Why is the underclass Americans always so fat...

Why is the underclass Americans always so fat? Is it because of the chap trash they are eating and being so stupid for not thinking for themselves what the kikes are doing to them?

Attached: americanburger_istock_000012108834.jpg (620x465, 61K)

Stupid and impulsive.The average American less than $1000 in savings but drives a $30k car. They impulsively seek immediate pleasure regardless of the future implications. I make a modest salary of $50k but have $80k in savings/investments at 29 and drive an '09 Camry. I'm 5'10 160 lbs and Jow Forums. These things are all correlated.

That's why kikes love them, underclass Americans seems to live in autopilot och take loans without any thought what will happen in 5 years forward.

Calories are cheap. Food is comforting. You're an antisemite.

The kikes make the shitty poison food cheap, grains+sugar=fat

Most people drive a car older than 10 years. Take off your boomer glasses. You aint special.

Attached: US-auto-cars-trucks-average-age-2017.png (506x425, 13K)

They aren't just fat because they are poor, they are also poor because they are fat. Being thin and attractive opens a lot of doors in life; if you are fat and ugly, often times you will cope by eating 'comfort food' and things spiral out of control.

>Why is the underclass Americans always so fat
>implying it's only Americans
doh ho ho! It's everyone, memeflag. Western civilization solved the "mass calorie" problem a century ago and now even the poorest person can stuff thousands of kcal down their throats every day with money to spare. This is a new phenomena for humans as poverty/scarcity has typically led to underweight malnourishment for centuries. But now, the excuse is that only "rich" people can afford "healthy food" like salads and shit. But what is really happening is that manual labor is disappearing and people are adopting an inactive lifestyle filled with cheap/easy calories. Without proper discipline and education, it's almost impossible for them to NOT get fat.

Attached: 41B7FC2300000578-4636232-Nearly_half_of_young_adults_in_Britain_are_overweight_or_obese_a-m-47_14983 (634x744, 133K)

>'09 Camry.
LOOK AT MR. MONEYBAGS OVER HERE

You are a literal manlet

Lanklet here. Gaining weight is expensive and exhausting. I don’t get it. I’m especially amused at how the poor oppressed niggers are always so fat.

The obesity (((statistics))) in America are fake.

Nigger here. It takes discipline and $$$ to get fat you lame ass white boi.

Attached: China less carbs more overweight and diabetes.png (799x290, 33K)

Salads aren't any healthier than burgers, people are just too retarded to understand calories. Worst part is they don't workout.

>Salads aren't any healthier than burgers

Attached: 1553459237995.jpg (461x400, 25K)

Attached: 20190729_112450.png (500x520, 190K)

That's not a fucking salad if you add meat to it, a salad is leaves and vegetables.

This is a bit thread. I can spot you Al niggers from a mile away. Not very intelllgent are you?

Attached: A256DF58-77DA-451B-91CD-29704A68C541.jpg (250x250, 10K)

Being fat is a privilege, not a disease. We need to stop treating food like it victimizes us.
I love food.

Attached: 1563153104479.jpg (1200x674, 217K)

>people are just too retarded to understand calories. Worst part is they don't workout.
Exactly. As I said, with a sedentary lifestyle (sitting on their asses all day) and a lack of education (What's a kilocalorie?) it's almost impossible for them to NOT be fat.

A salad without any meat is mostly carbs. It would be okay if you're a long distance runner, but you're not gaining much muscle eating like that.

Hey flaggot let me see ur lnsides machine
Kek

Attached: DA929EA5-1719-41A7-AA58-EC397500734D.jpg (384x384, 61K)

How?
Where are the calories coming from?

The info is wrong

Half a pound of breaded chicken, croutons and a cup of oil.

>green leaf vegetables
>carbs

Hey I’m talking to yo shitbox 5000

they are about 100 years late to the trend.

Don't make enough money. Can only afford cheap shitty food. All food in come way or another come from the same Jew companies.

>5'10
>Jow Forums
Please tell me you can squat/press/deadlift/clean lmao3plate!1!11

If not, fuck off fag.

Poor people get gibs.
You might think gibs are a subsidy for poor people. They are not. They are a subsidy for the manufacturers of processed food.
Eat large amounts of processed food and have the usual sedentary lifestyle of current year and you get fat.

It is carbs. Fruit is even worse than vegetables because they contain a lot of sugar in comparison. I lost 50 lbs in the last two years by eating mostly meat and only drinking water.

Attached: blog_1-52.jpg (1000x550, 109K)

You see the french fries and soda? If you cut those out, the food is quite nice.

I've lost 30 pounds in the last 8 months eating carbs.

Green leaf vegetables are about the lowest carb to benefit ratio you can get. Dismissing them as carbs isn't fair.

I have several theories.
1) People stopped smoking. Smoking reduces hunger, and you know someone with only 10 dollars would much rather buy a pack of cigarettes than something to eat. However around the 90s people started quitting, and sure enough obesity started to rise at that point.
2) Commercial jobs. There was lots of manual labor jobs available 60 years ago but we shipped that shit out overseas in favor of commercial jobs. What does that mean? Sitting on your ass for 8 hours a day, snacking and drinking sodas.
3) Entertainment is found almost exclusively in the house. When was the last time you went outside to hang out with friends to just fuck around? Probably can't remember. Instead, you sit indoors and watch Netflix, play video games and surf the web, after just coming back home from 8 hours of sitting at your desk job.

Eating shitty food isn't 100% of the problem, it's a large factor, but people 60 years ago used to eat everything fried in lard and they didn't weigh gorillions of pounds. No, Americans live incredibly inactive lives, and that's what's causing us to get fat as hell.

>Why is the underclass Americans always so fat?

they are all insulin resistant because of non-stop carb loading

Attached: carbjew.png (642x750, 239K)

>people 60 years ago used to eat everything fried in lard

lard does not make you fat, carbs do and carbs+lard

key issue is a chronic elevation of insulin caused by carbs

Whites in America know, whether outright or subliminally that they are the hated class, so some desperately try to find some outlet, which is why they fall to nigger behavior. The underclass knows they are never going to go anywhere and thus eat as an escape, it's similar to heroin in the sense that it effectively suppresses feelings and keeps people from the crushing self loathing that comes with being poor

>There was lots of manual labor jobs available 60 years ago
It actually started around WW2 about 80 years ago. Most americans were rural, many of whom were farmers, prior to 1940. This was an active, physical lifestyle, that sharply declined after WW2.

Attached: life1101[1].jpg (430x330, 55K)

>breaded chicken
these days it's more like chickened bread coaring. Shit's like 40-60% of these bits. Not to mention chicken itself is like 50 processsed chicken meat and rest is artificial shit.

It's like potatoes- they are healthy and good.
Just don't deep fry them, use minimum of salt and herbs instead. Steam/boil them, don't eaty greasy shit and drink bear together.

At least you're smart enough to buy a Toyota

>woman getting bigger
>men dicks getting bigger too

Attached: 1446521430967.jpg (281x202, 7K)

QUIT EATING SO FUCKING MUCH!
IT SAVES YOU MONEY TOO!

Attached: 1558329406462.png (400x416, 156K)

If you want an actual answer it's because the cheap food is cheap because its fake and fattening. Where as "organic" and all the healthier stuff is more expensive. If you can't afford real groceries or are too tired and/or lazy to cook, just eat McDonalds for dinner. So they get fat

No salads are fine, its just the shit people put on salads that makes them bad.