Did the early and mid-90s only seem optimistic because of nostalgia and a lot of us being kids at the time...

Did the early and mid-90s only seem optimistic because of nostalgia and a lot of us being kids at the time? Or was it actually a time with huge potential, besides Clinton selling our country over to China?

Attached: jollyroger.jpg (390x273, 13K)

The 90s was nice because it was that period right after the soviet union fell and before 911 so that is why so many people have fond memories.

Attached: 8CA5510A-8291-4004-9038-87FF22C0D862.jpg (600x408, 53K)

the 90s was the last good decade before the globalists went into full swing

after the 90s people starting watching really creepy horror films

I wasn’t great but it was definitely better then this shit. The US has had a steep decline in just about every way since 99

Despite the 90s being extremely tough times for me and my mom, I still cherish the memories.

But it's probably just my case, I know many guys who grew up in the cities and didn't really have a childhood.

You don't remember most of it because of the chloroform your uncle gave you while he fucked you in the ass.

Attached: jenkemm.jpg (500x500, 37K)

I paid for my first studio apartment with a job at a fish taco place, and I still had money left over for car insurance and weed/beer on the weekends. That same apartment is renting for $1500 a month now, which is a 300% increase. The fish taco place is still there, and they still pay their employees what I was making in 95

checked

Residential Internet ruined society. Social media was the final nail in the coffin.

>to China

NAFTA completely fucked America and Canada permanently. There is no undoing the damage this has done to our economies.

>image
>some kid that literally could have been me

Early 90s sucked for me, but by late 90s I was fucking tons of hot young chicks. Moved to Manhattan and got to experience 9/11 up close, since I worked at the seaport mall that morning.

By 2002 Apple was making a rise in the industry and then metrosexual fever kicked in and society began turning mainstream gay. Living in the greatest city on the planet, at the time, was awful because I despise fags and they were everywhere.

Funny thing, there's stuff back in the 90s that simply COULD NOT be made today. Movies, games, the culture really called out faggotry for what it was. Now it's infested the work environment and you can get fired for calling a fag a fag. Peak clown world. HR departments are cancerous indoctrination outlets now.

I don't see a way to fix it. Nothing short of global war and the death of 99% of this degenerate culture can us back to normalcy.

Attached: 1563784333924.jpg (1024x788, 98K)

It was a leftover potential and optimism from the late 50's and early 60's that escaped the kikening of that period but got squished like a cockroach but the long nose tribe.

> muh China
Yeah, this is their brand new golem farm now.

It depends on your experience but things didn’t start to get bad until around 2008. Pre-911 was fun and a few years after 911 was fun because of how patriotic everyone was. Once social media hit and Obama was elected things took a sharp turn downwards. Social justice was rising, free think was dying and sensitivity was on the rise.

The decline started in '69.

It's just being kids, I was born in 2001 and have the same type of fond memories of 00's culture

>Movies, games, the culture really called out faggotry for what it was.
pic related is the end scene of Ace Ventura: Pet Detective. nowadays thats Bruce Jenner.

(pic related)

Attached: aceventura.jpg (258x196, 6K)

It was actually a more optimistic time.

There isn't any nostalgia behind it.

I've always thought the "rose tinted glasses" idea is bs. Your memories are correct even if they do fill in some blanks and ignore a few things.

Does noone remember those enlightened moments being a kid where things were like actual fantasy????

Attached: 1433876510-81p-o2cddll-sl1437-.jpg (1437x1437, 278K)

mid/late 90s and very early 2000s was extremely special for one major reason: it was a glorious 5 or so year period of the internet being truly free of normies and women

late 90s/early 00s internet was dominated if not occupied entirely by male users that weren't absolute fucking morons and/or women that ruined literally everything

no SJWs, no feminism, no faggotism, no """equality""" narrative, "you can't say that on the internet" was literally a meme, "tits or gtfo" was an accepted internet norm, etc

Attached: 1550107712675.gif (244x244, 46K)

Based driver game

Yep. Hollywood made sure the minds were jewed

90s sucked
00s was the best