The people you ridicule produce beautiful white babies yet what do you do?

The people you ridicule produce beautiful white babies yet what do you do?

Do you actually have a partner and planning on doing the same?

Attached: 1564413472710.jpg (720x720, 104K)

Shes not white though

have sex

I am a spic also hkv never had a gf. Also I am 30

This board is for the exercise of the mental gymnastics required to project our own failings and insecurities on the world around us rather than face up to our own shortcomings, friend. Are you honestly naive enough to believe that the socially malformed and thoroughly miserable failures here exist in the self induced torment they do because of their own inabilities to adapt to the world around them and not because of some massive cabal of eternal malevolent actors who manage near perfect control over society across time and space with zero leaks or infighting for confusing and poorly defined ends? That's just not realistic.

The difference between me and these white niggers is that I refuse to pimp my kids to the kikes by not having kids.
These socialites will gladly sell their kids to the kike to fuck on Epstein's island.
Now go dilate you fucking tranny.

>zero leaks

I dont have a partner I have a WIFE I dont work at a fucking law firm, or police the streets

>Do you actually have a partner and planning on doing the same?
Where does one get said partner?

What's the point in them having a kid if it will just turn into a tranny faggot nigger lover anyway?

Most people on Jow Forums are not white though and don’t care

they look (((white)))

Attached: 1545105675006.jpg (1478x985, 403K)

Race alone does not matter. Ideology alone does not matter. It's blood & soil together.

>Do you actually have a partner and planning on doing the same?
Yes.

Attached: 1556014078487.jpg (588x848, 59K)

this kid will grow up and have kids on their own one day, and this will be the picture of his childs grandparents. what a bunch of dorks.

That open jawed cuck isn't the real father.

I have six kids with four different women and they all have blond hair and either green or blue eyes.

Get off my back op.

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 90K)

based

Got 4 kids, borther has 3, sister has 4. None of us like blacks or jews.

>they only one kid
>he will most likely turn into a faggot and never have kids

as for your question, I have two white blond blue eyed boys, and they won't be faggots, get fucked

But their beautiful white babies are going to be raped and murder by shitskins because these fags lack the will, proper hormonal balance or developed amygdala to identify existential threats and remove them.

Doing my part, my wife (light brown hair/porcelaine skin/bright blue eyes) and I (blond, blue eyes) are having our first boy for october.

lol no. Kids are expensive as fuck and I'd hate to be the only white kid in a classroom in the public schools. I have shitty parents who don't deserve a legacy, so I'll defer to those who are wealthier and whom have means to properly raise a child. Me and my girlfriend share this sentiment and decided to just dollpill.

Attached: 20190709_172231.jpg (2560x1440, 1.24M)

Goddamn these whores age fast. She looks more like the guy's mom. And you know that bitch slutted it up and went for a beta cuck to raise chad's kid.

Only conservative whites are above replacement level. Leftist thought is suicide. They literally cant win because of their reality denial. Enjoy the ride

>be two months from 30
>gf is 4 months from 31

>tfw it's almost impossible to have more than 2 kids now without one being autismo

Attached: thisyoufeel.png (371x375, 31K)

Wat. You have like 6 years before things get bad, stop studying to get your 3rd PhD or whatever Germans do anymore and have kids if you want to

It's better for women if they have a year or so to 'recover' - helps them lose baby weight and fight postpartum. German women age like milk, so I'd rather not date a hog for the rest of my life.

Still tho, if you only have 2 kids, you are technically breaking even. Even worse compared to beans or niggers dropping one very 9 months.

>communists
>white
lol, no

Sounds rough amigo.

>Me and my girlfriend
Is your girlfriend also a doll?

if you find yourself a fat chick from the trailer park, your babies might look sorta white.

I'm half bean myself, have no kids - but all my sisters look white (at least passible for US standards).

my white fiancee is pregnant right now. I guarantee my kid will be able to beat up their kids.

A Canadian with a wife? Is that even possible??

Paternity testing.

At least I'm not hugless. Later, virgins.

Um..no. I don't have weeb-tier delusions.

Attached: 20190427_184144.jpg (2560x1440, 1.81M)

due in late December/ early January
start pumping lads

autism.

I already have two white children.

I have exclusively fucked milfs because i have a mommy fetish so no not having kids rn besides im still an 18 year old zoomer so why have kids right now