HE SAID THE W WORD

HE SAID THE W WORD

Attached: lo.png (509x741, 340K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/trump-al-sharpton-trade-shots-twitter-n1035591
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the prophecy is coming true.

Attached: 1564109681966.jpg (1280x720, 513K)

Good.
The age of PC is over.

Attached: 43523563456.png (755x768, 633K)

He's campaign tweeting you retards. Don't fall for it.

nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/trump-al-sharpton-trade-shots-twitter-n1035591
rut roh

The real Trump is back boys and just in time for elections. Get in here!

Meanwhile, he's appointing Israeli citizens to run the NSA

too late, there are already 5 threads about it with migatards acting like he just deported every illegal in the country

Al used to be such a big guy. Now he looks skinny and weak.

The "real" Trump is the one that's been in office for 3 years idiot, how do you think this shit works?

Imagine his tweets when he doesn't have to worry about reelection :O

He's such a dishonest piece of shit everyone knows he got lap band surgery but he refuses to admit it and just says he diets and eats well

I didn't say anything like that retard. Im on your side.

al's frailty is reflective of the final death of organized black america. we're seeing one last spasm before they're washed away by the hispanic horde

It's particularly ironic to me, seeing as how a lot of blacks and hispanics hate each other, yet neither group can be racist according to the left.

Yea vote for Kamala!!!!

this. just get him in the door and we'll see if he turns from miga to maga

>White people aren't allowed to be named unless as a negative!
I'm glad the conditioning is breaking. White people have the right to exist and have ethnic interests.

based, fuck niggers eternally.

If he’s redpilling people who cares?

A big guy for you

The president of the united states talks openly about anti-white racism and we're supposed to think it's a bad thing? Fuck yourself.

The real trump just lurkin
Like Franco said in that one movie
Like a shark

Attached: 84B63D59-C801-4358-8D5C-11C0CD42CBF0.jpg (634x1475, 385K)

So Trump is admitting he pals around with anti-white co-haters, and didn't have a problem with it until now.

Zion don appealing to the low IQ american WN crowd again?

I wonder if they will be stupid enough to vote for him again just so he can continue sending millions to Israel and letting everyone in.

>only associating with people who agree with you
Pretty easy when all you do all day is shitpost on an Albanian dessert enthusiast image board

get fucked, nigger. i'm voting for him again, regardless of what obese basement dwelling poltards think.

Trump hates whites more than al based on his actuons as president

this

Meanwhile he has done nothing to stop the dewhitification of america and continues to stsrt pointless wars and send millions to israel. Its amazing hiw retarded you migapeades are

>Trump calling someone else a con man

Attached: 70ue901ecy131.jpg (870x960, 60K)

You know it's election season, when Trump starts pandering to white people.

When all is said and done Trump always throws a nice curveball

checked and give me a rundown please

Shill I can feel the fear

wtf are you talking about? are you larping or glowing?

Shills are going berserk over this.

fuck Al Sharpton, uppity nigger who has low IQ

something something fool me once shame on you...

So what are you saying? Vote for the Democrat instead. Trump has made significant progress relative to the situation before he took office. It's about getting your foot in the door. In 2024, we can run a full blown nationalist now against AOC.

Nice strawman

Today I will remind them.

Attached: ok.jpg (300x470, 73K)

Get rid of nogs.

Just a reminder that your ancestors were all dirt poor peasant farmers who didn’t build any build or contribute to civil society in the slightest.

Trump claims to be prowhite yet every action he has taken in his presidency says otherwise

he made his jew bros 77% richer

no matter what you vote on you country is control total by jews

Now that you have acknowleged whites its time for them to have representation fat orange boomer zionist faggot.

>continues to stsrt pointless wars
You are so right, i forgot about those ten wars Trump started

He should have used the ((())) for Whites, otherwise how will his owners know he meant (((them)))? He's required to bend the knee at least once per day or else they crash the economy next summer.

>deficit
>debt
same thing? kek

It's aids you nigger

This reminds me of those who ran for student council. There will be a soda vending machine was the promise. That black girl, a product of slavery, who was bi, gay, and trans, got elected. The vending machine never happened. The deep school got involved. All I wanted was a soda when I voted to that her/him.

& most of us LOVE it.

Attached: 1564254723521.png (831x799, 329K)

Attached: 1564416789541.png (1164x1090, 1.32M)

Attached: 1564416835766.png (848x1432, 676K)

I cant believe trump just called him a nigger on twitter like this

It's anti racist, not pro white. Still voting for him so he disenfranchises republican voters and drives them far to the right.

WHAT PROPHECY!!?

Trump has avoided conflicts with other nations and pushed hard for stricter border control. I stand by he is the best thing that has happened for American politics in a long long time. Those of you who dislike him because you think he is antiwhite are doing the true antiwhites bidding

Still voting for trump shill. You are wasting your time.

youre retarded. im defending trump from shills.

> “White folks was in caves while we was building empires… We taught philosophy and astrology and mathematics before Socrates and them Greek homos ever got around to it.” – Rev. Al Sharpton in a 1994 speech at Kean College, NJ

Is Sharpton the OG Kang?

Yes indeed

Nfested?

what word? nigger?

turn off cruise control boomer

Attached: IMG_3868.jpg (750x517, 58K)

He's 64..how much longer are we going to be hearing from that insufferable nigger, anons?

GUYS I AM SCARED

AHHHHHHHHHHH PANIC STATION

That pic is gold.

You, you can kill yourself asap

They're right, though. The only "white people" Trump cares about are Jewish.

European Peasant Farmers: Creating dank memes since the Early Iron Age.

Attached: 510658975692375623856.jpg (640x400, 81K)

>Meanwhile
This is how I know your a fucking Reddit faggot. Shut the fuck up and go deepthroat a chopped off tranny dick you cuckasaurus

Attached: 1564169408215.png (616x854, 407K)

wh*Toids are inferior to MED BVLLS, enjoy your final breaths nordcucks

Attached: 1545369300708.jpg (488x654, 38K)

>Implying that the hard working noble peasant of the middle ages wasn't respectable in the slightest.
bluepilled response user

why does it bother you what he does with Israel?

>Posts pic of a white man
>Memeflag
okay buddy retard

this is all richard spencer rhetoric

Most europeans are descended from Charlemagne or other european nobility, as most chinese are probably descended from some old early middle ages chinese nobility, etc. Farming is an essential contribution to society, especially back then, and to think otherwise is retarded

Richard Spencer must be trying to spin this hard right now

Wow he actually did.. thought that word was forbidden

>just in time for elections

Attached: 1564090070209.jpg (556x702, 75K)

I’m never voting for a woman so Trump it is!

Attached: white.png (304x1058, 196K)

The former increases the latter.

His tweets have an impact on the overton window retard

deficit and debt aren't the same thing, moron

Your subversion doesn’t work here loser

Epic

It better be dragging us back to a tolerable America again!

proof read your bait before posting Avi

oh wow u got me better vote 4 warren now

Does this make Trump the first white president?

>as a fellow elf, this sort of behaviour is unacceptable, stated Annatar
i kek every time

Say what you will about Trump but having Hates Whites! in the lexicon now is a powerful weapon.

Who else are we supposed to vote for?

Saved

This is, I believe, the first time.

I for one support Korean holocaust 2.0 because we can't let Trump make friends with dictators! Vote Kamala Harris so we can stop the insane maniac in the WH!!!!!