How much longer til the next Civil War?

How much longer til the next Civil War?

Attached: Balkanized America.jpg (648x405, 104K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Public_opinion_on_gun_control_in_the_United_States
news.gallup.com/poll/243797/six-americans-support-stricter-gun-laws.aspx
uk.reuters.com/article/uk-florida-shooting-anniversary-poll/americans-support-gun-control-but-doubt-lawmakers-will-act-reuters-ipsos-poll-idUKKCN1PX1DC
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Never. People are too comfortable. Most Americans today live lives of comfort, luxury and access to entertainment approaching that of a Roman emperor.

People will not just give that up because they hate liberals or conservatives or whatever. People have to be hurting and feel they have little to lose before mass violent shit kicks off.

>midwest empire
>nowhere near the midwest

Clueless bong attempts to tell Americans what is happening in their own country.

The only way I could see mass political violence kicking off in America is if a Democrat gets all three branches of government and tries to pass an Australian style restriction on firearms.

Most Americans are, broadly speaking, pro gun control. The gun lobby is just incredibly powerful and gun owners intensely passionate and willing do die to defend their right to keep and bear arms.

A federal restriction on firearms is unlikely as it is very difficult to actually pass laws in the US compared to the UK. So many fucking checks and balances.

Jewish putinbots are forcing this meme. Only the newfags are falling for it.

>Clueless bong attempts to tell Americans what is happening in their own country.
My father is an American from Illinois. I used to visit family in the US every Summer. Also, what I said about most people living lives of comfort approaching that of a Roman emperor and not wanting to give that up is true for everywhere in the developed world.

Probably 2050 ish to be honest

We are very in line with the collapse of the Roman republic and if you consider trump is our gracci the civil wars should begin in about 30-40 years

Who the fuck drew these zones. Idiot leaf or brit who knows nothing of America.

>Most Americans are, broadly speaking, pro gun control
No, they aren’t.

I hate when you retards post maps that make 0 sense.
>hurrrrr I drew some lines in paint and applied a slightly opaque color
Idiots.

Why the fuck is near everything an empire??????

Economy has to get worse for a long period of time. If whites are struggling to support their families in decent jobs while shit skins continue to have diversity hires, they will not like that

Yeah I don’t how the new south could function

As I have said many times “Aztlan” like that can never exist the demographics and geography make no sense for it.

Of anything the west coast will have a California that gobbles up Nevada and the Baja, southern Arizona and most of Sonora. Cascadia could exist like Chile along the coast

Texas would expand on the opposite end to the rio grande, and up into the plaines

It is possible that Mormons and mountainy areas in the Rockies az, and New Mexico could hold out as independent states at various times but most likely they would be vassals too or occupied by either Texas or California at various times like Armenia.

Mexico and Mexicans could not and will never be able to take over the southwest geography, money, the population is not on their side. Any collection of former American states could march itself into Mexico city should it want to.

Most of the south, Midwest and east coast would simply remain the USA and probably a lot of Canada would become USA as well.

In fact the places that would suffer the most from a breakup of America would be Mexico and Canada as they rely on the us trade giant to function

New Florida gets a absolutely boned lol

This.
>empire
>doesn't invade and take control of the others
Only a shitty "empire" is content with the land it has and never attempts to grow.

We just need a big push like what accelerationism is trying to do to get the ball rolling in order to get a civil war going again.

Attached: 59887ff63d83112fd938c38d3eba05c4.jpg (297x360, 14K)

Because the guy who made the map played fallout

The imperial model died out truly centuries ago in favor of nation states and colonial holdings

In the long run the nation state is dying out too and we are heading towards a future ruled by corporate oligarchs and mega-cities like a cyberpunk Ancient Greece

most meme maps look like shit. this actually looks somewhat believable.

Never.

ew fuck that I don't want to be in a country with Illinois and Michigan

In February 2018, 66% of American voters supported stricter gun laws, in a Quinnipiac University Polling Institute poll with a margin of error of +/- 3.4%, the highest level of support measured since 2008

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Public_opinion_on_gun_control_in_the_United_States
news.gallup.com/poll/243797/six-americans-support-stricter-gun-laws.aspx
uk.reuters.com/article/uk-florida-shooting-anniversary-poll/americans-support-gun-control-but-doubt-lawmakers-will-act-reuters-ipsos-poll-idUKKCN1PX1DC

>black belt state with insane borders
>Midwest empire that is the Ozarks and bumfuck nowhere parts of Missouri
>aztlan existing
>Navajos running an independent state without federal funding

No, it’s shit

Too bad my right to arms is inalienable

This.

Until economic collapse, war, etc. Nothing will happen. This is proven true throughout all of history with some rare exceptions. Ironically one of them is the american revolution. But the americans of those days were infinitely superior humans to modern americans.

Waaaaay sooner than that buddy, start prepping

>giving western Colorado to Texans
Absolutely disgusting

>used to visit family during the summer
>this means I know what is going on now

Nah probably not and desu most of any fighting will be in and around dc as different powerful men fight for control.

Hell I wouldn’t even be surprised if a true civil war isn’t even further off like 2070 with just some very serious “crisies” and various revolt type activity in 30-40 years

if there is civil war it will be because the left forced our hand. a lot of people look at anti brown immigration as a racist thing but I say it's more of a protecting the constitution thing. the overwhelming majority of non whites don't give a shit about the liberties that separates us from a country like the united kingdom and they will go after our constitution when they have taken enough power. the unfortunate truth is that it will get bad enough to warrant a violent response but by that time we will be outnumbered and would surely lose. just enjoy the last few years of America while you can

Attached: 945748760`1.jpg (604x453, 38K)

Everyone that says economic conditions getting intolerable is correct, since money is the true god of most Americans.

so only 44& dont want stricter gunlaws? now how many of those 44% are actually pro-gun fundamentalists?

Dude you literally obliterated your own argument

>Texans taking Colorado
Dont worry, we'll give it back after were done with it

exactly

My fren, why would DC hold any significance if our goal is to destroy the whole system.

canadian math

>>used to visit family during the summer
>>this means I know what is going on now
You cannot read. The main point is that people in developed western countries will not start civil wars or revolutions because our lives are too comfortable. Revolutions and civil wars happen when people feel they don’t have anything to lose or potentially everything to lose if they other side gets their way. They happen when people get hungry and can’t afford bread. Same in France. Same in Sweden. Same in the UK. Same in the US.

>Natives lose more land
>Vegas given to Mormons

You can tell a conservative made this map.

Because that will not be the goal, the goal will to be in power

Somebody might use your revolutionary spirit to get to dc but that is where power will lie.

Sorry that’s just how it is

Didnt the jews try and assasinate jackson like 3 times, they must of respected the dudes giant swinging balls, thats why they put him on the $20

Not true at all, the American revolution was started by people who were rich with a great standard of living

The American civil war was driven by wealthy men and politics.

It won't happen because nothing good ever happens

It is mostly because the US has no empirical past to bank off of as you need subjects in an empire and since we have been a republic for the majority of our history if no royalist parties cropping up(at least not one's that get any support) making it highly unlikely, if anything you would see fascist states, communist states, confederacies and republics.

Attached: 1552506529631.jpg (2647x1985, 655K)

>so only 44& dont want stricter gunlaws? now how many of those 44% are actually pro-gun fundamentalists?
>Dude you literally obliterated your own argument
>44%
Fucking hell. I thought Canadian education was supposed to be good. I hope you are an underage child and not a fucking adult. Adults who are incapable of doing basic maths are just pathetic.

All I stated was that most (over half) of Americans are in favour of increasing gun control at least somewhat. That is correct. That is all. How many are pro-gun fundamentalists? No idea. I don’t know what that means. The interesting question is how many will be willing to fight and kill if someone tries to take their guns away. That was what I was speculating over.

This is sort of true. But it wasn't economic collapse per se, but an intransigent and essentially bforegin government soaking the productive wealth of their colony

Also the Iranian revolution occurred in a wealthy state by religious fundamentalists

The Syrian civil war began in a growing state by religious fanatics and foreign meddling

KS, NE, OK, IA, MI, MN, IN, etc would be one nation

everyone on our money has had something to do with our currency, he is on the $20 for being the first president to pay off our national debt(with his war on private banking)

Mid 2030s.

The events will play out like this... Whites will have become a minority at that time, officially. Because whites split their vote and minorities vote overwhelming lib, the republican party will have become a local party years earlier.

Politicians we see like in the squad will become more common, pandering to minorities with gibs, blaming the white man for everything, constantly pushing for more gibs, reparations, etc.

They will keep borrowing more and more, foreign nations will be less willing to lend to us. What will probably lead to succession is blue cities and states will go bankrupt, the federal government will bail them out. Red states will have to pay for it, and won't have any bargaining power. Eventually some group or another will try to succeed. If the federal government doesn't bail out California for some reason look to them to succeed so they can print their own currency.

There will be some spark that sets it off. It doesn't really matter what the spark is, tensions will have been building for 20 years at that point. Low level violence has already started and will become normalized, the volume will get turned up.

Fuck you KS is in the Midwest. The Texans or Indians get Oklahoma though

Yep. Exactly. Real pain will have to be felt by the rank-and-file individual to the point where no amount of Mahvel movies can quell. It's not like any acts will go unpunished as we live in the age of surveillance, and petty crimes will be met with harsh sentences to work in private prisons as a source of cheap labor. The latter point will be vital once the US tells China to fuck off for the last time.

Attached: 15644121658086764929369140114217.jpg (2560x1440, 1018K)

A civil war will need a few states to succeed. After that, those states need to be recognized as legitimate and autonomous by foreign governments. My guess would be the west coast and the them being recognized by China and maybe Canada and Mexico. After that, and if the United States hasn't balkanized completely, the wrath of the federal government would come down on everyone involved and it would eventually turn into a world war.

The most likely scenario is a coup on our federal government by foreign adversaries who infiltrated and gained power for decades. We went through a soft coup attempt recently. It failed. They will try again. We will be in some serious conflict within 25 years. History always repeats itself.

His flag doesn't check out but he speaks truth. Accelerationism on a large scale is the only means of something such as this happening. Playing Minecraft with elites, masses of people dropping out of the financial system, people actively voting and promoting degeneracy against their own interest, while on the other hand, promoting separation. You say that he's clueless, but you are arguing with a man that's across the sea on a mongolian basket weaving board. Chances are, if you are here, you are just another comfy person, and far from a revolutionary. Welcome, brother, to nothing happening and hoping something will happen, but won't, because we love comfort and being happy "normal" people.

Attached: 1551780351274.png (796x1060, 408K)

Tbh, parts of central Missouri are flat out midwestern, parts of it are part of Arkansas. The krauts in central Missouri really civilized parts of it

>Not true at all, the American revolution was started by people who were rich with a great standard of living
Almost all wars and revolutions are started by people who are powerful and rich. Poor people acquiesce to war and make it possible it when they have nothing to lose (or in more authoritarian, when they are forced). The Stamp Tax enforced by the British made colonists angry enough for them to start shit.

The Southern pseudo-aristocracy knee they could well lose everything if Lincoln became president and made it easy for slaves to run away to non-slave states to get freedom.

shit polls are shit.

Look into the polls that actually go into detail about the gun law propositions and you will find that none of them are supported. Most americans don't know the current gun laws of the country, most americans push for laws they want to add but they are actually already in place.

>faggots from Antifa and other commies vs fat, pasty white losers who fantasize about an authoritarian “”paradise”” kill each other somewhere
>president immediately disavows, news media portrays it as all around tragedy
There’s your civil war. Sorry to burst your bubble. I for one can’t wait to see what these people talking a good one actually look like when they take to the streets.

>with some rare exceptions

and all of them in america. every single time violent civil unrest comes to america it comes during boom times, when the economy is good. the us of a does not follow any kind of logic or conventional reasoning for disturbances.

What are you going to do, join up with the fucking Mormons?

Over my dead fucking body
I’ll create a kingdom of blood before my state goes back to being native land, or being owned by subhuman Texans
I’ll fight every last one of you before that happens

It will be triggered by a debt crisis. Blue states are already nearing bankruptcy, particularly Illinois. Red states are mostly fiscally healthy some are nearly out of debt at this point. The minority majority blue states will want places like nebraska to pay, even though they are already economically depressed. If the federal government forces red states to pay for the bailouts and gibs of blue states look to them to succeed. If the federal government doesn't bail out blue states look to them to succeed so they can print their own currency.

>those states need to be recognized as legitimate and autonomous by foreign governments

That will not be an issue, russia has been predicting the US will break up into 3 independent nations for like 20 years now, they are trying to push this process along which is why you see their kgb niggers in places like furgeson missori joining in the riots. They want the US gone because it is the largest threat to them, a lot of other nations like china will go along with this just so they don't have to deal with the US as a unified military force.

Worse border gore than 1960 hoi4

Wtf are you on Nigel? The Indians gain land if anything, and there are fuckloads if Mormons in Nevada itching to destroy vegas

why can't a single person on this website spell "secede" correctly?

you wont do shit larp boomer

5 years. The US civil war will also spark the European civil war.

Attached: teams.png (553x672, 197K)

This map insinuates the a stalemate.
Winner always takes all

>be in New Cuba
>never seen a Cuban person in my life
I hate the LARP maps so much, like that one with “Tidewater”

They make my blood boil

Attached: 4D0F0CAD-D961-42DB-AF3F-162FB59951B2.jpg (3167x2159, 2.33M)

Looks like you are fucked then, the funny thing is, it would probably be both, an autonomous vassal of Texas run by the tribes. Also, you realize like half the state is native land already, right?

Dumb ass map. There will never be this many regions. If it's a legit civil war only two regions Liberal and Conservative. Call them left or right or whatever you want but that's the only way it could balkanize. Ideally white and non white but that'll never happen. The only thing that will kick it off is a confiscation of firearms at the federal level. And even that is not certain DESU. Americans have so much to lose, in general, that it's likely to be non compliance against unconstitutional firearms regs instead of civil war. Civil war would take an insurgency creating havoc and power outtages and such pissing everyone off and the government continuing tranny library reading time instead of fixing the problems.

>muh boomer
I’m 24 eat my fucking ass. Texan subhumans can’t even stop the spic invasion, and if you think we’re going to give our state up the same way, then you’re as retarded as they are

I had the exact same thought. WTF Jow Forums you are better than this

>half the state
Citation needed. We pushed Indians on tiny little reservations decades ago.

>tattoos
Absolutely degenerate

Quinnipiac quite literally only polls NY'ers. How do I know, you might ask? I used to be a regular participant in their polling. When I informed them I had moved to Texas, they apologized, said we can no longer use your opinion in our polling, and haven't called me again in the 4 years since I left.

These are the same people that still use your you’re they’re their incorrectly

>Dallas and west Texas not being independent.
Kys, they are one of three stats with real secessionist movements

Also the “Indians” here are Elizabeth Warren type Indians that get tribal gibs for being 1/98th Indian

Indians should get south Utah and south Colorado plus Vegas to keep sin city, a sin.

Mormons should be given Albuquerque to put them immigrants to work.

I don't think the majority of people are in touch with reality to be honest. It's more a case of faux outrage on social media about culture war issues while you sit at home all comfy. In America something like gun or land confiscation would trigger a civil war. And to be honest I doubt these scenarios will ever happen

Way to go, retard. Okies are so stupid their neighbors have to tell them about their own state

Attached: B6583108-75B5-4E0A-AAF6-7DCAFCFDDD37.png (1125x2436, 1.09M)

>New Cuba
its mostly indios from Central/South America at this point

Indians don’t get shit
“Real Indians” in my “Indian” state make up about 10% of our population and they’re busy gambling their gibs and drinking themselves to death

>Indians should get south Utah and south Colorado plus Vegas to keep sin city, a sin.
T; bong who has never been there and very obviously has no idea what he is talking about

We already are in a civil war.

Now when will it go full blown people shooting each other? I’d give it a 95% chance that it will happen when trump gets re-elected. The left has shown us how far they have come in their hate for our president to the point of smearing a justice with rape allegations and death threats to a maga hat kid. There isn’t anything else they can do but violence at this point.

They will start it. They will pick on the wrong person. Someone who will defend themselves. The media will wrongfully jump condemn the defense and then the lines will be drawn. RWDS will start to come out in defense and once attacked it’s full on hot civil war.

no, the awb proved it
Turner Diaries was right, conservatives will cuck and cuck forever. Its literally the party design.

There are major cities occupying 90% of these areas, and if you think they operate under “tribal jurisdiction” you’re fucking retarded

he's right retard

its mart user, how goes your monday friend?

Why mid 30s? Everything you said is happening now.

Just like the "indians" in Suffolk County, NY. The Shinnecock tribe, kniwn locally and colloquially as "the Mo-nig" tribe, finally won recignized tribal status in 2010. If you go to their res, it's black folks as far as the eye can see. Way back, deep in the core of the place is a smaller subsectiin if trailers and tiny houses. There you'll find two or three dozen acrual Indians. And they're all old as hell. Meanwhile niggers deface their lands and just generally do nigger shit while screaming "hurr durr, hummaninjun!"

Are you here from The_Donald? The left can't do shit. Most of this outrage against antifa is just faux outrage, nobody actually takes them seriously and no one is threatened by a couple of them kicking over bins and throwing milkshakes at people.

One day a leftist will pick on the wrong person, that person will shoot them, and then the person who shoots them will be labelled a far-right nazi and there will be some mass peaceful marches in memory of the victim and all will go back to normal

awesome.

I said that map makes my blood boil and you tell me to kys? What a brainlet

Pretty sure all of the angry teenagers got grounded by their parents desu, try harder neon sign diversity hire

lmao 2050, you fucking moron UN Agenda 2030. This will happen before 2030. 2026 at the absolute latest. 2022-2024 more likely

it's possible. i don't see us becoming gun-free euro peasants though.

Im poor af and i want to kill Jews, pedos and traitors. You can keep your comfort and Jew entertainment. Im ready for war.

>Agenda 21/2030
>Boomer detected

Is it Monday? I cannot tell, other than the store not being busy. If it's not my day off, I have no clue what day it is.

But how is my day going? The same, as always.

Attached: 20190626_045947.jpg (2560x1440, 1.21M)