Why are mediterranean people considered white?

I never understood this. If a spanish person is white than why is a spanish guy who moved to mexico 300 years ago a latino? How does that make sense? They speak the same language and are very similar

Attached: medshitsarenotwhite.jpg (500x727, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kris_Jenner
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irish_people
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>memeflags

Remember to sage

Attached: brutii.png (624x632, 917K)

fuck off kike

>a European spaniard whose ancestors all lived in Europe is the same thing as a mystery meat central American goblino with nigger and native ancestry

Attached: 664.jpg (558x614, 18K)

She's Scottish

Kris Jenner - Wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kris_Jenner
Kristen Mary Jenner is an American television personality, entertainment manager, producer, ... She is of Dutch, English, Irish, German and Scottish descent.

Their father was Armenian

Black Irish is an ambiguous term sometimes used (mainly outside Ireland) as a reference to a dark-haired phenotype appearing in people of Irish origin. However, dark hair in people of Irish descent is common, although darker skin complexions appear less frequently.
Irish people - Wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irish_people

Hiberian Hebrews koo koo ca choo

You won't get a legitimate answer here since Jow Forums is full of different shitskins who consider themselves "white".
Being Italian myself I can see how southerners are not considered white. Northerners are much different.
The jew has succeeded in muddying the racial waters and turning us into a brown blob mass. What is 'white' is constantly up for debate and a lot of shitskins think they are white.

so two high IQ, good looking people shouldn't breed because of...

Skin colour?
Skull shape?

what?

Latino isn't a race. And a Spanish person who moved to Mexico 300 years ago is White, but his mestizo descendants are not.

Attached: 59bd2ab4d9050.jpg (969x559, 78K)

Why does he look so sad?

the following are some examples of off-topic and/or /b/-tier threads:
>Red pill me on X. (with no extra content or input of your own)
>Are X white?
>Is X degeneracy?

No idea Tbh

But when not exposed to the sun meds are white and of European descent, how are they not white? dumb fucking mongrel leaf.

Attached: IMG_4379.jpg (400x275, 16K)

Yeah in Summer a lot of people decide to become full toast and spend too many hours on the sun.

Attached: el-impresionante-six-pack-de-los-hermanos-casas-que-revoluciona-las-redes.jpg (1600x900, 124K)

We all love the sun here aswell bro and thats a good thing, to me theres nothing hotter than a tanned white woman.

Yeah we NEED it on the daily but if you spend too many hours without proper clothing
/protection is bad in the long run,it seems almost nobody understands this.

>meds
>high IQ
literally kys

They’re more fringe white, like Greeks & Italians. Whites in the most colloquial sense are from northern and Western Europe, and you already know this.

show flag

In what world is a Spanish person white? Next he'll be trying to tell us the goddamn Laplanders are Western Europeans

>a white Spanish/Italian man whose ancestors lived in Spain/Italy for hundreds of generations is the same as a mixed indios-european-black goblino who cannot recognize himself into any race
Get fucked kike memeflag sage

Attached: Mediterranean_race_Fischer_Lexikon.png (220x252, 102K)

meds don't want to be white
sage

Attached: Greeks Are....png (1396x1338, 1.04M)

Quite simple: if your skin is not perfectly pale, if it gets gypsy-like under the sun, if you have black hair or dark brown eyes, you're not white and are subhuman. FACT!

Our looks are the reflection of our traits.

>than why is a spanish guy who moved to mexico 300 years ago a latino?
because we are half spearchukers brainlet. pic related is from a 40% tier mestizo father and a 72% tier castiza mother

Attached: ancestryDNARev2.png (1200x1897, 310K)

Keep fighting on the right side brother, you re good in my books.

why do white hicks let jewish losers own them and post retarded threads like this with a smelly armenian whore?

is some neet unintelligent jew the mod here?

to all lurkers:

these posts ... this is what judaism looks like

>If a spanish person is white than why is a spanish guy who moved to mexico 300 years ago a latino?
There are white Mexicans.

Also, the Kardashians are Persian, not Mediterranean

Why wouldn't they be?
Nordics are depigmented meds

Attached: Coon.gif (792x543, 210K)

>kardashian
>meds

Attached: pca_dna_gen_44z_genetic-05-vxmDNA-5-2--9_3e_85j-47_vs.jpg (1048x675, 117K)

memflag b'gom