BASED Hijab Islam Woman vs gay pride fag

twitter.com/YusufJP_/status/1155205178066382851
"Disgusting homophobic abuse at those on Waltham Forest Pride today."

Looks pretty based to me.

Attached: 290719muslim.jpg (800x420, 41K)

the faggot wont be ten faggots in 10 years.

SHAME ON YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

sounds like a 35year old british slag which converted 2 months ago and already runs around in niqab defending sharia

clearly you havent heard of sperm banks

Attached: FC57EA46-03F7-4A0D-A91D-A402C7F483A6.jpg (152x145, 5K)

>He doesn't know how fags reproduce
Let fags into your house and your son will become one aswell.

queers dont breed like rats. They have one trophy kid to show everyone, any more would ruin their expendable income ratio.

unironically this

Attached: cutelad.png (480x532, 606K)

I wish I could marry her and have about 15 babies

Oh so the victim-hood-heirarchy has changed?
I thought gays were lower than muslims, so therefore this is an islamophobic march though a peaceful muslim neighbourhood.

Attached: 1558209673675.png (608x510, 161K)

>Based
>Muslim

Pick one.

Attached: 86013313.jpg (740x555, 57K)

Say what you want, muslims have family values which cant be subverted quite easily.

This could be memed to get the left to eachother. Based hijab lady.

>put on hijab
>call fags out
>blend into the crowd
the cops said this was a hate crime, but unlike white guys on twitter they won't put any effort into finding this woman. hijabs are also used by men to move around covertly, but causing a scene kind of ruins the covert aspect.

>lady

Bro muslims can be based as fuck. This lady could ignore the degeneracy knowing the left would still shill for her but she calls it out.

Attached: EAj80NtWkAAdZqW[1].jpg (720x960, 131K)

>that strong british accent
Noice

She a cuntvert

>allah loves diversity

>boomer is mad that his gay pets are gonna get slaughtered by Muslims

>God made adam and eve not adam and steve.

holy shit that made me laugh irl. Is this what the call the legendary british banter?

>Looks pretty based to me.
The leftists don't even understand that most sane people prefer Islam over rampant degeneracy.
Even Hitler did it.

the faggots import the muzzies, the muzzies go
after the faggots, LOL. Glory to Zeus Messiah
King of israel forever!

Attached: John 3-18 He That Believes Is Not Condemned gold.jpg (900x675, 142K)

Cool, muslims are still shitskinned faggots who want to kill you. Kikes and muslims must be eliminated.

This is the strangest part of all, that the left has managed to unite groups that really don't agree with each other.. immigrants absolutely hate faggotry. But somehow they've been grouped together and the wetbacks will tolerate it because it's better than nobody shilling for them.

These guys are tied together because the progressives have chosen to represent everyone who doesn't fit the profile of a conservative... so anybody who isn't a straight white male.

Pick both

Great idea. Sounds like a jewish false flag and i like it.

Shut it, you slag

Attached: 1563866439986.gif (480x362, 798K)