Can Jow Forums refute this?

Can Jow Forums refute this?

Attached: 1541762692291.jpg (639x716, 84K)

>this guy can hold down a job

Attached: 1467305574906.jpg (823x823, 70K)

This is a false flag comic made by a racist white man to paint the opposition as unreasonable

This should be spread around to more white leftists. OP why are you posting this here when you should be spreading the word?

All people are capable of bigotry and racism. So going by that.. in his argument all people are rapists to some degree, thus a rapist is deciding what is rape. Yes.

>not just calling him a stupid nigger

I mean, he is saying that all white people are racist. By default. He is saying it is the same thing as a rapist (lets assume a convicted one) deciding on whats rape and whats not.

I mean, sure, lot of white folks are bigoted shits. But you go take your ass to india or africa and you'll find the same kind of bigotry. It's always dumb people who haven't left their small bubble and gotten to know people of other ethnicities. Some rural Asian farmer is capable of being just as racist as some white trailer trash from Alabama. So I guess if whites are all racist, so is EVERYONE ELSE.

It’s really an inverse of white supremacy or feelings of white/western uniqueness that causes this particular infatuation with racism. That these whites have created an unnatural system that doesn’t exist elsewhere and must be uniquely punished for it

thb is the flyover methvilles that give whites a bad name. Those are not the Smiths and Joneses that invite their neighbours to cookouts on a saturday.
Saturate those shitholes with tech jobs or do something to stop them from inhaling glue and living in the past.

these people did get a bad deal of it
they could’ve provided cheap labor across the country but no resources have ever been expanded for that
like you said tech stuff but in particular schools could’ve taught and incentivized them learning coding or nurse work
They wouldn’t even have to be good at it because lord knows the foreigners like Indians and Africans coming take those positions are incompetent and those are jobs that could’ve gone to Americans
The idea that rural people are lazy and don’t want to work is a falsehood they’ve just no incentive to do so

>rapists dont know what they're doing

listening a colored man talking about racism is like listening a kid talking about work.
don't know a single shit about it.

don't be racist mate.

Je'dore le fromage... you know what im saying mon ami?

Jow Forums btfo.

now someone try to refute this

Attached: buzzed.jpg (720x704, 77K)

IS HE MANSPLAINING TO HER?

Stop raping the French language please.

>talking politics at work

Kek this fucking faggot doesn't know that you don't talk politics at work. I bet HR is the only thing keeping him around, we need that comet to slam into us yesterday.

rapist can judge what rape is
they are not rapist because they dont know, they just dont care

I'll refute it as a Hispanic Trump doesn't care about race he insults everyone who opposes him.

It’s like judging that every white person is a racist
Kind of raping away the opportunity to defend oneself

can you refute this?

Attached: 1528296319421.jpg (519x488, 76K)

Attached: rape culture.jpg (732x488, 307K)

I would trust a rapist more than anyone else to know what rape is, is this comic secretly based?

what group is he calling racist again?

>X race isn't allowed to talk about Y

Excluding a race is pretty racist.

i apologise for everything

Goddam that art is fucking awful
How can he call himself an artist

Bbc congolese niggers have huge members and should be made to breed white women exclusively.

My sister takes bbc nigger dicks every night and i play with my little willy thinking about it. We as white men must do our upmost to get bigger nigger dicks into our wives and daughters.

It's like a white person judging what is racist.
By using that analogy about a rapist you're making the claim that all whites are racist, which is easily disproved but would be fairly normal.
Black people are typically more racist anyway, and you should try spending time in an arab country if you're black, see how fun it turns out to be

White is a race too tho. Albeit the superior one but a race. Not to mention a global minority.

I mean, the rapist would be an expert in the field.

Accurately captures the deformed cuck facial attributes of nonwhite "males"

Attached: 20180818_FBC544 (4).png (1280x672, 112K)

This. They are lower then dogs and get treated as such.

Hmm, comic makes a good point. Does that mean that black people should not be on juries to judge criminals?

this lol

The Art is shit

rape in ass can give you aids but names will never hurt me.

pretty much similar to a 500 year old saying the media is trying to erase.

Firing him would be racist

>Someone who is a profession at raping others doesn’t know what rape is

Where's the last panels where he asks for bobs and vagene?

Attached: not-true.jpg (104x273, 5K)

Dont talk politics at work.

Attached: 1541763770231.jpg (639x716, 253K)

Only white people can be racist.

When anyone says racist they are talking about white people.

But white people are not in a position to be judging what is racist.

The last panel needs to say "It is like a nigger judging what rape is"

Attached: 1564366592809.gif (320x240, 121K)

My metal song to sjw trash that try to lie and saint'ify cunts.
Disclaimer:This is not an advocation of violence or a threat of violence. Just my opinion.

Manipulative bitch dies.
Everybody cries.
Thirdwavers lie.
Girl is a cunt...
...but She's saint'ified.
The man is so evil.
He kills all their people.
That's what they claim...
...after dishing out pain.
The message is clear...
...to all of you queers.
Act like a slitch...
...you get your throat slit.
This was so tragic.
Drug addicted whore.
Lost her life.
Yet we lose more.
Vampire girl.
Such a drain.
She gets the glory.
We get the pain.
Lesson be learned.
Whore and her men.
Stables of cocks...
...are never just friends.

I don't get this

>here is this problem involving you and me
>but you aren't allowed to say what is wrong just me
>also going to need some concessions from you

Attached: 1559177472006.jpg (500x500, 25K)

Attached: 4575472.png (634x652, 492K)