Guys, i'm pretty sure that given asians IQ they are the master race... is it our responsibility to submit to them?

guys, i'm pretty sure that given asians IQ they are the master race... is it our responsibility to submit to them?

Attached: 20190729-105406.jpg (960x504, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

infowars.com/watch-alex-jones-show/
youtube.com/watch?v=qlmitZ1ZQzg
imo-official.org
imo-official.org/country_info.aspx?code=JPN
imo-official.org/country_info.aspx?code=IRN
imo-official.org/country_info.aspx?code=USA
youtube.com/watch?v=wvUQcnfwUUM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Cringe.

>Scoring high on g loaded portions of a Jew test
>Having 0 social intelligence

They lack empathy though
Look uo the rs53576 deletion

What is ttao up to these days, trying to solve high payout problems? Why doesn't he apply that IQ like musk?

Yes

Attached: Man-And-Cat-13.jpg (660x792, 129K)

What have they accomplished with that IQ that whites haven't run circles around since the Renaissance?

''Social intelligence'' is a massive COPE by low IQ mouthbreathers. Real life isn't a game with limited character stat points where maxing out in IQ means lower points in other stats. On the contrary, high IQ correlates with good looks and even so-called ''emotional'' intelligence. Good looking people breed with smart people, this has been the evolutionary trend since forever.

id clap a chink in the mouf before bowing to one

Fucking psycho. Yes submit to the shills

infowars.com/watch-alex-jones-show/

Higher average income, test scores, and lower crime rate

IQ tests are the best determinants for predicting success in career and academic fields, they have many real-world applications. Social intelligence is a non-white apologist myth. Jews do well on IQ tests but they're also incredibly prone to genetic disease and having large families is antithetical to their culture, the same culture that produced their IQ rates.

Also, all fucking memeflag faggots must fucking hang.

This. There is no such thing as "social intelligence"

these are my favourite images on the internet
youtube.com/watch?v=qlmitZ1ZQzg

How do you even measure 230 iq?

Only takes effect when they move into white countries.

Asians are ant people, their intelligence is designed around conformity and operating in massive herds of people. They're similar calculators, they can do impressively quick mathematical calculations but if you ask them to write an opera or design a free society they will fail you every single time.

International Mathematical Olympiad
imo-official.org

imo-official.org/country_info.aspx?code=JPN

Gold medals: 42. Silver medals: 82.

imo-official.org/country_info.aspx?code=IRN

Gold medals: 45. Silver medals: 97

Low t
Socially awkward
Small penis
Ugly

The real iq test is from your peers.

He's still a researcher/lecturer at UCLA I think. He's a mathematician, not a businessmen. Dude works in cutting edge math and have a very expansive knowledge of all fields of mathematics. Being a professor at an university is pretty much his ideal calling.

imo-official.org/country_info.aspx?code=USA

Gold medals: 130. Silver medals: 112.

Based 56%. I guess diversity is our strength after all.

I challenge you to a penis size contest.

Attached: christopher-langan.jpg (339x382, 25K)

>IQ tests are the best determinants for predicting success in career and academic fields
And yet im a poorfag whose only hope for the future is to slaughter Jews and reclaim my birthright.

no whites still have more geniuses per cap because its a wider distribution and asians lack the creative grnius IQ is bad at testing.

theyll own math tho

i'd submit to muh asian honey badger but that's about it

Attached: 1531744009133.png (811x811, 644K)

>IQ: 230
???????

>is it our responsibility to submit to them?
It's my responsibility to curbstomp any one who thinks I'm going to submit to any fucking thing.

Cringe

>IQ is the only indicator of supremacy
>1 post by this ID
really makes me think.

oh my god
OH MY GOD

AHHYHYHHHHOIFHWDRWDR
FW
D

AHHHHHHHHHHH PANIC STATION

Funny when blacks brag about MUH DICK white bois cry MUH IQ, then when Asians brag about IQ white bois cry MUH DICK

A high average IQ is very important, and necessary, but it is not the only factor in creating great nations. And Japan is pretty awesome anyway, it's just that the Japanese aren't quite as creative(or whatever you awnt to call it) as Westerners.

Fuck off azn nigger

mah nigga!

Attached: download (94).jpg (300x168, 5K)

So what are the other indicators

>empathy
That's for women and homosexuals like you. Not even niggers have empathy. Imagine being a faggot.

Looking at the pic, at least:
>Not be an ugly chink
>Have no autism

Yes you found them out. Wypipo act like niggers in Asia.

Attached: Wypiggu.jpg (1280x880, 298K)

>whites invent tools to ease calculations
>jews push chinkoid human calculators with no imagination as "geniuses"
ok

>So what are the other indicators
Accomplishments.
History.
Civilization.

You're really going to tell us that Asian civilization is superior to White civilization? You're really going to tell us that Asian accomplishments are superior to White accomplishments?

>+50 social points was added to your account

High trust and creativeness are important I think. The point is that the West has done better in spite of having 5 points lower average IQ, and it would be interesting to find out why.

Attached: iq300.jpg (577x433, 56K)

fellow whites may feel free to bump my thread, where we are discussing the sterilization of all non-whites, including chinks

>Funny when blacks brag about MUH DICK white bois cry MUH IQ, then when Asians brag about IQ white bois cry MUH DICK
Funny how when anti-Whites cry about MUH IQ it's only because of their relationship with White civilization.

Asian countries sends their smart people to the US to learn and then brings them back.

if they are so smart why don't they start inventing thing then instead of redoing everything that's already been made

It's not really 5 points lower. The IQ in white countries has dropped by 2-5 points because of immigration. The average German IQ used to be around 105 a few decades ago.

So you fail in those too

So you are taking credit for someone elses accomplishments

>high trust and creativeness
Whites have none

IQ only matters in people who can actually speak English

come here

>So you are taking credit for someone elses accomplishments
Whites are my people. Those Whites accomplished those things for their people.

Why are you suggesting that Whites can't take advantage of White achievements?

>Whites have none
(((whites)))

>>high trust and creativeness
>Whites have none
Why do you lie to justify your hatred of White people?

‘EQ doesn’t matter’ is shutin nerd cope

>expecting slit-eyed fucks not to cheat
Pathetic.

Attached: Pathetic.jpg (660x527, 89K)

You already have m8.

China has a slightly larger economy than Burgerland today.

In another 10-20 years the Chinese economy will be 35% of world GDP while US will be 14%.

By that point Burgerland will be a sort of mongrelised mixture.

Let it all burn.

They don't innovate. Which is proof that high IQ isn't enough.

My EQ is through the roof and i'm now a shutin

No, they have no aggression and therefore no invention. For thousands of years they easily existed in the gentle mountains of Asia with stable weather. Meanwhile the Europeans had to use our intelligence and aggression to invent awesome new things that power the entire world. We conquered the world centuries ago through invention alone that the chinks copy and the Jews try to control, all subraces must submit to the once inferior European who through will and wit has invented the modern world. So kys.

you don’t, you just act so turbo-chinese that everyone assumes it’s true

>Whites have none
Blatantly false.

>high trust
Pic related. Low amounts of corruption combined with a trusting people is an economic boon, as citizens, business and state can count on agreements being honored.

>creativeness
Most scientific progress has been made in the West. There is no way you can argue against that.

Attached: 0wgv6mwwhyv21.jpg (2000x1900, 532K)

As a Chinese-American, please don’t.

We may seem smart, but since chinese college works us to death, once we graduate we no longer seek the desire to study anymore.
Stay loyal and dedicated to your own race.

As whites, our only solace now is to nigger up the Asian population, go over there, out-Chad all of the Asian boys and generally fuck up their whole culture

They are good workers, though they are typically less creative. We don't have to submit to them, we can work symbiotically with them. They are not like the browns, who require either constant guidance or total segregation.

>gentle mountain
>yellow river floor
>millions die
>drought/famine
>millions die

They've bounced back from every set back so far, so it would be stupid to underestimate or dismiss them.

>Blatantly false.

The fact that a country like Canada is rated so low on public corruption is just proof people are asleep with their fingers in their ears. Canada is corrupt as fuck, run by well connected families and big lobby groups, been that way for decades.

why master race living in rice hut?

>Higher average income
Asians who live in the West live almost exclusively in cites, where both income and expenses are high.

Homosexuals also have higher average income than straights, because they move to the city.

>we can work symbiotically with them.
Whites don't need non-Whites.

Non-Whites need Whites.

List of chink accomplishments in human history:

Dog stew
Cat goo pan
Monkey balls and rice
Kamekaze suicide attacks
Killing themselves for shamfur disprays
Anime
Retarded pings and twangs called songs
Rorschach test ink blots called "art"

Much like jews, there are 0 academic, scientific, philosophical, artistic, musical or architectural accomplishments to back up asian intelligence. What you see is a couple billion people eating dogs, velieving food tastes better if animal suffers, no creative pursuits and literal bug people living in buildings that fall down regularly, lying amd cheating each other at every opportunity and 90% of them living in sweat shop poverty. That still leaves hundreds of millions of elites that are only ones sampled for tests and only best of best sent to foreign schools, giving impression of high intelligence from oversampling. Bugmen conformity to strict cultural norms and proven cheating (tests taken outside, police monitoring them, etc) inflate scores.

Tldr they are like jews. Liars and cheaters.

I'm sure we can get with one another without too much trouble. They aren't negroes or Muslims.

I may only have an IQ of 134, but I'm also 6'5 and have a 7x7 penis. I will rip any bug man apart with my own hands, and easily fuck their women to satisfaction.

Attached: image0.jpg (611x586, 74K)

How come he didnt solve cold or at least hot fusion problems?

Did you use a micro aggression?

Attached: AF7B2BA3-7476-4DFF-9394-3D067F1E31D1.png (461x519, 47K)

>I'm sure we can get with one another without too much trouble.
Whites. Do. Not. Need. Non-Whites.

Non-Whites do not belong and have no right to White nations.

thanks for the slide thread memeflag

I don't think there is a country free of it, but the countries in the red are incredibly corrupt. In some places it takes years to buy a piece of land, months to establish a business, every bureocratic step takes a bribe, etc.

look at these big boys

Yeah, OP start sucking asian dick !

I'm not saying we need them or that they belong in white nations, though. That's what you said.

I'm thinking of going to Japan to help them with their low-birth problem.

Japanese and Chinese always succeed everywhere they go. Proof is in the pudding as they say.

No race should submit to another. No race is inherently better in every category, the question is whether diversity is a strength because we cover others weaknesses or if it hinders the progress each race would make on their own. I personally see it as a weakness, every race has different needs and desires, you cant cater to all of them and if attempted you get a weakened government, society and sence of heritage.

intelligence quotient does not a superior race make.

Equating the chinks to the japanese is poisoning the well.

Not a single Japanese billionaire in the entire Americas. Meanwhile Lebanese produced at least 2 known of with Tondy Fadell and Carlos Slim (also only several hundred thousands of Lebanese compared to millions of Japs). Lebanese also beat the Japs on average salary. Explain yourself mongolo*d!

He works on very particular autistic problems in university. Often, these problems are unrelated to anything you really see IRL and only exist on paper or in some conditions you'll never be able to exploit practically.

***for now

Most of this shit do end up being useful somewhere, decades down the line. Cutting edge physics/math for the most part is too far ahead of the practical application portion of science. And all the low hanging fruits have been picked, so you no longer massive breakthroughs like we used to. Now you need teams of "geniuses" working on a specific problem, to solve it. Sometimes independently, sometimes together. They don't really get much recognition or publicity outside of their field either, because of how advanced and abstract, the shit they are working on are now. It'll go over the head of everyone.

the funny thing is, this noodlenigger might actually have 230 iq but he will waste it making slightly better deals for some soulless chinese shitcompany, the asian super iq is basically as impotent as the asian male at large, it will never come to anything. plus, it's a numbers game. earth has about a gazillion of asian npcs, surely some are bound to turn out really intelligent but the insect like hive mind structure of east asia makes sure that nothing good ever comes of these autists.

so, no my nigger (because im sure you are a fucking monkey tier nigger) they will never achieve a god damn thing and i wont bow to them no matter their castrated iq score.

Eh, they're different people but in the end both tend to achieve success.

Cope for being a human paper weight. Although the human part is still subject for discussion

THE TAO IS THE WAY

THE TAO IS THE TRUTH

I KNOW BECAUSE I SWAPPED COSMIC TRIGGER WITH TWO JEWISH BROTHERS FOR THEIR HAND BOUND TAO BOOK

Little Terry is a bitch. Sage.

>cope

He's one of many working in these fields. Majority of them are white. It is a testament to how far we have come, more than anything.

The high IQ asians are infected with buddhism. meaning they are shit at creating anything new, because their religious culture forbid painting outside the lines and creating anything new.

Stop acting like a wignat nigger. You don't have to shit on other races because you can't think of anything resembling an argument

IQ is not everything. Whites are above average in everything while Asians are shit at anything physical

Why do you lie to yourself?

>Pic related. Low amounts of corruption combined with a trusting people
LOL this is your proof? This just shows people in other countries are smart to see obvious corruption but in western countries they are blind to propaganda from the media

never ever post here again memeflag
youtube.com/watch?v=wvUQcnfwUUM