Poland

Polish priest got assaulted by three man demanding gay marriage.
Drunk men in Szczecin burst into the sacristy and asked for wedding ornaments and access to church, after getting declined they attacked a priest and two other people there, leaving one with stitches. They are currently under arrest waiting for trial
Why do gay people care about church marriege if they know they're not accepted by almost any religion?
m.telewizjarepublika.pl/quotoni-byli-w-jakiejs-diabelskiej-furiiquot-zaatakowali-ksiedza-i-koscielnego-w-zakrystii-bazyliki-chcieli-dokonac-swietokradztwa-i-udzielic-sobie-slubu,83076.html

Attached: lgbt.jpg (640x427, 63K)

based homofascist death squads

In Białystok those fags would all be toothless, beaten by a local populace
T. Białystok

They'll never be accepted by the church and rightly so. What is the whole point of gay marriage? If they want the benifets of marriage they can legally get a civil partnership. Also every child deserves a mother and father. Not two same sex mentally disabled people minding them.

Good. Serves him right, fuck you homophobic cunts.

>Drunk men in Stettin
fixed that for you

Keep up the good work brother.

Homophobic? Anything outside of heterosexuality is a disorder. It doesn't mean that we deny them their humanity either. It should be treated for what it is. A mental disorder.

Who are you to define what's normal or not. For all I know, you heterosexuals are hellbent on killing everyone homosexual. Are you sure you aren't the problem? World would be peaceful if there were no people like you. Do everyone a favor and off yourself.

whatever, I would gladly trade Szczecin for Lwów and Szczecin is full of leftists anyway.

they want to feel normal
straights can get married
gays want too as well, they want to their unnatural lifestyle to be accepted as normal.

Im a decent human being. Men and women recreate and are the vast majority of the population. That's who defines normal. Mother nature does. So if a man or woman is attracted to a child or an animal is that 'normal' to you? Who defines if that is normal?

Ok, I understand that they want to get married, but why in a church? I doubt they believe in ideas behind marriege anyway

Mother nature also sometimes forces animals to kill it's own offspring but I bet it's normal too. Fucking neck yourself you bigot. You have no right to live. Good thing the only place where you can voice your concern is this board full of incels because nobody would let you even near HR.

Why don't you go out and shag a girl then fag? Show us how you're of any use to humanity by shitposting on here. Shit out some brats by the end of 2020 or you're a pointless fatass and a evolutionary dead end.

Poland need to keep fighting back against this globalists agenda. They're targeting the kids here in ireland now with their version of 'sex education' and sexual orientation/identity. It's all far left Marxist propaganda. They deny basic facts and want to twist the truth.

You're bigoted, aren't they also gods children? Or are you one step above and have a right to decide who is god's child or not? Fucking backwards shithole country.

No you nigger the talmud doesn't allow any ses outside vaginal and that's written loud and clear on jewsh scrolls. Homophobia was literally brought up by jews all along.

Which animals? We are not animals you dumb fuck. I voice my opinion to anybody in real life. It's faggots like you who are trying to censor the truth and avoid serious questions. Answer my previous question?

If you want to attend church you should go by it's rules, nobody's forcing you to go there faggot. They're free to create their own "church" like organization if they're determined enough, because Catholic church IS and always was an organization

Im already married. Why don't you forget about your feelings and insulting. Let's talk the truth and answer serious questions.

We're trying, hope you'll stay based and also do your part in your country Irishbro

The power of forcing their degeneracy onto others.

What question? You are just enraged virgin incel undesirable with no means to pass your genes. You are evolutionary dead end. The fact alone that some shitty traditional family with an abusive alcoholic deadbeat father and a slag mother is acceptable to you while some two loving gay people aren't just proves that in reality, you do not care about the well being of the kids at all. You're just a reactionary and disgusting human being with backwards thinking.

So you made the rules? Or you talked to a god and personally can vouch that the church rules are direct input from god? Yeah.

Because you fucks don't deserve to be reasoned with. You just need to be annihilated till the last of you breathes his last breath. Every church must burn down to the last one.

nice strawman nigger, nobody said that there aren't many straight abusive families, nor that they're better than gay couples, doesn't make gays good tho

>>>Good thing the only place where you can voice your concern is this board full of incels because nobody would let you even near HR.

No maybe the only reason im here is because big tech censor free speech. If you can't handle my opinion and views then that's on you. Silicon valley journalists and corporations hide the truth. That's why they're restricting free speech and protecting the mentally ill leftists.

again, good strawman, never said I agree with Catholic church but if you want to be a part of any organization you should go by its rules or btfo

You don't know what you're talking about. You can't refute what I said so you immediately succumb to the insults. What an asshat.

Yeah, it's some grand conspiracy. Grow up you alt-right incel. World is not stacked against you by default, you must be doing something seriously wrong if you think so. All it takes is being good human being and not some shitstain that merely roleplays as one.

So If one day, catholic curch officialy recognizes homosexual relationships and that they are also part of church, you will be absolutely okay with it and stop sperging out with your baby incel rage?

Everything from you has been about emotions. You won't engage in a civil conversation but the truth hurts you. The vast majority of people shouldn't have to change just because a tiny percentage of people have mental disorders. It will never work for the LGBTQ COMMUNITY because they contradicts the truth and facts which will have to come out in the end.

ignore the insult and my sentence works just the same, nigger

What truth? Your subjective opinion on what's acceptalbe or not? Who are you? Some biologist? Anthropologist? Some honored scientist or researcher? No. You're some retard sperging out on an anonymous image board. Your opinion does not matter one bit. Keep it to yourself, you fucking nazi.

Attached: 1562276622281.png (564x622, 358K)

I wouldn't agree with their decision but as I don't feel part of it I wouldnt really give a fuck (still never gonna happen tho), beating up a priest doesn't help you in a slightest

So why you feel offended by it now if you aren't part of it? You re contradicting yourself. You're just a baby incel virgin that needs a reason to rage. You are unwanted by the opposite sex and nobody even knows that you exists so you just found a dead horse to beat. Pathetic.

Lol at these seething queers.

Im not an incel. Im a right wing conservative who is sick of being censored by big tech companies. Why don't they allow free speech? There is nothing conspiracy about get your facts right. You can handle a civil conversation because the truth hurts your feelings. If the LGBTQ community just admitted that they have a mental disorder then things would be better. We as a society define what is normal. Not far left agendas. Im a moderate.

The only way to deal with faggots like you

Attached: Faggot.webm (1280x720, 795K)

>You're just a baby incel virgin
kek
As I said a few times already, they're an organization, they're free to set their own rules don't like it? don't attend church,
same as you don't go to Netflix headquarters and beat up a random secretary because they discontinued your favorite show

>faggots can't reproduce so they have to recruit
which is why so many are pedophiles and/or victims of pedophiles you pedo faggot cocksucker

Attached: khkk.jpg (620x413, 253K)

Where do I find more of these?

Attached: 1564331686587.jpg (700x933, 81K)

bring on the caliphate

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-29 at 10.12.22.png (936x654, 343K)

But you are an incel and you are merely larping as some shitty conservative. Nobody is censoring you, it's much simpler, nobody gives a fuck about you. Your opinion does not matter, why you have a need to voice it? Hell, go create your own platform you fucking baby and stop crying. We as a society have defined LGBT normal and right wing as a terrorist lite organization, you moron. And that's where you belong, in jail cause you are a bigot who cannot accept that people want to live their life how they choose and how you imagine. You are fucking disgusting little hitler that's angry with a world around because people do not adhere to his twisted and evil vision of society. Luckily, you have absolutely no way to influence anything that's happening even around you. So this insufferable blabber is the only thing you are capable of. You human shitstain.

Soon enough we will be throwing shitskins like you as well.

Sandnigger life has no value.

Science is the LGBT COMMUNITY worst nightmare. They're even trying to change that but it will never work. Science tells us the diseases gay men cause having sex. Shoving things up your ass causes bowel syndromes and HIV.

is gay tho

Attached: 5577573.png (640x480, 541K)

>Soon enough we will be throwing shitskins like you as well.
Says the faggot who get scared of blood, yeah I am terrified now

I see you have contracted the religion of peace

Fuck off you shitskin ape, the French should have purged you when they had the chance

It's only a matter of time before the only people who tolerate your faggotry are bred out of the gene pool. Enjoy these few years faggot, we'll be cutting off your aids medication come 2030.

Attached: 1564331240620.png (700x906, 262K)

>Szczecin
>raging fags
fucking germans being bored...

Go donate to Jordan Peterson or something you incel. Science is straightforward on the gay question and there is nothing you can do about it. HIV is a myth and having an gay sex is perfectly safe. Pegging is very popular and you should give it a try yourself, you incel. Oh wait, you can't because nobody even dares to come in a 50 meter radius to you smelly sweaty fatass angry virgin.

>"the religion of peace" bullshit
Islam is a religion of war
It came to dominate and that what will happen, sooner or later

blah blah whatever, go stick your mum's cock up your arse you degenerate filth

Attached: 1523553391031.jpg (960x655, 98K)

>Why do gay people care about church marriege if they know they're not accepted by almost any religion?
They do it to spit in the face of God and Christians. It's not enough for them that Christians are turning a blind eye and not killing them as God says to do, they want to be married in church.....
A Catholic or NIV Bible using church may have done it though....... A King James Bible using Church should really have slaughtered them the moment they asked.

Attached: sodomites.png (720x720, 785K)

>Islam is a religion of war
You clearly haven't read Quaran. Muslims are absolutely amazing people, have you tried their food?

Attached: 1564331090064.jpg (906x1024, 209K)

Read all you wrote again and see who's the one crying here
Also, there is a fair amount of censorship in social media, just because you never post anything ((controversial)) doesn't mean it doesn't exist

Attached: 1564331259509.png (1024x1324, 386K)

Už stačilo, Pepa, myslím, že už potrolil dosť

Attached: 1564331203454m.jpg (1024x613, 148K)

Attached: 1563842834680.jpg (2333x1242, 1.93M)

All of you, Europeans, are coward piece of shits, once you lose the technology advancement you run for your life like the rats you are.
Italians, and french didn't even lose that shit and couldn't do a shit against bunch of untrained soldiers.

Showing your true colours. Denying free speech and thinking i should be in jail just because i don't support the LGBT community. People like you are afraid to debate because you know that you'll get exposed for the twisted people you are. That's why you need authority and censorship to help you. You can't defend yourselves and if they keep pushing their twisted ideologies on to people then they will eventually be met with physical force which they don't stand a chance. It's already happening in England with the Muslim community starting to fight back. LGBT community needs to get out of politics or it won't end well for them.

Yeah, come visit us

Attached: 1564342755624.jpg (480x762, 88K)

What makes you post controversial stuff that isn't wildly accepted in the first place? If something is controversial, there is good reason for it being controversial and I absolutely support if organizations decide to tone down the offenders. After all, if it was normal, it would be widely accepted by the society and wouldn't be considered controversial. You are in the wrong. All you want to do is disturb people leaving their peaceful lives with your toxic hatred.

>No. You're some retard sperging out
why are leftist so oblivious in their projection?

The only reason they didn't was because of human rights in the way. You primitive shitskins are lucky to wallow in your shit holes to this day.

funny isn't it how they've made a virtue out of a deadly sin
>pride

Attached: 1493414121860.jpg (1920x1080, 3.08M)

>Lwów
Lemberg has zero Poles. Also, Austrians built it from a small village.

>"Homophobic?"
>proceeds to go on a homophobic rant

I was already in Morocco and strangely enough, finding a gay man for sex was incredibly easy contrary to what the guide said. You were portrayed as a very conservative nation but opposite was the truth. As a matter of fact, it was much easier than in western europe. This experience alone made me realize that it's only you raging incels who don't like us. True Muslims are our brothers and support LGBT.

Attached: cc03b689fc5d4b07f1933d94bbfaa0fd3f16ad5fb9f321faf85d58943c2b0463.png (1584x2016, 412K)

How deluded you are faggot. Christians and muslims are going to unite to stop all these Marxists bullshit that silicon valley is pushing on to people. I know that you know deep down im right. It's just that you're gay and think im some how oppressing you. You have a mental disorder just like trannies or pedophalies.

Just because something is labeled as controversial by big companies doesn't mean it's/won't be widely accepted, it's just not in (((their))) interest

What is a "phobia"? It's an irrational hatred of something.
Personally I'm quite rational about my loathing of the LGBTQ agenda therefore not
>homophobic
faggot

>Why do gay people care about church marriege if they know they're not accepted by almost any religion?
Because they hate Christianity and want to bring it down.
The Pope said it's okay so you better submit to your religious leader.

Attached: 1550697970197.jpg (276x280, 24K)

>True Muslims are our brothers and support LGBT.
good luck with that because when muslims express their disapproval they don't just use words

I don't care about what you think or find normal. You are a remnants of a dying bigoted system. The kids are the ones who are going to bring change and It's good that they are being taught from the early age about gender, sexual preferences, sex and that families are what you make them to be and not some angry white male telling you, that only his way is the right way. There are non binary people, there are two moms or two fathers and there is nothing you can do about it. You bigot. Serves you right.

>I will unite with other bigots against you
>but why would you think I'm oppressing you

yeah. Homos demanding marriage are controvercial. You are insightful in your call for lynching them

I don't care for this semantic bullshit, homophobic scum.

If you'd just STFU and practiced some decorum then things could of continued much as they always have but you couldn't and they won't

The faggots weren't aware that Christianity prohibits everything gay?

braindead, we should kill all gays

Tell that to the big guys in the arabian Peninsula. Turkey in the 19th century was an exception to the rule. All religions are homicidal cults.

>fag rights acceptance dropping in younger populations around the world
>the only people tolerant of fags are Whites and their East Asian attack dogs
>Whites and East Asian attack dogs cant even hump eachother enough to maintain their civilization
We're just beginning.

>I don't care for this semantic bullshit
Homophobic epitomises "semantic bullshit" you dumb slack arsed faggot

Muslim and Christians should be brothers not enemies.
As an Orthodox, the only Muslim I have a problem with are the Turks who are not even real Muslim, they just adopted Islam because it could further their expansion in Muslim regions.

>other bigots
>Muslims are our friends
can you fags at least not contradict with each other?

the rainbow flag is a stand in for the ussr flag, burn them all with impunity.

>nobody is targeting you
>nobody is persecuting you
>you need to be killed you faggot
WHY ARE YOU PUSHING ME FROM THE SOCIETY I DID NOTHING WRONG.

You are a fucking bigots. Good thing companies are deplatforming you. You have no right to voice your opinion at all when only thing that you spread is hate. I can't wait when you will be shamed into leaving your jobs or your hometowns you fucking bigots. The experience already showed, that it's possible when we unite on twitter, we can shift mountains of hate back towards you.

They are well aware of this, but they have a green light from the pedophile Pope, so it really doesn't matter that much anymore.

unironically based.

Accusing people you disagree with of "phobias" is just (((Freudian))) bullshit. Butt pirates just happen to enjoy it more.

Attached: truth about homos.png (1096x2893, 188K)

How much are you faggots willing to bet that they are not Christian and have Jewish names?

the pendulum always swings back

Attached: 1555549565554.gif (640x640, 297K)