B.C. murder suspect's dad pens book, says 'broken system' failed them

Good For Him. The world needs to know the truth of what is happening in Canada.

> VANCOUVER -- The father of a British Columbia murder suspect has written a book that sheds new light on his mental health, explains harassment convictions involving his ex-wife and provides greater insight into the possible impacts the events had on his fugitive son.

>Alan Schmegelsky, the father of 18-year-old Bryer Schmegelsky, sent a book to reporters this week titled “Red Flagged,” which he says is a novelization of actual events and fictionalizes some incidents.

>Alan Schmegelsky traces his pain back to the death of his father. He writes that his father received a tainted blood transfusion in 1985 and died of AIDS in 1990, but that his family was denied compensation because they filed the claim too late. The Canadian Press has seen a 2010 letter sent from his MP to the justice minister at the time asking why he has not been properly compensated.

cp24.com/news/b-c-murder-suspect-s-dad-pens-book-says-broken-system-failed-them-1.4527051

Attached: canadian gf.jpg (960x919, 96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/eCgUQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Schmegelsky
I looked up where this name originates and apparently earliest mention is in the 1920s USA. This would suggest that it's an anglicised Eastern name, which suggests a Jew. It would be true to form a la Anne Frank's diary for the father to cash in on this. But I can't wrap my head around what in fact motivates the junior.

Facts don’t matter. They just produce a narrative that is protected by their victim status and “Presto!” The shekels just roll in.

>if only you knew how bad things truly is

Attached: caNADA HAS COLLAPSED BEFORE OUR EYES.jpg (2077x1230, 366K)

From the way the article poses it this would seem like the usual single-mother damage story. In addition, Schmegelsky sr appears to be publishing his account as a non-profit. There is a chance, however minor, that we're looking at a legitimate case of mental damage driving someone to act out, but the specific form that Bryer's aggression takes is puzzling to me.

Archive link for more people interested: archive.is/eCgUQ

what if they converted to islam while on the run?

Attached: 1529366998875.png (600x580, 817K)

>glow in the dark jew kid goes on a supposedly random rampage
>somehow his dad has a 400 page novel already written that details his troubles
hmm that's not weird at all

it's not.

he already had it written now he is going to publish.

which is good. the government has to be held to account.

Why are you such a bigot user?
It's a pure cohencidence.

Attached: 3_Jewish_supremacism_post_3.jpg (1384x9954, 3.64M)

In canada the media used to hold the government to account. Now it’s about holding the public to account on behalf of the government.

Attached: awww.jpg (453x438, 50K)

Can confirm that OPs picture is 100% correct

Yeah 100% desu

top right is you guys, if you're lucky

Attached: chad millennial.jpg (3680x2312, 387K)

>Master of analog and digital
I have more respect for analog technology then digital.

it is more refined.

Attached: 1548348052255.jpg (834x1024, 117K)

As much as this country sucks, the food prices aren't as bad as you think. Maybe it's just cause i went to Buffalo and NY is full of libtards. But when I went to buy food it was always more expensive their. Unless it was candy or fast food then Murica had us beat even with our shit dollar

>the food prices aren't as bad as you think.

'think' he says.

curious choice of words considering these are photos of the fucking prices in the store.

Attached: $17 loss leader steak caledonia.jpg (2876x1889, 1.33M)

>oh sarnia, your proximity to the border wont save you

Attached: $45CHICKEN.png (526x701, 576K)

Is Canadian GF meme even true?

have you ever seen anyone who wasn't a blatant overt roastie disputing it?

>we dont know why people are losing their shit

Attached: canadas state media.jpg (1286x1152, 164K)

You're showing the most expensive varieties of food. A chicken usually costs about 10 bucks here if you don't get that free from bs. I can also buy standard steaks like the american ones for only 5 bucks.

you know what to do

Attached: haha.png (613x527, 674K)

Attached: he's gonna do it he swears.jpg (691x768, 98K)

i aint gonna go to the grocery store fag. Just look at their fliers and compare the same foods with their prices. Taking pics isn't very accurate when they're like the ones you showed

Attached: Fixed.jpg (960x919, 159K)

a case could defintily be made

What should he call his book?

Attached: the Hugebonghits.jpg (501x427, 109K)

It's not as bad as you guys say it is. a lot of the pictures you use are fraudulent price stickers, or they come from wayy up north.

>It's not as bad as you guys say it is
no one is saying anything, we are just posting regular prices. and that bothers you

Attached: $7 cauliflower.jpg (3024x2911, 2.24M)

Attached: 9 FUCKING DOLLARS under 1 lb.jpg (4032x3024, 2.23M)

Bryer Schmegelsky?

EVERY. FUCKING. TIME.
Why R so many murderers Jews?

Attached: FloridaMass.png (740x733, 845K)

The kid is a commie

Attached: 1A609AFB-0255-4328-8F49-48C9F2091F10.png (750x1334, 695K)

do we even have confirmation that he's jewish or are you just wound up?

Attached: 2C7D8D0F-C80A-48F2-8AA2-7DADA7EC56B0.png (750x1334, 224K)

>The kid is a commie
i agree. but most of you have such tendencies

Attached: 1560430014240.png (639x639, 661K)

#3 all taken from his Facebook a week ago.

Attached: AC113615-82C2-4A1E-8827-1D8FB326A994.png (750x1334, 256K)

They're not the regular prices though. I could go down to my local grocery store and take pictures of way lower prices.

you live in a centrally planned supply managed economy, you are all technically commies by default.

>I could go down to my local grocery store and take pictures of way lower prices.
that's a claim

Are they on the run, jail, or dead?

on the run

>the old 'we tried to frame you but you ran so you are bad' anyways

Attached: a circle.png (508x508, 319K)