The 9/11 hit no one looks into

If you believe the 9/11 official story then there is nothing unusual to see here.
If you don't then you need to ask yourself was the charismatic, fiercely independent leader of the Afghan Northern Alliance wacked with a specialized assassination guided bomb as described in Tom Clancy's book Rainbow Six in order to get him out of the way.

globalresearch.ca/two-days-before-911-the-assassination-of-the-leader-of-afghanistans-northern-alliance-ahmad-shah-massoud/5653182

Attached: massoud northern alliance.png (714x773, 404K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h2Q_-JkwUzk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

he should have been in those giant mountain fortresses bin laden had.

Why?
Israel Saudi and CIA did 9/11 with flight termination systems and shit bitch

Fuck off with this sand nigger theory unless u got more to say

An Al Jazzera cameraman with an exploding battery okeydokey

He fought Taliban his whole life. Would have been of great use to the US as a figurehead had he been around during the invasion. Was Tajik, not Pashtun (demographic majority and Taliban).

As far as what you could consider a "good guy" or "moderate rebel" and someone you would want to support in these types of Muslim conflicts, he was it.

He has been described as incorruptable.

AND WTF DOES HE HAVE TO DO WITH MUH NINE ELEVEN CUNTS

he was killed by two suicide bombers disguised as camera men

This. He would've led his people to greatness. Strong leaders make awful puppets.

If I were CIA using a news crew as bait would be a perfect method of ensuring the target would be in place.

Corruption is the source of ZOGs power.

He was killed with a fake bomb in a camera. Journalists...

this good fucking goy actually thinks america "fought" the taliban

PLEASE off yourself

Trump had him killed to be able to end the war
4d chess

I said Massoud fought the Taliban.

Attached: 1563378203983.jpg (700x875, 78K)

The cia whacked him because he had some humanitarian values and might not have went along with the invasion. Dostum was their guy so they got rid of his only opposition.

THIS

youtube.com/watch?v=h2Q_-JkwUzk
Syriana drone assassination

bump

supporters describe Massoud as an independent Afghan nationalist incapable of taking orders from foreigners. Massoud would never have allowed foreign bases on Afghan soil, according them.
well there ya go.

The Lion of the Panjir. This was a great man. RIP.

I'm pretty sure everyone knows that guy was assassinated before 9/11.

Did you forget that the US approved and let the talibans take over? Massoud was pleading help at a conference a few days before getting assassinated. The americans needed the talibans in power in Afghanistan to blame them for 9/11.

I wonder if the loss of him is the reason the ANA is fucking dog shit.

Ryan Dawson looked into it.

>If you believe the 9/11 official story then there is nothing unusual to see here.

They did a so shitty job at 9/11 that it was the first conspiracy I believed at (I mean, if you dont count music labels paying payola to make their songs be played alot at radio stations) and at the time I knew nothing politics or the world or whateaver

Bump because this needs exposure

Having an Afghan leader out of the way perfectly lines up with 9/11 being an inside job, because 9/11 was (among other things) an excuse to invade Afghanistan.

Did you know that Afghanistan is basically "the Saudi Arabia of lithium"? Interesting huh? Do you think they chose Afghanistan for no reason at all?

warrior poet

Checked. Ryan Dawson is a boss.

They are also the biggest producers of opium in the world. All that money is going somewhere, certainly to afghan people

Massoud would have fought the Americans if he were still alive. He would have driven them out too. The Soviets went to Afghanistan with 10x as much firepower and were a far more capable force than the goblino horde, they could not defeat Massoud or even come close to doing so.

get your facts straight dumbass. he didn't get assassinated by a specialized guided bomb.