Here’s your shooter, Jow Forums

Here’s your shooter, Jow Forums.

An Iranian Italian.

Santino LeGan

Attached: AD00768D-92DC-46E8-BDA9-8079241675FD.jpg (828x888, 169K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5478715/
sciencemag.org/news/2013/10/did-modern-jews-originate-italy
geenstijl.nl/5148788/schuld-van-trump/
sys.Jow
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 34E73ED7-F64A-4BCD-9625-9F5BBB4646AC.jpg (828x1437, 347K)

sounds like a cunt

Oh no, he was a complete faggot. If only someone saw the signs in him, that’s all it would’ve took. He just needed one friend

but he’s white

Immigrant does mass shooting
kek

Not if he was half Iranian

>fire danger high
>still used a gun
He should have learned from the crazy nip.

Looks white enough

source?

Screen cap before his social media gets the shoah.

He's both a white male and of Islamic heritage. Both sides lose.

Why is this not on fox right now? They're still talking about that journalist being assaulted and the 9/11 first responder bill and the black guy being granted clemency... No massive shooting.

Nor half Italian for that matter.

Ethnic enough sounding name for insecure poltards to feel like they aren't taking a L for it.

GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD YOU FAGGOT WE WERE NEVER JOKING FUCK YOU

Not if hes half italian

fox are neocon-liberals, basically msnbc lite at this point.

Because he's not a white redneck so it doesn't fit the "Americans are raging racist white nationalist" narrative to go after our 2nd amendment.

>Italian + Iranian
sexy combo

honestly it isnt that high of a kill count so it will be boring to report on.

>3 posts
Doubt

Roman and Persian empires unite.

Did someone say Iran?

Attached: FE515E11-CFAC-4EAB-9593-749743BC47A3.jpg (666x666, 207K)

Proofs?

>Read might is right
That's pretty embarrassing considering how low his score was desu

kek

Even our women will have hairy asses. Don't fuck with us.

Yeah only if you mean by American standard

BOOTS ON THE GROUND

Attached: 1554592006441.png (500x522, 133K)

What's the third photo about?

>Iranian Italian
As though there were some significant genetic difference

Iranians are whiter than Americans.

Attached: 1544274693058.jpg (388x275, 77K)

I bet you he was in a few Discord groups too

Gay Iranians love to play games with little kids

Im so fucking annoyed I cant watch this on the actual fucking news. Whenever there were shootings when I was little they always covered it.

>An Iranian Italian
an ashkenazi
>Only 2 out of 467 Ashkenazi Jews showed typical Levantine ancestry.
>Remarkably, AJs exhibit a dominant Iranian (88%˜) and residual Levantine (3%˜) ancestries, as opposed to Bedouins (14%˜ and 68%˜, respectively) and Palestinians (18%˜ and 58%˜, respectively). Only two AJs exhibit Levantine ancestries typical to Levantine populations.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5478715/
>Modern Jews may traditionally trace their ancestry to the Holy Land, but a new genetic study finds otherwise. A detailed look at thousands of genomes finds that Ashkenazim—who make up roughly 80% of the world’s Jews, including 90% of those in America and half of those in Israel—ultimately came not from the Middle East, but from Western Europe, perhaps Italy.
sciencemag.org/news/2013/10/did-modern-jews-originate-italy

his iranian grandmother

His IG account has now been purged. It’s gone.

Mmm, so sexy.

Attached: 3038575 - Dragon_Ball Dragon_Ball_Super Jiren Son_Goku.jpg (2573x3404, 1.25M)

Attached: italians(1).jpg (688x516, 37K)

>italian
don't you dare. italian americans have nothing to do with us. you're dead to us.

He was indeed White.
The whitest in fact.

Not on either side.

THICK BUSH AND BODY HAIR MASTER RACE

>legan

are you shills trying to call that an iranian italian?

hahaha he got sucked into the homosexual masonic white shtick

he has a name of william in there

he’s a white American dork

Is that fucking Trunks?

Attached: 1563290038397.jpg (920x900, 471K)

persia so inferior though

sloppy job mossad

Ultra instinct Goku.

Iranian -> Aryan - > White

Attached: 1562924484559m.jpg (652x1024, 61K)

I hope that isn't OC, whoever drew that is fucking autistic. Also Broly is the best.

Attached: 1564253405861.png (800x809, 189K)

>Iranian
That was a preventive mass killing, (((Trump))) is going to strike Iran so that based Ayrian started to avenge his people.

Iranians can look white but they have a very different culture.

Lmao so nothing will happen.

Hey, if Bolton decides to bomb iran because of this, can they also throw a couple our way, the guy being half italian and all?
Thanks

video of him dead on ground geenstijl.nl/5148788/schuld-van-trump/

It says it in the account bio you fucking asshat

What's the final kill count?

Attached: 1561998985099.jpg (228x253, 81K)

>Shooter is William Legate
Confirmed.

Attached: William-2.jpg (400x300, 20K)

Broly got bodied by SSBSS Gogeta, what a pansy.

Attached: 2978831 - Dragon_Ball Dragon_Ball_Super Jiren.jpg (540x681, 215K)

t. Abdul Bakr Al Baghdadi ibn bin Muhammad

fatcow hit below the knee because she stood in the way of the shooter and likely could not run away. Topkek.

Another mass shooting in USA, why am i not surprised?

He hated Mexicans but was half Iranian.
Kinda the pot calling the kettle black.

He was there to shoot mestizos and white twats.

Everytime i see a Swedish flag i always think of arabs and niggers. I guess it's a middle easterm flag

It wasn't very fair though, Broly was raping Vegeta in his base form, ss1 Broly got raped by ssb gogeta which isn't exactly equal

Attached: 1563242629555.jpg (1280x720, 125K)

I'm saying the fatcow got hit by police looks like (if that was the perp resting on top her legs).

Gotem

BASED LEAF

no...the perp is by the bouncy ride at begining of video.

I mean the game MW2 had Russia invade the US for an American shooting Russian civis. So yes Mr. Bolton, gear up.

This makes me concerned for the fortunes of the Iranians should war come to their shores, I hope he's not reflective of the rest of the race, I hope they have better accuracy when the Zioshills come to call.

You'd think an Iranian would know those Silicon Valley twats were disproportionately Jews.

Looks Irish.

kek

WHAT DOES IT MEAAAAn

Attached: mittens.png (597x753, 566K)

why is there almost no mention of this guy still being at large? bet he turns up in yukon next week

Sorry, this page isn't available.
The link you followed may be broken, or the page may have been removed. Go back to Instagram.

Confirmed, apparently.

I have a friend who is a normie. Anyway, he played that gay ass Fortnite game when it was big and he told me constantly about the Iranians hitting up the kids on the game. Gen Z is pretty based though because most of the times the kid would say something like,"Fuck off Towelhead."

Another astute observation from the land of nigger rapes and fetal alcohol syndrome babies.

she did he 23&me and she was like 2/3 north african

Because your state run propaganda outlet probably portrays America as a giant death zone of constant school shootings and you eat it up like a good little comrade.

Looks white to me

Is this worth reading?

Attached: wut.jpg (214x320, 29K)

Italians aren’t white, Iranians aren’t white. Literally 0% white but the MSM will refer to him as an EVIL WHITE MALE

Attached: E867CD61-47B5-4191-87A6-06169473C879.jpg (471x388, 94K)

He's a typical, white American male. He's all yours, stop trying to distance yourselves by breaking down his ethnicity. He is you!

Because he’s not at large retard
sys.Jow Forums.org/derefer?url=https%3A%2F%2Ffiles.catbox.moe%2F10cl0q.mp4

reeks of autism

Half Iranian
Half Italian

100% mutt

I knew what the motive was the moment the shooting happened. If you live in California you knew what the motive was. Probably got tired of the invasion going on, what's more is that the guy was not even "American" in the sense the media wishes it was.

Shit like this is only going to continue. I don't condone violence but a lot of people have their breaking point and I'm just saying, I'm really not surprised here.

>flag
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

It’s literally Ayn Rand level (((individualism)) but it’s short and interesting enough that it’s worth a read

Love how the cop is keeping his foot on top a dead body.

How cucked has Gilroy become? 20 years ago half the people were armed at the festival. Fuck now next year it's going to be a fucking police state. Fuck California. Somebody nuke us please.

im not gonna watch that, but if true why are all news sources saying he has not been apprehended?