Tik tok

This app made me realize just how degenerate social media is making people. The lowest of the low genetic trash all doing terrible lip syncing videos and/or “comedy” in hopes that they become famous. You can tell they’re all just bathing in the unearned narcissism. The ongoing joke “this made me lose faith in humanity” doesn’t seem like much of a joke anymore. I’m genuinely fucking concerned about where our society is headed. Is this what we have to look forward to? Technology evolving at a rapid rate making people more lazy, narcissistic, and stupid than ever before? I hate to use another cliche but we really do seem to be turning into the movie Idiocracy. Watching this compilation made me feel like I’m living in some kind of wacky depressing alternate universe. What the fuck is happening to this world!!!!!!??????

youtube.com/watch?v=dQ8s4EGr_Eg

>inb4 you’re over reacting

No I’m fucking not!!!!!!!

Attached: 05BE4C1C-A328-4D41-8B4D-E1F4EF3115C5.jpg (395x397, 31K)

it's for kids, you did dumb shit as a kid too

Almost everybody in that video is over 18

Dude you're overreacted

This is just typical trailer trash stuff. Poor people get really weird for some reason.

Based OP, you are not a faggot for now.

I don’t know what that is and I don’t care

Attached: 6CD2FD7F-34BA-484D-874C-666253DEEC80.jpg (261x183, 4K)

>t. underage kid with tik tok account

mmmmmm wouldnt wanna mess with that

Holy fuck that video. If this doesn’t make you support Eugenics then I don’t know what will.

Wow, this is disturbing.

hicktok i want to fucking die

No wonder elites build bunkers.

YOU ARE THE DEGENERATE HERE for unironically viewing this. The kids are fully aware.

well pol?

Attached: taker based.jpg (1069x970, 77K)

>This app made me realize just how degenerate social media is making people.
>Technology evolving at a rapid rate making people more lazy, narcissistic, and stupid than ever before?
How long are you here, that you didn't realize Jow Forums is the same?
You think this site isn't part of the problem?
It's internet fault for spreading degeneration.

Why does everybody keep using this excuse when referring to tik tok? “Lol it’s just kids being kids tee hee”. Most of these people are fully fucking grown adults. There’s lots of people who are probably middle aged using it too.

>they are aware of what’s going on

Sure, everybody in the video looks like they have a single digit iq but I’m sure they’re just trolling us right? Fucking retard.

Social media = bread and circuses
It's there to keep retards occupied.

wtf they aware of that they look retarded and handicap?

Top notch cringe

10/10

The entry gate for being famous has expanded now. Used to be you had to be a celebrity, like an actor or singer or athlete to get there. Now you just need to say something funny on social media and be attractive. Everything is getting so fucking diluted but maybe this is for the best.

Tiktok is derivative by design, anything made on that platform cannot be original. I got curious and figured it out, and it goes like this.
You can record an original video, with your own audio, but the app encourages you to dub your video with a section of licensed music instead. Once your video is uploaded in its complete form, other users who see it can "reply" to it, which will create a split-screen video with your original video on the right, and their new content on the left, played simultaneously. The audio will be your original choice. Reply chains can go on forever and each time it adds another split to the right side of the screen up to a certain point when it's just not feasible to add more visual content, and then it'll just start deleting the oldest in the chain to make room for new. This system has some room for creativity, like the Super Smash Bros character select screen one, but mostly what you'll find is one super popular original video and then literally 20,000,000 replies or blatant copies of that video. The process of discovering new videos is also driven by the same popularity algorithms that makes the modern internet insufferable, serving you things you've already seen with no variety BECAUSE you watched it before, and the algorithm thinks you like that kind of shit.
It is concentrated garbage, some of the worst user generated content to come out of the internet in recent times. I can easily sum up everything you will ever find on tiktok.
1. Whores showing off their body to nigger beats
2. Rednecks showing off their trucks to country music
3. Vapers showing off their WRX or Civic to spice music from Fast & Furious
4. Kids trying to meme and failing miserably
5. Old people who got the app to see what their grandkids are up to and didn't realize the camera started recording them when they hit "reply"

Stfu zoomer faggot

good summary

Get back to sleep old man

Attached: MMMMMMM.jpg (528x383, 109K)

Every major social media app is like so basic. You get a small video you upload with a time limit and that's it. Instagram is Facebook but just for pictures. I don't use Snapchat because I'm not a faggot. Like to become rich you just need to find some basic easy way to share people's pictures and videos and feed their vanity and you are rich.

Show him the true meaning of pure strikes

Yeah, creating short comedical sketches is sooo fucking degenerate and they really want to look cool. Of course tiktok is shitposting 101, you imbeciles!

Attached: hitler not impressed.gif (226x200, 114K)

Watching this made me feel pretty good about myself, thanks for posting OP, but the apocalypse can't come soon enough.

Its for kids having fun, can you stop sperging out

Created by the Chinese to keep zoomers docile

Show him the cucumber I keep with me at all times for events like this.

god bless america

Object to his actions in wrestlers court

They can't and they won't!

Attached: 1563906517756.gif (400x211, 1.42M)

Attached: 1558895030950.jpg (866x806, 177K)

>we pay them gibs
any other questions? actaully stop asking.

Oh cool an app for walmart employees.

Its women op, women and men who want to fuck women. Women are children mentally

Well all I can say is I’m the grown ups on there made me sad. The kids are lost