Is the Old Testament a filthy kike book?

Attached: download.jpg (305x165, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PL95B1BByanivyaniv23B7A3C795
infowars.com/the-world-asks-why-is-trump-committing-political-suicide/
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL95B1BB23B7A3C795
youtu.be/KNQ0ZH6Ma4Y?t=415
biblebelievers.org.au/jesusjew.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>a
all kikes are filthy user

No

It's called Torah, the goyim edit.

Yes

Fpbp

Kike

Based

For in case foreigners aren't aware, American "Christianity" centers about 85% on the Old Testament.

Attached: DDBBF0B8-6557-48FE-A4F0-6B4C47AB0615.jpg (1927x1140, 812K)

no YOU ARE
if you are that uncreative and stupid to not understand the fables and stories in it and how they apply, but you wililingly go along with teh bullshit the news makes up, without seeing anything for yourself, then your a authority dicksucking retarded moron and noone fucking gives a shit

The filthiest.

Attached: 1478454295555.jpg (1362x779, 521K)

No
Why would it be?

All testaments are filthy kike books.

The new testament supercedes the old testament, however there is much wisdom to be had in the OT.

99% of /pol hasn't even read it
The OT contains all the prophecies predicting Christ and even extending into the last days
it's full of rebukes against the Jews and documents their failings and backsliding
gives the history of creation and the workings of God

you should read it

youtube.com/playlist?list=PL95B1BByanivyaniv23B7A3C795

The OT literally says you have to suck Jewish dick to get into heaven

Kikes are trying to censor the goyim

infowars.com/the-world-asks-why-is-trump-committing-political-suicide/

>old testiment
A book about the kikes and how they fucked up their agreement with God, and a record of the prophecy that was later fulfilled by Jesus Christ.

>new testiment
A book about god's new chosen people, led by a prophet, instructions on how to live the best life possible and how to get into heaven, and basically what is gonna happen to the hordes of jews, atheists, and pagans if they refuse to accept jesus christ as their lord and savior.

Torah are the 5 books of Moses, Jews call the old testament the tanakh

nope, you're wrong
the mohel bloody-dick sucking shit is part of the talmudic commentaries (jewish made up traditions) and not in the OT proper

>youtube.com/playlist?list=PL95B1BByanivyaniv23B7A3C795
can't acces it got Invalid parameters.

youtube.com/playlist?list=PL95B1BB23B7A3C795
interesting, it works for me when I first copy/paste it then when I refresh the page it says invalid parameters

weird now its working again

Yes. Catholicism pays little regard to the collective canonical books which make up the jew testament. The only thing we care about are the Psalms which we quote out of their context anyways. The jew testament books were made canon in order to convince jews that Jesus was their messiah and convert them. It didn’t work. Not Catholic, but Martin Luther tried to remove many of them but wound up leaving almost all of them. Nobody likes the book of Esther because it never mentions god, it’s a jewish fairytale outlining a classic jewish honey trap.

Not jew testament but Revelation barely made the canon. And also not Catholic-related but Luther army discarded it too. It was originally made canon to convert monatists, a heretical jewish/Christian sect who worshipped John the Baptist. This single book has caused many problems more so than the jew testament.

>youtube.com/playlist?list=PL95B1BByanivyaniv23B7A3C795
the first link dont work the second link work

Attached: Untitled.png (1400x1268, 228K)

>youtube.com/playlist?list=PL95B1BB23B7A3C795

Attached: Untitled.png (1400x1268, 470K)

>I'm not a Jew puppet
>Y-you're the Jew puppet

LMAO

I'm literally shaking over not getting into heaven. Do you want me to send you there, though? Why xtians who love so much the afterlife, have literally never volunteered to be sent there. It's going to be great, bro!

LMAO

Fucking christKEKs, man.

Attached: 1545786798786.png (1360x569, 256K)

Yes. Just love Christ, bro. The Old Testament is just a bunch of Jewish tribal legends, left in for context because Jesus used those parables when preaching to the Jews.

God works in ways we don't have the capacity to understand, but when He speaks to people He does it in a language they understand.

Old Testamen is based pagan books writen by dust-barbarians. New Testament — just shit.

Based and redpilled Hitler`s ally pidor.

it has recipes to make drugs

>The Old Testament is just a bunch of Jewish tribal legends,
its a manual for desert warfare

Not an argument

Based Cristfag

based

Attached: jesus n jews.jpg (377x395, 25K)

>Just love Christ, bro. The Old Testament is just a bunch of Jewish tribal legends
What denomination of christian you are? Sounds like heresy for many of them, you know?

Yes. It states that they are (((God's))) (Satan's) chosen people.

THIS

95% gibberish

United Methodist

>American "Christianity" centers about 85% on the Old Testament.

Not gonna happen.

Is this non tradition prot shit, isnt it?

That meme makes no sense and it's shit.

>non tradition prot shit
Nice non-argument. Why is it shit?

Idea of communism is direct consequence of christian moral btw

Both testaments are

lol, because without old testament new one is a noname and no sense shit. But prots thinks they can build church without bricks

>lol, because without old testament new one is a noname and no sense shit.
>I name it Testament 2 so it can't exist alone
Here, I'll fix it for you. Its The Testament now.

>But prots thinks they can build church without bricks
You literally can.

Remember to kill and eat your children

Attached: yum yum son.jpg (960x487, 98K)

It is free, and available, you can read it for yourself...

Started reading the NT, it makes a lot of sense, but damn you can tell the difference. the OT was written in Hebrew, while the NT was only translated to Hebrew much later, and it shows.

Its older

Attached: paperbackcover.jpg (1954x3125, 2.29M)

AHHYHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

AHHHHHHHHHHH PANIC STATION

Your link doesnt work

>Its The Testament now
Sorry im mongol and i cant understand this point. This is literally THIS. New testament is nonsense without words like God and "the people".
>You literally can.
May be, btw my likes with prots against satanist catholics. (but protestantism is (((modern shit))) and you know it).

can't yuo think of nothing else to say when were tlaking about not the jews, this was my point and you it doesnt matter what u say

Attached: kikes_rekt.png (596x594, 117K)

you're right, daaawm I should enable the picture preview..

Attached: jesus buff.jpg (485x689, 70K)

Attached: cuckball.jpg (750x731, 76K)

>christians destroyed the Romans, greatest empire
>ahhaha kikes so butthurt))))

>(but protestantism is (((modern shit))) and you know it).
No, Protestantism is a reversal from the direction the Catholic church had become in Medieval times.

>btw my likes with prots
Same, my friend.

I think 'a' refers to book, not kike.

Are you retarded?

Attached: F127072E-C0DF-46CB-A6A8-D27D07328C8A.gif (245x190, 1.6M)

did you see me say one godamn thing about christians.
youtu.be/KNQ0ZH6Ma4Y?t=415

Attached: deathtorome.png (388x233, 137K)

>Anonymous (ID: gKRfeU8o) 07/29/19(Mon)13:32:55 No.221083
fuck you stupid pieces of shit you have NEVER got anything to say EVER. you just always copy what someone else has said already. NEVER do you EVER have ANYTHING to say

All the abrahamic religions and their books are filthy desert garbage.

>Protestantism is a reversal from the direction the Catholic church had become in Medieval times
Agreed. BUT! THIS IS MODERN SHIT! We all fall in love with DEMOCRACY (another term from the Golden Age), but THERE IS NO DEMOCRACY. THIS IS CLOWN BULLSHIT. And Christ approached to better, but we are weak shit!

old testament is kike trash to be made fun of.

We can talk about lots of things. You just won't listen. You also can't rebut anything, which makes it fun to make you angry.

Christianity is a Jewish religion.
Rabbi Yeshua bar Yosef was a Jew.
You worship a Jew.

Knowing this, you growling impotently about "kikes" is hilarious.

>I'm not doing heroin!
>You're doing heroin!
>*injects heroin*

Attached: how cute!.jpg (1242x1540, 1.61M)

>That meme
kek

im not talking to you. am i. i made a statement and you have to imply on me your pussy ass stance of being a bitch

the old testament is a book of fables that you retarded worthless jews claim is somehow about you because muh jesus is a jew, which he's not. so you go and take shit out of context

the point is you really dont care one way or the other. everything you say isnt rhetorical or a statment its a threat.

IDIOT!!! Christianity destryed Great Rome LIKE leftists destroy your holy land of freedom.

and you suck mans dick. mans law. by claiming there is no fables posted in teh bible. but instead it literally happened.

I can't claim it didnt. but you have learned nothing and you make the new testament worse by being auseless fuckign nigger

Christ isn't Jewish though.

stfu did u not watch the video? jews never do anything but destroy. YOU allowing them to get away with what they done so you can have your LOANS and CREDIT and DEBT notes is then went on to, Oh we gottta follow nature's law in this circumstance, after you've already perverted what it comes from. so you apply natures harsh laws but on a manmade concept. of currency. meaning your a fucking nigger so you can stfu.

>The Jews of the Bible aren’t related at all to the Jews of today

>The Old Testament is a kike book

Attached: D38D35B0-A44E-4FE9-8F62-042F22BC0C7F.jpg (709x800, 80K)

Zeus! Fuck me and fuck Russia — post-christian experiment. But you idiots, this is painfull to watch how you go to Aid because of democracy and christian moral and you think its because of EBIN COOMIES AND USSR PROPAGANDA. God!

"Christians have been duped by the unholiest hoax in all history, by so-called Jews. This is considered their most effective weapon."

"This 'big lie' technique is brainwashing United States Christians into believing that Jesus Christ was "King of the Jews", in the sense that so-called 'Jews' today call themselves 'Jews'. This reference was first made in English translations of the Old and New Testaments, centuries before the so-called Jews highjacked the word 'Jew' in the 18th century A.D. to palm themselves off on the Christian world as having a kinship with Jesus Christ. This alleged kinship comes from the myth of their common ancestry with the so-called 'Jews' of the Holy Land in the Old Testament history, a fiction based on fable."

biblebelievers.org.au/jesusjew.htm

Attached: 1549171796642.png (645x773, 11K)

what the godamn fuck are you talking about? this makes no godamn sense. vatican/jews and how is that related to russia in your fucked up leftists mind. im sure its thtat YOU are the one pointing at russia. OR whatever the boogey man is that all the idiots fall for to smoke screen the REAL fucking bullshit of idiots using fake money

VATICAN isnt CHRISTIAN.

Ay idi nahuy (ask polak for sense). You are prot and stupid american and God love you. Fuck me and bless you.

christian=white power
fuck the vatican.

the old testament details how the world works and it explains the satanic religion of the elite (polytheistic, worship the stars, child sacrifice, etc). The new testament clarifies mans duties to God and it explains what holiness is because by that point in jew history, few jews knew the difference between right and wrong (like now). That's why Jesus was so black and white about moral issues because they jews had a long habit of latching onto any grey area, no matter how slight, and using it to create an inversion to make good evil and vice versa.

No!!!!!!!! White = hellenic and roman pagans.

all these dipshits that place so much importance on amanita muscaria have never actually tried them. They suck. not a fun high

WHITE POWER

I don't care about the Vatican.

>During His lifetime, no persons were described as "Jews" anywhere. That fact is supported by theology, history and science. When Jesus was in Judea, it was not the "homeland" of the ancestors of those who today style themselves "Jews". Their ancestors never set a foot in Judea. They existed at that time in Asia, their "homeland", and were known as Khazars. In none of the manuscripts of the original Old or New Testament was Jesus described or referred to as a "Jew". The term originated in the late eighteenth century as an abbreviation of the term Judean and refers to a resident of Judea without regard to race or religion, just as the term "Texan" signifies a person living in Texas.

>In spite of the powerful propaganda effort of the so-called "Jews", they have been unable to prove in recorded history that there is one record, prior to that period, of a race religion or nationality, referred to as "Jew". The religious sect in Judea, in the time of Jesus, to which self-styled "Jews" today refer to as "Jews", were known as "Pharisees". "Judaism" today and "Pharisaism" in the time of Jesus are the same.

>Jesus abhorred and denounced "Pharisaism"; hence the words, "Woe unto you Scribes and Pharisees, Hypocrites, Ye Serpents, Ye Generation of Vipers".

Bro, i was like you, and i loved Dostoevsky and wanted to leave in monastry. There is no POWER only weakness

Attached: F91ED53C-A3E7-4A44-9B52-E209D423ACF5.jpg (1399x822, 425K)

Attached: 1554176327639.jpg (347x1023, 23K)

What the fuck did your McCheeseburger brain conjure up and how many keys did your lard fingers hit?

Attached: 1559408207369.jpg (218x231, 27K)

The Mandella Effect changed the King James version of the bible. It is no longer the lion dwells with the lamb, it is now the wolf dwells with the lamb. Isiah 11:6

Satanic Jews are using the Hadron Collider and quantum computing to change reality.

hows it feel to be wrong jew? old test is faggot jew shit you can choke on it and die nigger.

>Is the Old Testament a filthy kike book?
only if you interpret it in the way a filthy kike would. if you follow the Church's interpretation, you'll see that it very clearly is not.