HAPPENING; CHINA MASSING FORCES AROUND TAIWAN

ARE YOU FROM A NON COMMUNIST COUNTRY AND DRAFT AGE?
GET Jow Forums
FAIR WARNING
>inb4source

Attached: 20171011_164114.png (1210x1958, 1.03M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WOs3uIEyHaY
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/804848711599882240?s=20
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 20190729_051849.jpg (1080x535, 185K)

royal marines dug in

my bad. forgot the current year again

I was locked in the nut hatch against my will so I'm safe. I'll be at home banging lonely women.

China was always pissed about Taiwan. Are the ysure they really want to start a war with so much unrest already and failing economy?

Whatever is one do with a failing economy and a restless population?
Thread Theme;
youtu.be/WOs3uIEyHaY

Failing economy and unrest is a great reason to start a war. They're on the ropes and have no options left. Diplomacy with chunks is weird, I may be 24 but I'm blind in one eye so I'm a combat liability. Hope they give me a comfy desk job since I've got an associated in applied science. I'll also take a mechanics position since I love working on cars or even more so aircraft.

Per Mare Per Terram.

Cancerous spell-check phoneposting.

Nothing to see here citizen. Move along.

You know you wanna try out those F21's, Poo.

hi larper

Drafting the zoomers probably won't go well. I'm scared now. This is when we are going to have to start relying more and more on mercenaries and that's a bad sign.

Hi Commie.

Attached: 20190714_104704.jpg (1080x1111, 343K)

Mercs always do The Dirty Laundry.

They've been waiting patiently until the brits were weak enough due to brexit. Now they have Boris and the chinks are finally ready to make their move, without ever have to worry about British retaliation. The only thing that could ever have enough leverage to stop them invading Hong Kong.
They have now decided that it would be a good idea to quickly retake Taiwan in the process.
After all... What are you going to do about it?

I kinda hope they do it just because, today we live in a society that hasn't even thought about real war. Real war, real death and struggle. This endless "clown" world is a world without war. Is war really the only way to fix this modern virus? Why..why is it the only solution?

HALP!

Attached: 20190509_201001.jpg (201x135, 13K)

Lucky for us 2 RAR is fully operational. Status = safe

Because we've been having a whole lot of snowflakes having it easy and thinking peace time is the natural status, while it's absolutely not. They scream for attention because they get bored. It's almost like they yearn for a conflict to arise so they can occupy their minds to that. It's an important psychological aspect of the human mind. Wartime creates collectivism, creates nationalism; Therefore, it is a significant tool to restore a strong societal cohesion among its members.

That said, watch poohbear move for Macau in the upcoming days.

Can't wait to die for Greater Israel!

Attached: Donald SHABBOS GOY KING Trump.jpg (750x333, 165K)

Kek. We're not buying them

Oh. That's right.
You have decided you are on Chinas side in WW3.
Guess we will have to fire up HAARP 2 and send you a few cyclones for an attitude adjustment.

It will definitely cure the Femin Virus.
Their value instantly drops to a can of tuna or a mag of ammo.
T. been there

That is exactly why they'd start shit. Remember once the economy starts failing and their unity breaks down, they need a new unifying force. Nationalism is the path forward, and no better way then with a short victorious war!

TL:DR, China is going to get violent, either against Hong Kong or Taiwan soon. It will be interesting to see which they choose.

Funnily enough your country is the third option from a nationalist standpoint, but first based on how easy it would be for them to get a win. And yes, I am literally betting unarmed protesters will put up more of a fight then the indian military. You guys just got beaten by Pakistan!

I know that the Chinese will shoot themselves in the foot. They have never been a global empire and never will be.

Chong Ching Ching Chong! Boom

Imagine Chinese in a war situation. They’d be so disorganized

>send you a few cyclones for an attitude adjustment.
Pls no. We buy boeing stuff all the time. Have mercy.

What happened with erdogan? Thought he an herod?

Not happening, Trump has our back

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/804848711599882240?s=20

Burger...

War is not difficult. Unit tactics are not difficult. Literal 70IQ muslim sandniggers defeated not only russia but also most western economies in Afghanistan. They tricked units into ambushes and blew up countless vehicles with ridiculous easy and simple ied's. You lost to ricefarmers in vietnam. Do not underestimate your enemy. Do not treat war as something only you have mastered. All of humanity is training it nonstop for thousand of years now.

The rumours could be true this time.

i feel like, if war where to broke out, the united states would have a hard time
i say this, because i dont know how strong truly is our enemy

But he had a surprise press conference just a few days ago.

Inb4 claims he was offered up as a sacrifice; specifically predicting a heart attack...

So what gives?

Good thing you have japan which has been putting their cock around SEA and India.
They even created an amphibious landing unit a year ago.

bump

Well, ok.
No cyclones, but don't get mouthy again.

Body double now.

evrything you have ever posted here has turned out to be a lie

why the fuck do you post here?

Chinsectoids are not going to retake shit. Their navy is a fucking laughing stock of the world.

Attached: gooklet gets grinded.webm (226x400, 1.95M)

You will do admin in hotzone.

The rice farmers thing was baby boomer hippies and the media. The actual combat was pretty decisive.

I think you're greatly underestimating Boris. He might be crazy enough to call in the military and retaliate if the occasion arises, i.e. Tienanmen 2.0 in Hong Kong, in such case Emperor Xi and the CCP can say goodbye to HK and Guangdong Province as a prize for their actions.

They're probably thinking that they have to act before Taiwan receives the new hardware that Trump sold them.

The lack of easily accessible emergency stop buttons is always fascinating.

we cant all engineer like Germans..

Attached: 1539643661795.jpg (680x515, 48K)

China decisively lost to the same rice farmers a decade later

you can't even visit walmart without a scooter..

Put me in a tank it's family tradition.

Huge success comparing to Iraq and Afghanistan.

>implying any country would stand with UK if they launched an unilateral attack on a sovereign country
>implying China can't wipe the floor with any European army and even the American army in a land war on their turf
>implying Russia and the DPRK would stand back if any country attacked China without being provoked
Retard, please gas yourself because your posts bring the collective IQ of this board below room temperature.

China steamrolled Vietnam, took their capital and completely destroyed their economy, and got territory out of the war, the only reason people say they lost is because they pulled bac' instead of wasting their time in a costly counter-guerilla.

>GET Jow Forums
Why would I do that now? If I get drafted I'll be forced to get Jow Forums, and get paid in the process.

You don't wanna be the weak fag in boot camp.

When you see OP picrelated, know you are being bullshitted.

In case of a draft I'm sure there are others like me. In any case I've learned to handle situations as the "weak fag" the hard way.

I bet it was also the black way

Very funny Ghandi, but it turns out you can get pretty far with wit and appeasement, as long as your goal is simply to not get fucked over yourself.

Ah yes, behold in this image, the pinnacle of engineering.

Attached: file.png (218x218, 67K)

god please start a war, I want to screw all the stacies back here while all the chads get drafted

As a Mainlander, I just hope that China doesn’t explode into another warlord era, or atleast my family will be safe in Shanghai.