What was the Third Reich's opinion on the Indians/Pakis?

What was the Third Reich's opinion on the Indians/Pakis?

Attached: 52183966_808488592846191_8453304656065366425_n.jpg (640x640, 83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1Xdx1gd_ZP0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_Legion
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: 1e257af64ba7288cc164f4ad0206a7f2.jpg (400x633, 53K)

Attached: TURKLEGION9%5B1%5D.gif (624x477, 124K)

Women shouldn't look like this.

>gym angel
Yes, yes she is.

Attached: 57156368_422257008505936_7399257045125433974_n.jpg (640x640, 62K)

serious post:

We are taught in our history books that since Romani are our cousins and got killed by Hitler, Hitler would have did the same to us what he did to Jews and Romani.

but,
Hitler's opinion of India kept changing. When he reached the peak of his power, he said that he would use Russia like the British use India.

Later on the verge of defeat, he wrote that the white races have done a grave mistake at trying to introduce European materialism to the Hindus, Muslims, and so on, and that Germany would never take part in colonisation.

Inbreeding was not allowed.

youtu.be/1Xdx1gd_ZP0

we don't need em

Attached: fonag_wp.jpg (640x807, 102K)

wtf are those legs bruh

"Sie stinken."

holy fuck. looks like ChunLi's legs.

The problem with gypsies is that they left India. I have no problem with poos that stay in the toilet.

Attached: 1563534533990.jpg (2048x1625, 770K)

Attached: 1557778197541.jpg (400x392, 50K)

they should be in india

Next

I hear there's a world of difference between North and south Indians. Which are the based and non pajeet ones again?
This chick I'm taking to is from Kerela and seems kinda hot

People who were not fully Aryan, but some people there have a large amount of the Aryan strain.

Attached: A8CF3AED-EEEF-4153-A0C0-7991A8EAF347.png (1506x890, 133K)

Look at the Map i posted lol

and what?
men should?
You would be impressed by a man with that physique and consider it manly?

spotted the faggot

That's far better.

Just because men shouldn’t look like pic doesn’t mean women should.

Attached: DEAFD435-0791-47E3-B53A-E05DF54C6D53.jpg (1950x1544, 253K)

Have sex

both are fucking ugly lol.

Not even because they are shitskins, but because they have the ass of a baboon and point it out like one too.

There was an SS division of them.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_Legion

The British wanted to kill them after the war, but they realized that since they were fighting against their colonial masters the desire among the Indian people to execute them was non existent and the Indians were going to riot (and in fact many riots occurred) if they executed them, so they let them go.
There were even mutinies because the Axis showed that you could stick it to the British.

Attached: 1308250411226.jpg (337x425, 78K)

wow cool arnie pic bro you must be a really cool guy to save pics like that on your computer bet the ladies find you very interesting seeing as you're a grown man saving such epic pics on your computer

>Takes picture of herself.
Narcissistic personality disorder is a plague and no one believes me.

the bankers behind the nazis genocided millions of them a few years previous,

thought they were true Aryans
also fucking source?

Hi Moshe

The only way a women gets a physique like that is if she's juicing. It's harmful to her and not what any normal woman would look like.

I'd sniff that poo

They have a high potential to be based.

She has the body of a man, people actually find that attractive, women with dude bodies?

But.. but... Hitler was a racist, right?

Indians in the U.S. are pretty much close to Black tier in how bad they are.

There are a few good Indians just like there are a few good blacks.

Indians yes, pakis no. Lots of indians loved hitler and worked with him. Subbhas Bose for example.

Attached: hitler_ice_cream.jpg (1024x1001, 159K)

they didn't enslave them for one thing. I don't know how anyone can look at a map of the world and think the allies with all their colonies were on the "good" side

>Gym angel.
Synonym for 'thot.'

Yesssssss

Attached: fg_wpg_wpg_wp.jpg (711x807, 95K)

This is one of the best copypastas I’ve seen.

Indian women are easy as fuck to bleach. My cousin married an Indian broad and their children pass as white.

Attached: 20 dollar vidya.jpg (879x670, 114K)

Yea she's hot and still looks feminine

Arnold said some really cucked things and I dropped him hard despite watching his movies as a kid and as a teenager.

Well, by definition, yes. He considered blacks inferior (rightly so), he outlawed race-mixing with Slavs. He had a racial hierarchy. You can still be racist and work with other races.

You're so brainwashed that you think racism is actually a bad thing, even though it's a natural thing.

>no hips
>feminine
Fridemode bodies are on the level with obese chicks.

Arnold was cool pre-governator. Going into politics turned him into a fag.

>fridgemode
You've been brainwashed by fake ass nigger fetishes

Yeah the time he started saying Confederate soldiers were in hell was really rich. Those were probably very good and righteous men who fought in that war, and he is literally a Hollywood degenerate and parasite lol. What a clown.

Damn. That partial nip.

Brazil nowdays is Negroid.

absolute peak faggot right here lmao

who cares.....she would get bleached, thats all that matters

pakistan wasnt even a country during world war 2, it was part of india you retard

This is about where I draw the line with female bodybuilding. While this is fine, anything much more than this is gay.

Hot!

>says the guy obsessed with close to (if not) infertile bodies and baboon asses.

The world is big enough for everyone. Nobody's homeland is.

Where is his penis?

She's also way too muscular