Why are they so salty about Britain?

Every post of theirs is some sort of REEE about Anglos or Brexit. Cringe.

Attached: 7B81F3C0-3859-4823-8EFB-D53330AE03A6.jpg (750x551, 52K)

Success breeds jealousy

What's behind choosing these exact flags for this butthurt pasta. I never get an answer.

>Why are they so salty about Britain
because... they're not?
Stop talking stupid shit.

Attached: 1537786900451.png (1036x796, 154K)

Or more like UK becoming the outpost of Islam in the EU, surpassing even Sweden in cuckedness. Worst of all even after Brexit they will continue taking more muslims in than EU ever even pushed them to take.

we don't care, honestly, not our problem.

Lol nobody is jealous of the UK. Everyone is just looking at you with pity because they know once you leave you will have nowhere to go and you will be the USA’s lapdog

Because it's much easier to blame the mythical meme creatures known as "Anglos" for all your problems than actually take responsibility and address them.

Attached: 1563696584689.jpg (442x400, 34K)

6 gorilian % true

You are responsable for creating Israel, i mean who the fuck wouldnt be mad.

Go worship Caliph Merkel you seething European commie cunt

Attached: 3B16EA77-5220-4D6A-A2B5-6C2F21EF9795.jpg (738x986, 111K)

It is weird. The countries that you would expect to hate the UK like Ireland and India do not talk that much shit about us on Jow Forums.

Americans, Germans and random Eastern European’s on Jow Forums seem to be united in fucking despising Britain.

Without Israel all those Jews would be in Europe fucking shit up

salty? we absolutely dont care wtf you do. you are not topic of the everyday talks, and not even in the monthly.

that is your country, that is your business.

No one is that salty, anglos will soon get Haiti'd.
It's a self correcting problem.

???
elaborate
all i can say for sure hates you are poles an belgians that you created to piss of france

For fuck's sake why can't nobody answer this question. Is it because those were just randomly picked at some point?

Lithuania's largest diaspora is in England

>island faggot thinks its easy to defend from germs and russians wthout natural barriers

To be fair, a lot to Nazis and anti-semites supported Jewish immigration to Palestine.

DAILY REMINDER

Attached: 1559658381200.jpg (2048x1980, 409K)

What the fuck are you on about? Also you forgot your EU memeflag

well its you who started the thread(again) to whine about eastern europeans who come to your country.
still you never mind pakis raping your children
dont expect people to respect you

Attached: Muslim-rape-gang-headlines-UK.jpg (630x479, 93K)

Why are you so fucking mad all the time? You guys want to rage at everyone! No one hates you they just pity you and think your situation is sad. You need to relax and learn that everyone else doesn’t hate the UK but is telling them when they have problems. Raging at everyone else won’t do you any good

Slide threads for newfags of pol to post in. Works every time.

Imagine living in a country so shit you just imagine other countries up ending. I guess you'd be a Lithuanian. Fuck you, can't believe we have to protect you north niggers from Russians.

>Imagine living in a country so shit you just imagine other countries up ending.

Attached: d27.png (645x729, 75K)

Attached: 544.png (825x712, 40K)

>Imagine living in a country so shit you just imagine other countries up ending

Attached: brainlet2.png (1000x432, 165K)

only the left here cares.
i fully support the right for bongs to do what they want

you're missing the biggest one

because we are being threatened from every direction and need to stay united