Why do feminists hate virginity?

>"I want a virgin gf."
>"REEEEEE sexist incel! You're just insecure when women have experience, grow up!"
But every woman start as a virgin until, eventually, some man pops her cherry. Why is it wrong for me to want to be that man? Why does it have to be some other man before me? And why are feminists so assblasted about this?

Attached: virgin-girl.jpg (500x636, 254K)

Because they got pumped and dumped by chad and want to secure their declining social value.

>Why do feminists hate virginity?
because they're whores.

Its part of social evolution. Monogamy prevailed because it works, but every so often man wonders “what it?” and seperates himself from the garden of eden, only to become a prodigal son and return home again. Roasties will end up old, alone and dead, they won’t pass on their genes, and monogomy will be restored.

Shouldve been the first post. Most feminists have something called borderline personality disorder which makes them go through partners in love hate cycles. Its a reaction to the pain of being pumped and dumped by the football captain when they were 14.

This. It's not that they have sex. It's who they have it with and the circumstances surrounding it.

I have no problem dating a non-virgin as long as she's exclusively slept with 1 or 2 guys that truly loved her and dated her for extended periods of time.

Why invest emotionally in a woman who was used as a nut-rag?

Every single woman in Ukraine is a hooker, ffs your country is a paper tiger the Germans created to fuck with the Soviets. Move to Khaziststan if you want Asian girls I guess

>I have no problem dating a non-virgin as long as she's exclusively slept with 1 or 2 guys
C U C K

This guys 30 with child support payments; sip to you brave bastard sip to you

I've slept with more women than that retard

Im not 30 and i dont have kids
Manwhore kys

Because the only virgins after highschool are guys, most women lose it before they are 18 to someone near their age

Angry dad laws make that kinda hard bud, when I was 22 in college I was dating a 1st year who was 18; she already had 14 partners. I’m told today 2/10 have been with 50.

Why do you love virginity, objectively?

#metoo REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I hate my dad too, but things are getting insane like that’s absurd

I just want to experience romance with an innocent girl.

I never figured this one out
I mean they hate men,why do they promove sluts and being a whore then?

The West have been sold on the idea that virginity is bad, and divorce is good. It's business as usual.

>she already had 14 partners
Wtf how?
Why not just stick with one guy?

Girls in Canada pop their own cherries, usually before high school. There are no virgins and it's stupid to think it even matters.

Women are jellyfish. They dont swim themselves. The current just leads them around.

Men who are cool want to fuck them, she wants to be cool, therefore she fucks them

He's never been with a woman. That's bait.

>There are no virgins and it's stupid to think it even matters.
A fucking LEAF

Feminists all were raped by white who brutally took their virginity
Now virginity is racist

That is just sad what ever happened to love?

Never really existed. Its just mate pairing and we've had good versions of it and bad versions of it