Greta Thunberg will visit the United States with a sailor boat to make a statement about emmision free traveling...

Greta Thunberg will visit the United States with a sailor boat to make a statement about emmision free traveling. What did you do for the environment?

Attached: Capture.jpg (748x753, 125K)

Who?

Why would anyone care? Why is this a news story

i dont give a fuck about climate change.

id rather live my life in comfort. i wont be the one dealing with the consequences, especially since i am safe from tsunamis, flooding and even the recent heatwave

frankly, climate change is a contigency, to ensure no one can inherit the planet and that those who come after me, had a worse life than i did.

that makes me pleased. i got mine, fuck you.

burn in hell the rest of you.

I dumped some used engine oil behind the dumpster yesterday

/thread

>What did you do?
I will pray to Poseidon that the boat sinks and gives a nice home to sea creatures.

Another german NGO smuggling illegals on a boat?

Come on based Poseidon.

still propping up the downy?

Praise based Poseidon

Nice. Mutts love potato... heads.

because they want you to love their fetal alcohol syndrome failed abortion

I wished I had the privilege to go on a free two week boat trip and make the news.

What is the message here? That we should revert back to taking weeks-long voyages to travel?
I assume that she will travel the nation on horseback upon arriving. Or, better yet, on foot seeing as how horse shit emits greenhouse gases.

They will rape her on that boat. The implication.

This girl is so astroturfed it’s insane. Literally zero Americans that aren’t Jow Forums users know who she is

Kek.

Hope she’s late to her press conference cause he boat gets blown off course. If we’re supposed to travel green with sailboats and covered wagons, folks are gonna find travel won’t be timely as it is now.

kek

americans do not care about your idiot euro celebrities. in fact we don’t care about anything.

Attached: image.jpg (375x523, 236K)

>Please get raped and killed by an adrift African refugee boat. Digits please confirm (including singles!)

Attached: Devilish.gif (425x481, 1.51M)

> What is your favorite way to travel?
> Fly
> Train
> Boat
> Bus
> Other

Greta BTFO

Attached: 20190729_165534.jpg (1080x1403, 339K)

I've been flying around in a private jet telling Europoors and Amerimutts that their carbon footprint is too big.
what have you done besides give your women and swimming pools to the climate refugees?

>I dumped some used engine oil behind the dumpster yesterday
>goes right back into the earth where it belongs

Based and redpilled

When is she going to China and India, who combined make up something like 75% of all pollution in the world.

I don't really care about the environment, I just really want a Spanish galleon.

press S to have them sink in a storm as righteous punishment for abandoning their seafaring viking ways

Biggest polluter in the world is the US Department of Defense. Source: someone who was in the military. But I guess the government’s proxy media (pretty much all mainstream media today) won’t cover it?

I hope she drowns on the way.

Is it true that her father was jailed because of CP?

same

It's actually kind of sick that (((they))) are using a girl with fetal alcohol syndrome to push an agenda.

At least she’s not a hypocrite flying around in a private jet.

how is this any different than all the bums living on sailboats full time?

Is she going there to give speeches? Attend meetings? Advance her brand?
That sounds like work to me. Is she coming on a tourist visa? Tsk tsk, no working on a tourist visa.
Maybe some yank anons should tip off border patrol...

Literally the new eco-hitler!

this mongol faced whore will get her underage pussy pounded by g*rmans, many such cases

her father looks normal

why does she look like she has dows syndrome? her mom?

It's what happens when a woman keeps drinking while pregnant. Very irresponsible.

Attached: FAS.jpg (980x986, 84K)

Can some swedecuck confirm or deny me this?

I hope they dump the stupid little cow in the sea.

>What did you do for the environment?
I smuggled cocaine in Greta's boat

She's wearing processed clothing and shoes the exploit thirdworld children. Why should I give a shit about this hypocrite coming to my country? She'll fit right in with the other fake green retards who drive cars, use public transit, and support everything theyre against by buying corporations products.

The pathetic thing is she'll sail there but then most likely fly back home. Pointless journey producing nothing but emissions and pollution.

Attached: 1552761083437.jpg (1080x1080, 337K)

bomb all the jungles piss earth 2025

the best candy in the world is Skittles. Source? somebody who works at the skittle factory.

Keep this ugly down syndrome bitch outta my country. Thank you!

I pour my used oil in the stream behind my house, dump Round Up on anything I don't want to mow, and run my AC all day so that it's cold when I get home.

I am on a carnivore diet like an alpha you dumb hippie. I hope we abolish the EPA and the bullshit national parks.

Drill baby drill!

thats totally cool...we will move the clock back 200 years because one sperg fetal alcohol babies says so and we are all going to die in 20 years because Greta is jesus now.

A single man traveled by boat across the Atlantic. Is she going to do the same?

“Pedophiles bang child retard on long boat trip”

They repeatedly raped her the whole journey

What other purpose could she possibly serve?

>Greta Thunberg will visit the United States with a
sailor boat
>with a sailor boat
Digits please? You know for what.

How much you want to bet she's getting sexually abused?

>sailing across the Atlantic during hurricane season
what could go wrong?

dumb
biggest polluter with sulfer? volcanoes
biggest polluter of oceans? asians
biggest leaker of natural oil? the sea bed

guess you were never very smart

>They repeatedly raped her the whole journey
And sang sailor songs while they did it.
"The cabin boy, the cabin boy - the dirty little nipper!
He lined his ass with broken glass and circumcised the skipper!"

rolling digits for based Poseidon

Attached: 1516903447206.jpg (404x501, 59K)

nice

Attached: MV5BZjlhMGNmNzItM2QyMy00MzYzLWIxOGQtNjAyMzljYThhYWJhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzc5NjM0NA@@._V1_.jpg (1000x670, 166K)

Attached: 1556416886722.jpg (600x590, 45K)

I pray for a storm

She should stay in west baltimore to prove trump wrong

This made me lose my shit for some reason

damn, she is smart and cute

based childless bong

If she subverts the election can we change them as pirates?

This is what environmental crusaderism comes down to. Forsake the miracle of modern civilization to save the planet. Ignore that pre-industrial humanity also caused massive CO2 emissions primarily from wood fires. Scale up late medieval carbon emissions to a population of 7 billion and the "x years until we're all dead" equation just takes longer, unless billions die, as they will if you ban carbon emitting technologies.

These are the same people who say we all have to be globalists, shipping products thousands of miles on the most polluting ships because we "can't" afford to pay people decent wages.

What's the story? That a high school aged kid without a job and has the entire trip funded can spare two weeks to travel by boat?

>will
the ship is going to sink in the middle of the ocean and everyone on board is going to die

Rollin for a shipwreck

That glass looks fused to her hand. No doubt about it.

Attached: YTo2OntzOjI6ImlkIjtpOjE1MzU0MjU7czoxOiJ3IjtpOjMyMDA7czoxOiJoIjtpOjMyMDA7czoxOiJjIjtpOjA7czoxOiJzIjtp (2289x2668, 3.74M)

Recycling like how it's meant to be. It's like setting trees on fire to release all the carbon it stole so that other trees can use it.