I am so paranoid of being pushed onto the tracks.

>nigger kills white children by pushing him into train tracks
>you must build barriers, goyim
Fucking idiot.

THIS.
Why does the train always goes FUL GASS is beyond me.

Imagine losing your child like that. Fucking hell.

who gives a fuck

Attached: 1556943952489.jpg (651x777, 127K)

He relaxed around blacks

So can anybody who understands Germany or just knows people there - what is actually happening on the ground there because of this?

More unrest?

Show flag.

well idk about other countrys but in America passenger trains aren't as common because most people drive their everywhere. or maybe take the bus. and only a few of the biggest cities have subways or monorails.
my area for instance, has train tracks, but it's mostly used for freight trains. and the Amtrak doesn't stop here very often.

she held him in her arms ...it's time

Attached: 4B800A7438414433ADA4993865901468.jpg (540x810, 161K)

It's good idea, but I already know that the companies who are responsible won't pay for it. Duh. And those are private companies, they don't have anything to do with gibs for niggers.

drive their car*

Aslong as the child was of same descent

>Simple, cheap and would save hundreds of lives a year.

Uhm, no sweetie, that would be immigration control.

Attached: 1330419802835.jpg (661x810, 106K)

>Eurabic
Burger Education

One day soon, Germans are going to exterminate every nigger they invited in.

New germans are more likely to exterminate nazis

how about just removing the kind of people that do these things you know? that would be a lot easier and would benefit the entire country

This is why trains should drive slowly into stations being able to slowdown if a tard falls on the rails. It's only 20 seconds there is no need to rush through with 180 km/h

You would think that the rail company would be liable for failing to protect its customers. There are strict laws that govern safety around dangerous industrial machinery yet people can stand within inches of a speeding train.

if train passengers feel unsafe enough to demand it from the companies and government, then it will happen.

it was self-defense.

Souce on this? First time i heard about it

I live in the Ruhrgebiet, a conglomerate of a bunch of big cities. S-Bahn (regional transport within a certain area) is always full during daytime, tons of people use it to travel fast around the city or to nearby cities. Students get "free" tickets when the university they visit is in another city.

Again, the companies are private. There's nothing the government can do about it, except for suggestions maybe.

exactly
even in my job we have guard rails in the place to protect pedestrians from the moving forklifts
this is like the easiest thing to fix and I don't understand why government transportation authorities aren't taking it seriously

>big heavy fast moving object + squishy human = dead
not that hard

THIS.
THIS.
THIS.
I even said that to one employe!
He said:
Are you afraid of trains?

>the government can't regulate transportation
uhhhhh

>1.3b people living in the land 1/3 of the size of Europe
>most number of cctvs, vehicle cctvs and smartphones filming 24/7
>Jow Forums only manages to post the same webms over and over again
I've checked those threads quite a lot of times and I've seen the same clips everytime. There's more variety in gore threads and nigger hate threads than in China hate threads
Here in Madrid, despite the subway being the key transportation method in the city, there are no walls or barriers to prevent accidents from happening. And with the increasing amount of niggers and spics, I'll have to stand with my back on the wall to avoid getting enriched

but even a "slow" moving train could be dangerous, the things can't stop on a dime

This is being pushed hard as a story on pol. I’m calling bullshit, some sort of tricky psyop faggotry is going on. Nothing organic about this narrative being pushed.

to be fair if it was in frankfurt the boy was probably a nigger too :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

trains arent cars you dumbass

sometimes I wish that there was more of a passenger rail system in America but after hearing about shit like this happening nah, I'll just drive my car

Import somali pirates to the baltic sea for extra deversity

Attached: .....jpg (1340x1074, 336K)

Private companies. They own the land, they own the trains. Bought for cheap from the state when the sector got privatised.

The more this is tolerated the worse it will get.