MORMONS DATA MINING FUNERAL HOMES

Hey anons. Also any Feds monitoring.

Do you remember in 2017 when Mormons were doing baptisms for the dead "holocaust victims" (inb4 holohoax) -just hear me out- and they got called out for it?

>Mormons are at it again
>FamilySearch has made a deal with our funeral home to scan and digitize all of our paper records.
>Ownership of my funeral home is Mormon so they are onboard.
>No consent from any of the families of deceased loved ones.
>Death records include social security numbers, medical information, addresses, phone numbers,

>and of course what the mormons are after -- geneology info including deceased parents full names and birth state/country.

My gut tells me this is illegal.

I can understand completing family trees, but knowing the church is fronting as a "digital record bank for funeral homes" but is just harvesting this info without family consent of thousands is concerning to me.

What would you do? I depend on this job for my livelihood and so I'm kind of stuck on what to do.

Has anyone else heard of the mormon church doing this at funeral homes? I feel like asking the ownership here

t. mortician

Attached: 1bff1c3bf59eb1852b7286928274653d.jpg (736x736, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

familysearch.org/en/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Family:_A_Proclamation_to_the_World
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

sorry i cut off the last sentence - I feel like asking the ownership here but feel like they will just tell me it's fine because they are Mormon and will put "the Lord's will" above the law

site for reference

familysearch.org/en/

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-29 at 9.04.47 AM.png (2656x1666, 1.7M)

bump

Mormons be crazy dogg.

Dead people are in the public domain

Attached: sister inubashiri.png (900x950, 193K)

>My gut tells me this is illegal.
your gut is a moron.

Why are they doing it? Election fraud? Using the documents of the diseased for scams?

so they can baptize everyone in the temple

how is this not illegal?

Much ado about nothing.

All you need to do is leak it to the Jews in the area. They'll go apeshit and shut it down like they did before. Mormons are slimey sneaky shitheads. My entire family has been stealth baptized as Mormons and probably so has most of yours. An easy way to discover this is either search their online genealogy website or pay a visit to a local ward that has a research room. Anytime you find a relative in that there is usually a date as to when they were sealed into the temple.

If is disgusting what they're doing. None of my relations would ever have voluntarily become a Mormon (btw it is a dangerous cult that still practices blood atonement, shunning, and they keep very close track of members by dividing themselves into tightly controlled wards where there is an overseer.

They hate blacks, have participated in some gruesome mass killings--of both Native Americans (many of whom they have now convinced to join them) and whites heading west in wagon trains.

They are also involved in human trafficking using the church just like $cientology. CDAN has a few trafficking blinds. They specialize in blonde hair blue eyes.

damn. holy shit!

Why do you give a fuck? They legit want to baptise everyone and give them the chance to become mormon in the afterlife (spirit world), there's no conspiracy about it. Let them have their fun.

Source: Was Mormon and baptised dead folk by proxy at age 12.

Attached: Ol Joe Wife Fucker.jpg (474x638, 40K)

if you did your funeral there some paperwork was signed so while technically legal, it's scummy shit you would expect from a pedophile gang like mormanism

you Bring any of them Young lately?

Mormons can be quite shifty, also while they hide the racism the real irony is over half their membership isn't caucasian. Also, a lot of their members do date asian mormons, like most white women here they're entitled AF.

I'll take the mormons over most other Christians here stateside anyday. They take better care of their own, help each other and don't have a fraction of the drama most other christian denominations have. Not saying I like the mormons, just saying that they're not nearly as entitled and shitty. I'd rather not have either around but things are what they are nowadays, they're surviving for a reason. While the rest of christiandom here stateside spent decades tearing each other apart and alienating them from millenials, the mormon church built themselves up, they're at least worth billions if not more. For gods sake they even tried saving the boyscouts while damn near everyone else let it get poz'd to shit.

The whole baptism for the dead stuff is creepy AF don't get me wrong but at least they're not raping little boys like the catholic and now baptists churches are doing.

Considering /pol loves the ideas of strong families, really their proclimation about families hasn't been spread far and wide. You really don't see based stuff like this stateside anymore.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Family:_A_Proclamation_to_the_World

>there's no conspiracy about it.
except the part where they are a pedophile gang

Catholics are worse, they're over there in India helping people by baptizing them before they die of starvation

>at least they're not raping little boys
they are, and they sell drugs and control the left coast FBI

That's kinda what my attitude is. I've dated mormons before, the church has a surplus of women and not enough RM's to go around. I'll take the whole baptism of the dead thing over the petty BS people like US Roman Catholics push. At least you guys aren't nearly as autistic.

Attached: 1540241024929.jpg (838x1176, 133K)

>except the part where they are a pedophile gang

Source? Heard many accusations of Mormons, but none of pedophilia. At least non on a mass scale like catholicism.

>Catholics are worse, they're over there in India helping people by baptizing them before they die of starvation
Based

Attached: 1489362F-B4E9-4DEA-B172-A9949557BC3B.jpg (1060x596, 125K)

>how is this not illegal?
Because your gut doesn't determine law.

People are innocent until proven guilty. You're saying they're guilty until they prove themselves innocent.

So if the Mormons baptize Jewish people after death, does that stop their souls from reincarnating as evil daemons?

I bet you believe everything The God Makers has to say.

>does that stop their souls from reincarnating as evil daemons?
Only if they accept the baptism in the spirit world.

grettings fellow former LDS proxy baptisee
hosanna in the highest my nigga!

Mormons work for CIA.
They are do global HUMINT and data collection, hence the need for NSA data centers in Utah.

I'm not saying my gut says it. I'm saying that the church is zuccing people's personal info without their permission while appearing to be a legit business.

мёpтвыe дyши

Is True. Former Russian intelligence here, We know you hire many Mormons for intelligence community because they don't drink, do drugs or smoke. No gamblers or gays either. It's hard to кoмпpoмáт these boys unless you use 14 years old girl as bate.

>мёpтвыe дyши

this

I don't really care about Mormons, but why is it publicly acceptable to point out how they're so disproportionately represented in government but the minute you point out the same for Jews you get in trouble?

Howdy,

I'm not a Mormon but i knew a few in law school. Their religion believes you can baptize ancestors into Mormonism. They have tons of geneology data. I was told they also have a bunch of DNA, for use should cloning become a thing. They also have tons of stored supplies because they believe the world will end due to Earthquakes. They see themselves as the saviors of mankind.

Cool group, would survive the Apocalypse with them.

>Heard many accusations of Mormons, but none of pedophilia.
SO the old men marrying the underaged girls...some as young or younger than 12, and ejecting the teen boys from the cult in order to keep them from taking the young girls...that's not a problem?

The FLDS is literally original Mormonism the way it was "invented" and practiced for a very long time, and still is practiced in FLDS outposts. The socially acceptable form of Mormonism is the front group...they had to change up a few of the "prophets" rules in order to remain "legal".

FLDS is absolutely involved in pedophilia and trafficking children. They use the cover of the "church" and their missionaries. Some claim it is not JUST the FLDS but the LDS as well.

Mormons AND $Cientology. I knew from my examination of the emails that Lcon HAD to be in there somewhere because the way things are written, the communications...hard to explain but having been in Chanology and seen/read endless clam coms and speeches, there is NO mistaking the way the clams communicate. I stashed that suspicion aside and kept an eye out and BOOM...

A lady made a video (trying to find it fuckitol I posted it here) and sure enough, Epstein, Maxwell...all link back to Jack Parsons and L. Ron Hubbard and that Satan church guy. The video was some of the best sauce I've seen and she exposed all of the "medical research" that Epstein was "funding" likely on behalf of his Israeli overlords who were funneling the money to him via different avenues.

I'm still hunting the video but if anyone else remembers it, post it. I know I'm a fuckwit. I thought I'd saved it.

I think the one thing that most normies and many Jow Forumstards are going to have trouble with is just how deeply their churches are involved in this. Same as the "child charities"...a front for appearances sake but scratch the surface and the shit starts bubbling up.

Fucking Satanic cult - they should be shipped to an Islamic country so they can all be beheaded in minecraft.

Don't remember if it's mormons or another 'murrican church but they scanned every civilian & church registry, which helped me and many people to track down our ancestors.
Soo, thanks for the time spent to scan millions and millions of pages i guess.