UK School sued because bible

UK Family takes school to High Court because they had a bible re-enactment play as other schools take their children to Mosques to pray towards Mecca & have meditation courses. Is it trendy to hate Christianity but idolize other religions?
telegraph.co.uk/news/2019/07/28/atheist-parents-take-primary-school-court-say-assembly-prayers/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app

Attached: B0FB80F5-3EBB-4F6C-B6D9-5D6AE6E942DE.png (750x1334, 1.2M)

They won't be pulling this shit when Shariah is implemented.

atheists are cunts

Attached: 11232242.png (675x464, 583K)

/thread

This. Fuck fedora niggers.

The Apex plebbit Beta

So I suppose the good news is that atheists still breed. With luck their children will rebel against this dogma just as surely as the parents did the other way around.

The problem with what we call atheists today is they are anti-theists, they all religions with a passion.
Being irreligious and/or agnostic is fine. Rational people know it's unknowable, and never pretend to know for sure if such things exist. Just do and believe whatever makes you happy, and keep it at home.
That being said, not all religions are equal, and the west has clearly been forged in christian/catholic values, or one could sum it all up to the golden rule.

>they are anti-theists, they all religions with a passion.
No, they're very respectful towards Islam and Buddhism and so forth. They are anti Christian bigots and I am through being polite to the shits.

Attached: jesus kicks ass.jpg (648x531, 107K)

The Christians should have sued the school about the Mosques prayers. They should have stood for what they believed in the whole time, but they didn't. So now they are being replaced.

Aren't typical atheists the Dawkins and Hitchens types? They hate islam with a passion. I guess the only thing now allowed is criticism of christianity and white people.

Imagine being so angry at Jesus that you spend your life doing this.

Basically Christianity will be made illegal in Britain within 50 years.

Its not a coincidence that the more atheist/secular European nations are the most degenerate

>Is it trendy to hate Christianity
this guy got a win but it shouldn't have happened in the first place. the police are ridiculous at this point

Attached: 095445.png (646x825, 314K)

nah the problem these days is the average breed of atheist hates christianity with a passion but is one Facebook page short of converting to islam

(((atheists)))

Atheists should be burned

>he was approached by two police officers and had his bible taken away

Attached: 1560803877496.gif (342x239, 921K)

You'd think, but normies don't get into consistent belief.

Fuck all religions. Outmoded superstition

This.

I didn't know the bikelock guy had a british brother.

Attached: fags.png (434x304, 250K)

OI M8 YOU GOT A LOICENSE FOR THAT BIBLE?

Attached: lolcops(53453).jpg (850x519, 90K)

We’re not all bad. Lots of us are race realists and are wise to the JQ.

I think most religion is dumb but I’d rather live in a Christian nation than anything else.

I hate this idea that you can’t have morals without religion. It’s simply not true.

Only got away with it cause he's a nigger.
If it were whitey, a year in prison for hate speech, found dead in your cell thanks to Habib and Abdullah like mosque bacon sandwich guy.

Atheists are insufferable cunts on all levels. The same sort shit all over Christianity but defend Islam. Their narcissistic fucks.

I’m an atheist and I hate Islam

Nice goalpost moving. He stated an objective fact, you responded with something irrelevant. The biggest shitholes to live in have all had state enforced atheism (usually commie countries) and “secular” nations are degenerate

Good. I respect Atheists who aren't all about hating on the Christian faith. A lot of atheists are liberals so are compelled by their ego to defend brown people and their diabolical religion nó matter what.

same. also, i like christian culture and churches for the aesthetics. i was sad when notre dame went up.

What a faggoty-looking dude

i am really starting to hate atheists... these smug cutsy turds are like termites to the west

I don’t hate Christianity at all. I was raised in it but eventually made up my own mind. I also used to be a huge liberal when I did drugs but now since I’ve stopped and gotten my life together, I’m getting more and more right wing everyday.

Christianity is the foundation of western civilization. It’s just too bad it’s a kike religion.

kill them for being hypocrites. they wouldnt dare do this if it was a muslim reenactment.

I have done plenty of drugs too in the past but I was never once in my life a Liberal. Being Liberal is one of the highest forms of faggotry.

It's not that.

It's that following a religion sets up the preface for objective morals, such as objectives good and objective bad. there is no room for interpretation when you are asking God.