Sharpton is a piece of shit but that was a good comeback

sharpton is a piece of shit but that was a good comeback

Attached: kek.jpg (670x1025, 308K)

Surprised it wasn’t a yo momma joke tbqh.

welp
it's over

It’s a little funny to hear Trump, a guy who made a living being famous for being a conman, call someone else a conman.

Or a racist, for that matter. Donald “I don’t like blacks counting my money or living in my buildings” Trump calling Elijah Cummings a racist is hilarious.

>“I don’t like blacks counting my money or living in my buildings”
The first part is a quote attributed to a disgruntled former employee. The second part is a headline. They say he "didn't want to rent to blacks" .. but his goal was not to rent to section 8 renters. You don't have to be black to be on section 8 housing.. and more whites are on it than blacks... so I don't see how that could be tied to race. If you owned any property that you could rent, you'd feel the same way - you don't get much from the government when it's section 8 paying.

Sharpton got a kike killed whereas Trump gives kikes jobs in his administration.

how does that deal with the transgender suicide rate at 30?

What stunk of shit was his statement “ trump would never call another opponent infested. “ fuck off. They have a rat problem and it seem as if it isn’t just rodents,

>implying Trump's administration isn't entirely jewish conmen

As a reminder... this is the same nigger that took trash cans around churches in Florida to collect money for Trayvon Martin's parents.

Implying nothing other than sharpton is a bitch.

>Two career shitposters in a public spat

okay, this is going to be epic

here's your (you) loser

"I know you are but what am I?" This is "good?"

What are you, six?

Attached: Ready.jpg (306x545, 38K)

>N-no u
Wouldn't expect much more from nigger desu

this guy has so much dirt that can bring him down whether it be sexual misconduct or financial shenanigans with donations, the curse will not be kind to this nigger.

Even in debates where he's supposed to be an expert on the material, he's absolute shit. I'd tell you to watch the 1hr30min debate between him and Christopher Hitchens about religion.. but I can summarize it very quickly.

>Hitchens: [makes argument]
>Sharpton: God is great.
>Hitchens: (confused) [adds point to argument]
>Sharpton: Look man, I'm here to debate "Is God Great?" I don't know what you're talking about but the simple fact is God is great.

They were supposed to be debating content in Christopher Hitchens' book "God Is Not Great". Apparently Sharpton though they were debating the title of the book rather than the content.

Sassy.

she looks like a fucking alien with that enormous wrinkly forehead

This nigger chimped out over DK

Attached: 1564252484926.jpg (500x500, 97K)

why do every Leaf always chance the fukken narrative...something is very wrong with your people...fukken disgusting

Attached: 1561414347637.png (1000x590, 1.3M)

And their reimbursement schedule for damages is so bad you couldn't even call it mickey mouse tier. Section 8 tenants are objectively terrible. Shitty rent controlled rates, broken walls and maxi pads in the septic tanks. Then when they get evicted they practically burn the house down because it's somehow your fault they failed their last 3 inspections.

t. Landlord

I agree Norsebro

Holy shit. You know that’s not true right? Please don’t be this fucking dense

Attached: A608E002-CBE8-45B7-9868-B8E39F8DCA34.jpg (480x570, 58K)

why do blacks have such small simian ears

Too low.

So hes admitting hes a conman? Nice

The mob should've killed this nigger when they had the muscle

the left truly can't meme

>hiring a nigger, ever
Lmao

He is right that the Trump administration is full of crooks and thieves like Mnuchin and Kushner.

Sharpton is overtly racist, Trump is just a realist.

>ben Carson

AGreed, we must encourage trans people to do better. I want at LEAST a 60%. Passing grade.

There’s more to it than that. His primary renter market was rich nyc Jews, and THEY don’t want to live with shwartzes.

I mean with Margo largo he fought with no blacks allowed homeowners associations, sent them “guess who’s coming to dinner” DVD’s. They also happened to not allow Jews.

kayne calls asking for help...trump say okay and makes severals calls...trump is looking like he love ALL people and he might win all 50 states...less than a week later trump is call black infected....bringing the possibly of losing the election

Baltimore being a shithole woke up a bunch of people, those that see the multiple videos and close their eyes are lost to mental illness, there is NOTHING to be done for them

Pretty sure Trump meant coon man; you know how autocorrect is.

Goes to prove Sharpton isn't so sharp
He confused Hillary Clinton for Trump
WOW another brain dead democrat!

He is a fucking conman he lied about Tawana Brawley to get famous, he's a one trick race baiting nigger.

he should retire soon, the people who vote for him are dying

I love trump.

Attached: 65CF19D6-FE3C-4B3D-AA12-F61D657AB321.png (500x501, 72K)

She's the nigger who smeared shit on herself writing kkk and misspelling nigger in shit