How come modern western women dress like pic related? What ever happened to the tasteful fashion of the past years?

How come modern western women dress like pic related? What ever happened to the tasteful fashion of the past years?

Attached: 1563841181543.jpg (1678x1054, 386K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hbdchick.wordpress.com/tag/individualism/
unz.com/jman/clannishness-the-series-a-finer-grained-look-at-how-it-happened/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

White girls got too thick to fit in their normal clothes

I think they’re dressed pretty well. At least they aren’t wearing leggings and hoodies

>What ever happened
who knows?

Attached: 1552926197725.jpg (591x666, 217K)

Seems fine, summer.

I'd only root the two in the middle.

The rest are all too fat. I'm more concerned about the prevalence of overweight people than revealing dress.

Also, how refreshing to not see a single tattoo.

Because jews.

third from the left will be obese within 5 years

imagine

People who want children in their lives are usually pedophiles and perverts. So they raise fucked up sperges

I hate children.

the smell

Im looking forward to low cut shit being in fashion again. Whenever I see women wearing their pants/shorts/skirts up to their fucking belly buttons it makes me think of elderly women and disgusts me.

But I came of age right before that shit became popular in like 2009-2010. You zoomers probably view it as normal.

Same. It’s so weird.

Half of them will be, you idiot

I wanna rape all those stupid useless fuckmeats in their sweaty stinky shitholes ok

>The rest are all too fat
Low test faggot. I'd fuck the shit out of all of them.

1,3,7,8. All jews.

Attached: 1564281816209.png (960x802, 850K)

God, I love it how incels and angry white men can only bitch about this shit online.

You know you will never, ever in your wildest dreams outvote us...right?

2016 was a freak occurrence, a tantrum by a dying breed of pissy white dudes who will never make it happen again.

You just don't have the numbers and 10% of you are gay.

Storm's a coming, assholes. And it is very brown, very feminist, and very fucking Stalinist for shitty regressive throwbacks.

When Dems get power back, you cucks will be dragged off to PRISON for posting hate speech online.

Women are so DONE asking for their rights. You fought them tooth and nail and now they are going to take those rights with soul crushing force.

Fuck your shitty slutshaming.
Fuck your imbecile creamsicle President.
Fuck you for never getting laid.

Attached: 1564279312301.jpg (1080x1349, 245K)

ok

All of them are jews

what the fuck is up with the shoes on #1?

Attached: disgusted nig.jpg (500x500, 53K)

you gotta make ur gf dress modestly

Attached: 1532750307267.jpg (564x846, 103K)

We can't afford it and we are no longer those people. The shrinking dollar, the increasing debt, the carnal state of women and men - they paid at least $40 for rags that would cost, adjusted for inflation, about $0.05 70 years ago. Miniscule clothes not only feeds the lustful nature we, as a nation, gave into; but also feeds the coffers of those in our leadership who profit from our corruption.

Attached: temp.png (1002x745, 920K)

Don't come crying to a betafag's feet when your 100th Chad dumps you and your 5 welfare rats

They've never learned the lesson of wearing layers of linen against the heat.
They also believe that getting a suntan improves their aesthetic.
Swarthy blondes don't look good though. They look like gypsies.
This is but one of the modern woman's misguided beliefs.

Cuz that's the clothing they get male attention in

I'm pretty sure Walmart and other stores like that offer more covering clothing for way less than your Gucci skirts

I fondly remember the early-mid 2000s low-cut trend where the only thing that wasn't cut low was the thong.

roll for anal licking.

and then they are like " omg so much rape culture"
just take a fucking look at what you fucking wear bitch and please just tell me front of my face "i don't deserve to get rape" seriously!!!

jews
brainwash
blindness
disconnected from reality
alcohol

I always check peoples shoes, because that tells how they are grounded to earth. All of these shoes are typical random choice. No harmony.

I'll be your low-rise hottie user ;*

Hyper individualism and liberalism. Particularly in northwestern europeans.

hbdchick.wordpress.com/tag/individualism/
unz.com/jman/clannishness-the-series-a-finer-grained-look-at-how-it-happened/

Makes for interesting reading.

Tehe forgot my pic ;)

Attached: walmart4-1.jpg (207x438, 20K)

>cucks
riiight. you sound pretty brainwashed dude. is this your first day on Jow Forums?

>Also, how refreshing to not see a single tattoo.

amen.

this picture should show up if you image search "average"

>1
3/10 would not fuck
>2
6.5/10 would fuck
>3
5.5/10 would fuck with alcohol
>4
8.5/10 would fuck
>5
9/10 would marry
>6
8/10 would fuck
>7
4.5/10 would probably not fuck
>8
7.5/10 would fuck

So many asses to choose from!

Post how you dress faggot

Come at me, motherfucker

Attached: 1451089045160.jpg (900x1200, 225K)

>You're an impotent fag for having standards

Stay thirsty.

Implying that asian snakes don't exist as well

>very fucking Stalinist
oh you poor cunt, Stalin was conservative and nationalist, he even restricted abortions.

If you don’t like hot clothes on women you are a huge faggot

does it come with or without shlong

Honestly they did dress pretty tasteful in the late 2000’s and early 10’s but their fashion has degraded back to 90’s looking trash along with the rise of skw nonsense

There was a big revision back to dresses for a short time and now we have those ass hanger shorts yoga pants in public, bellie shirts

But like always the sexual liberation from women pushed by Jews 50 years ago is the root cause

Lol I tell all the women I know that they shouldn’t ware yoga pants in public

When you are younger, you are obsessed with the Stacey in the middle, but when you get older, you will realize you should have gone for the homely girl on the left with big tits. A) When you are older, you'll realize there where a lot of perfectly fuckable women you have passed up because they were not a Stacey B) Stacey will get jealous that her friends are getting laid, thus increasing your chances of bedding Stacey. When you are younger you think boning homely girl on the left will ruin your chances with Stacey, but the opposite is true. Plus, Stacey in the middle is usually a narcissist and batshit insane, homely girl on the left will bake you cookies and comfort you with her bosom. Don't make the same mistakes I made young user, or you'll be trapped on this board forever.

Attached: oldwojak.jpg (482x427, 36K)

Clothing cost relative to income has dropped significantly since the 1980’s

Women are niggers in a different physical form, they behave like wild beast in the heat.

5 or 6 pls

You have the standards of an 11 year old boy

less clothes = more thirsty betas gib gifts and mony. slut culture? the betas can't hold their cum together, more children gets born - more slaves for the system. bitch spends beta money on useless shit, government steals taxes from everyone involved, so economy is healthy. throw some feminism and mgtow in the mix - divided lower class won't be able to dethrone the upper class. profit.

The upper class always wins which is why the answer is to be in the upper class

Women dont ever dress for betas they only show skin to attract Chads and thats it. A woman will actually dress decently around a beta to affirm the fact she doesnt want to fuck him.

They dress themselves duh

>or you'll be trapped on this board forever
It's already too late for anyone who is seeing your post

what about french revolution then? who won there?
wearing modest clothes won't get dicks hard. soft dicks don't gib gibs. need to maintain sexual tension, just imagine - you could one day enter that vegana. the dick wakes up in the morning and goes into the world - glance of a tits here, an ass there, couple gonewild jpgs on reddit, a bestiality thread in /b/ - by the time it's evening he's so thursty he will give away aaall the gibs. so ideally a bitch wants to wear 0 clothes. so we need to make in culturally appropriate so she wouldn't be feeling like whore. call it powerful

Because it's the fashion and taste comes secondary

t. zoomer female (female)

Considering that it led to a new monarchy and French empire

The upper class. The upper class changed but in the end the upper class one. Plenty of rich aristocrats ran away to England and the USA only to return once the radicals were eliminated by Napoleon

Or they simply joined American and British high society

That sounds great and all, but my woman is Stacey. We met at a fun run and are on the wrong side of 35, have successful careers, own our home and have incredible bedroom marathons. (Gross I know, old people fucking!)

Shitposting is my guilty pleasure. Hers is watching trashy reality TV. We mutually despise each other's guilty pleasures.

You know the rules

I hate to break it to you, but if she has a kid or is older than 30, she is no longer a Stacey. It's basic biology.

You probably met her at 35 after she fucked tons of other men. Have fun run.

because they look fucking great
begone prudish squealing zoomer