The LGBT "Community" is a cancer

I don't intend to offend anyone. I am saying about LGBT Community. I'm not talking about any singular person in particular, but the community and the concept of the community itself. If you are sensitive i suggest you do not continue reading.

Opinion: I honestly think it is the stupidest thing ever. It militarizes and corrupts people. And it would be better if instead we stopped segregation, and instead of allies it was friends. And here's why:

As soon as you hear somebody say they "are" a part of the community. You already know what to expect from that person. Chances are they're not thinking as an individual any longer, hence "are". All of their thoughts and ideas are those of the "community", and everything they say or do they do it (for (or)) on behalf of the "community" and its agenda, regardless of wether or not their acts are negative or positive, or give the "community" a negative image or a positive one. So long as in their minds they're oppressed and think they're doing the right thing the means justify the ends.

I get that orginially it was formed in a time when homophobia was common and gay people weren't even allowed to marry. Under those circumstances it would make sense for those kinds of people to come together, and i guess it's still okay if you want to consider yourself a part of the community, Lgbt still isn't accepted worldwide, but don't let it consume you. You can't preach about tolerance and acceptance if you're incapable of tolerating and accepting other people for being different or having a different political affiliation. Think and take responsibility for yourself. If you see stupid shit in your community, incitement etc. call it out or disassociate yourself from it. Cause it isn't good, and all its gonna do is make you look bad as well.

Attached: gayy-625x417.jpg (625x417, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

blackyouthproject.com/study-african-americans-make-up-largest-share-of-lgbtcommunity/
theconversation.com/zimbabwes-lgbt-community-why-civil-rights-and-health-issues-go-hand-in-hand-90546
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African-American_LGBT_community
youtube.com/watch?v=aLHyKZFLByE
theguardian.com/world/2014/oct/26/the-truth-behind-americas-most-famous-gay-hate-murder-matthew-shepard
archive.fo/jCNyq
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_rights_in_Israel
theculturetrip.com/middle-east/israel/articles/why-tel-aviv-is-one-of-the-most-lgbt-friendly-cities-in-the-world/
thetower.org/article/the-persistent-progress-of-israels-lgbt-community/
mfa.gov.il/MFA/IsraelExperience/Pages/Gay_Israel.aspx
nbn.org.il/aliyahpedia/getting-started-planning-aliyah/singles-aliyah/resources-for-lgbt-english-speakers/
timesofisrael.com/hundreds-march-against-transgender-violence-in-tel-aviv-after-teen-stabbed/
sexchangeregret.com/
pastebin.com/dDBdRwJU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You have to ascend to some new plane of existence of multidimensional faggotry to give a trigger warning on this website

Fuck off. Jow Forums is the original /LGBT/ board

Attached: DisgustingRingedFish-small.gif (500x281, 1.1M)

The ultimate goal is to destroy Christianity (from within now). Its been a slow process... cause when they tried to kill it head on... they got fucked up & it grew 50xs stronger.

Hence the many many "secret society" thinking tanks.

a 2000+ year old grudge, ultimately to manifest a Godless society from which they can then manipulate & control the masses with ease...

Russia ( a christian country now ) is watching the fuck out of them... when you realize theyre actually o the good side of the human legacy now... were just ants in the lions den.

Attached: i am disgusted.gif (287x162, 1.74M)

>The ultimate goal is to destroy Christianity

Pray tell. Why would the LGBT movement seek to destroy a religion that is utterly spineless? On the contrary, it would seem to me that Christianity's man-boy altar rituals are directly responsible for the movement. If you couldn't fuck a woman and had access to sexy lithe boys , the choice would be rather natural.

(((Catholics))) aren't Christian, user.

Why stick around is it worth showing that the cancer called LGBT applies to everyone without exception.

blackyouthproject.com/study-african-americans-make-up-largest-share-of-lgbtcommunity/

theconversation.com/zimbabwes-lgbt-community-why-civil-rights-and-health-issues-go-hand-in-hand-90546

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African-American_LGBT_community

youtube.com/watch?v=aLHyKZFLByE

Attached: c6-25-06cag.jpg (329x214, 19K)

Did you just give a trigger warning on Jow Forums? Are you retarded? You need to go back. unironically off yourself

just the trans really

I don't have anything against the LGBTQ community, with that said. They, a protected minority class is once again being used to promote an agenda. I'm not saying LBGTQ are degenerate, what they do in their private lives is none of my business, however the extreme public sexual behavior and degeneracy by a subset of this protected minority class is being used by the ((Media)) to further erode society. These elitist shit bags think they are smart, but it's obvious how they are trying to be sneaky about this.

I'm on the contrary. I have no intention of tolerating any LGBT perverts.

Attached: 27c5b9d74176ba287d892b864dbb062a..jpg (600x497, 31K)

Earlier this thread was uploaded on the discussion forum and I just forgot to remove this warning before posting on Jow Forums.

Attached: 1563974771536.png (494x524, 238K)

Not cancer. A biological weapon virus made by the CIA in the 50's and released in the 60's.
Only cure is death of the host.

So, basically, the difference isn't too big. There is no doubt that the damage caused by an excess of LGBT ideology in the host's brain are too serious too help that person even by using psychotherapy and medication .

Not like cancer. It's a social contagion like a virus. Look at all this new rapid onset tranny shit with kids now.

offend and then burn the gays

something tipped me off to this breakdown of the family, church and neighborhood communities by the push for an LGBT engineered community years ago.
LGBT were calling their virtual community the family and 'my real family'. I can imagine how that gets spread.
>oh you're father is disappointed you are living in a flophouse? don't worry we're you're real family

The virus forms a hivemind.

I'm not gay but i have a massive boner looking at that.

they are a symptom of a unhealthy society

Attached: gpride month.jpg (720x804, 112K)

>Jow Forums original LGBT
>Not Jow Forums

Honestly, I think it's the "T" portion of the LGBT that makes things 1000x times worse. They are the loudest and the most militant of the other letters. I have zero problems with Bisexuals though. They seem to be the most normal, if a bit confused.

Attached: 1555590698623m.jpg (576x1024, 145K)

theguardian.com/world/2014/oct/26/the-truth-behind-americas-most-famous-gay-hate-murder-matthew-shepard
archive.fo/jCNyq

Attached: 1563340510963.jpg (632x604, 137K)

have sex cringecel

Pride month never ends

And it was written by someone under LGBT flag . LOL

If LGBT movement was designed to destroy Christianity then why Israel is even more pro-LGBT than the rest of the West ?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_rights_in_Israel

theculturetrip.com/middle-east/israel/articles/why-tel-aviv-is-one-of-the-most-lgbt-friendly-cities-in-the-world/

thetower.org/article/the-persistent-progress-of-israels-lgbt-community/

mfa.gov.il/MFA/IsraelExperience/Pages/Gay_Israel.aspx

nbn.org.il/aliyahpedia/getting-started-planning-aliyah/singles-aliyah/resources-for-lgbt-english-speakers/

timesofisrael.com/hundreds-march-against-transgender-violence-in-tel-aviv-after-teen-stabbed/

Attached: lgbt_olim.png (178x205, 45K)

>the star will gorge itself on clay.

That made me hurt on the inside

The LGBTQ community built this country, honey. Deal with it.

Christianity is a Jewish religion that worships a Jewish god. I'll never understand why alt-right retards whine all day about DA JOOS but suck Jesus' Jewish cock.

I really have to talk to my "trans" friend Alice ...

sexchangeregret.com/

Attached: 1554648805631.jpg (1024x618, 166K)

Sorry freak, but the only thing(s) you've built were kiddie rape factories and the need for STD clinics.

Attached: FagQueen1.png (804x1134, 1.24M)

Feminism is a viral bioweapon virus. A bio-terrorism outbreak. These "people" mutate and become Demons.

> How to spot the infection!

Wanting to destroy the family and men, hatred of children, wanting(and doing) killing of babies along with abortion, sexual/gender confusion, increase rates of homosexuality, pedophilia, bestiality, necrophilia,transgender, various disturbing fetishes, cannibalism, wanting to destroy whites, social castes like social insects in large numbers, SIDS, miscarriages, fertility issues , stillborn's, wanting to attack and fuck the un-infected, obsession with things like snakes, sexual promiscuity(large numbers of partners), etc

> Categories relating to virus infection!

Immune(People that cannot be infected by the virus)

Non-Infected(People that don't have the virus and can be infected)

Resistant(People that the virus has trouble infecting, but are not immune to being infected)

Hosts(People that have the virus)

Carriers(People that have the virus, but is dormant for long periods of time or even generations without showing any signs of infection. Some types of carriers can spread it)

Transmitters(People that are being used by the virus to spread it, but are not fully/completely infected)

Spreaders(People infected with the virus that spread the virus)

Infected(People infected by the virus)

HiveMind/Colony Castes(Similar to social insects. Queens, Drones, Workers, Soldiers, Majors, Super Majors, Kings, etc)

Mutation(physical changes to all body systems).

>a gay in poland wants to be post gay

nope, get outside and pick a wig, sissy

Don't ever post a trigger warning. If people have thin-skin and can't handle it, then they don't belong here.
GAYS, TRANS, LGBT - THE DEGENERACY AGENDA
pastebin.com/dDBdRwJU

Attached: TheRide.jpg (553x936, 192K)

I'm just here laughing my ass off at all the insanity going on in the world, imagining how future generations will read history books and wonder how this happened.

First class kekkery

Attached: joseph-kony.jpg (666x500, 84K)

Is this what the final stage of this disease looks like?

Attached: nobody-feminist-triggered-thats-how-feminism-works-43378439.png (500x564, 118K)