Santino William Legan was the Cali Shooter

sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2019/07/29/gilroy-garlic-festival-mass-shooting-alleged-shooter-screamed-out-im-really-angry/

Attached: santino-william-legan.jpg (780x439, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2019/07/29/gilroy-garlic-festival-mass-shooting-alleged-shooter-screamed-out-im-really-angry/
fox13memphis.com/news/trending-now/new-york-shooting-1-killed-11-hurt-in-gunfire-at-brooklyn-block-party/970704555
latimes.com/california/story/2019-07-29/what-we-know-about-gilroy-garlic-festival-shooting-suspect-santino-william-legan
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No ones found a way to connect him to Trump yet, which means they must already know he was anti-Trump and are keeping to the facts of the shooting rather than politicizing it, cause if they had even the vaguest proof he was a Trump supporter, the lead for the story would be TRUMP SUPPORTER SHOOTS UP MUSIC FESTIVAL.

The way your brain works is hilarious.

One of these.. Politically groomed by communist teachers at public school. Creates mental illness then come the mental medications then comes the mass shooting. STOP THE LEFT

Attached: hillary104.png (642x362, 462K)

We are obviously not treating men right in this society. They must be put through so much pain to be driven to this.

the way your brain doesn't work is hilarious

>n-no U
Classic!

Your shilling makes me cringe

I bet we will find mind altering drugs prescribed by a physician. Another ANTIFA shooter?

Kek, the lack of white people is comical.

>disagreeing with me? I guess you're being paid to do so because I'm never wrong!
lol

>it's another "white guy goes on shooting rampage killing innocent people" episode

And it's blacks and mexicans we're supposed to worry about...

You do realize that numbers are a thing right? Also he’s an obvious bean so you’re shilling or retarded.

> Santiago

> Brown skin

>sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2019/07/29/gilroy-garlic-festival-mass-shooting-alleged-shooter-screamed-out-im-really-angry/
imagine being his dad
>cops show up to your house
>"hey dont us, were just here looking for evidence"
> ?
> yeah we killed him 20 minutes ago he was a real asshole

I agree. We should just worry about our own people. Once we get them taken care of then we can help other races.

ITALIANS AREN'T WHITE LMAO

Another lonely white nutcase. sigh

i thought Spics where harmed by Garlic and it could keep them at bay?

The press will of course try to make him as a wn, but the garlic festival is possibly the whitest thing in the entire state.

Dudes a nut bar.

That’s Romanians.

He was a white supremacist

Attached: 1564415715596.png (1043x726, 166K)

Alright so very little of this shit makes any sense. Something seems fishy about this one.

>A law enforcement official said the gunman was identified as Santino William Legan and believed he was 19. The official wasn't authorized to discuss the matter publicly and spoke to The Associated Press on condition of anonymity Monday.

Anonymous guy said it was him because ATF raided his house and shot him. Why? No clue. No evidence has been released.

>The president tweeted about the shooting

>Senator Kamala Harris on Twitter described the shooting as “horrific,” adding that, “Our country has a gun violence epidemic that we cannot tolerate.”

There's a level of media coordination here for sure.

>The shooting in Gilroy took place days after four people were killed and two people were injured in a rampage through the San Fernando Valley that the authorities say started when a man first shot his parents and brother, then shot an acquaintance a few miles away before opening fire on a bus, The Los Angeles Times reported.

You got this timing with other shootings. Shootings that could be tied to Middle Easterners in the Bay Area.

>In April, a shooting at a synagogue in Poway prompted Gov. Gavin Newsom to push for new funding for security for religious organizations.

Because you know they'd have to be involved.

>Even in California, which already has some of the strictest gun laws in the nation, there’s strong support for more controls.

>Hillary Clinton posted a photo of Steven Romero on Twitter and wrote: “America cannot go on like this. For the sake of our kids, we have to change.”

And her

>*Police Chief Scot Smithee said that attendees had to go through security checkpoints with metal detectors.

> Witnesses told police there might have been a second perpetrator, but this person has not been found and it’s unclear if this person also would have fired a weapon or served in a support role

Call it a gut reaction but nothing here seems right.

Attached: jazzmusic.jpg (500x443, 52K)

Ahh shit nigga, you mean I haven't just spent the last 4 years watching the media tie every act of violence to Trump? My bad.

Attached: 22-sad-obama.w700.h700.jpg (700x700, 175K)

Fake. False flag. Crisis actors.

Another white supremacist far-right terrorist.

Not white. Not even remotely white.

He was a white hating Iranian-Italian....so how is it possible Jow Forums is not on top of this? I must have missed all the excitement. This is the dead one right, that means the other one got away...or was his FBI handler who they never intended to catch.

Looks like a typical Kamala Harris supporter

Another white shooter.

Attached: averagewhiteman.jpg (1000x563, 392K)

Let's meme William LEGATE as the shooter

Attached: p1.png (793x472, 292K)

Ilhan Omar warmed us

Wow abandon science and facts when they don't fit the talking points I see. Foot in mouth disease today?

Imagine having this low of critical thinking skills

>Also he’s an obvious bean
he was some italian/arab rape baby

Attached: 64363463.jpg (828x1437, 347K)

>Senator Kamala Harris on Twitter described the shooting as “horrific,” adding that, “Our country has a gun violence epidemic that we cannot tolerate."

If only California had gun control laws, this could have been prevented. Or laws against murdering people.

>"...he heard someone shout, “Why are you doing this?” He said the person (shooter) responded, “Because I’m really angry.”

"No, seriously, I'm quite vexed!"
"I've just about had it, bucko!"
"You're cruisin' for a bruisin', pal!"

Fuck him and anyone else "in pain" that's planning to commit murder. And fuck you. Life is hard and unfair, yet most people don't spergs out and kill their fellow humans because of politics.

The way your brain doesn’t work is way more funny

Attached: 0C94A6C3-0CCE-4C43-B57D-89EFF5210230.jpg (480x360, 12K)

His paternal grandfather was a Santa Clara County Supervisor back in the 80's

It’s really sad when the whitest shooters are from Iran.

>acting like he's wrong

Attached: 1548007739749.png (423x597, 160K)

He's IRANIAN.

MOTIVE SECURED. Move along folks.

This is now a John Brennan close up thread.

Attached: santino-william-legan-ig-screenshot.png (1024x579, 361K)

Nukes when?

>WE MUST NOT LET IRANIAN AMERICAN ITALIAN AMERICANS ATTACK MEXICAN AMERICANS AT AMERICAN GARLIC FESTIVALS WITHOUT REPERCUSSIONS AMERICAN!

Attached: mustacheeee.jpg (999x665, 258K)

Well said.

why isnt his name trending on twitter i wonder.

>HOW MANY GARLIC LOVING AMERICANS HAVE TO SUFFER BEFORE WE REALIZE THAT NUKES ARE THE SOLUTION TO PREVENT SUCH ATTACKS IN THE FUTURE! AND THEY WILL OCCUR, UNLESS WE USE NUKES OF COURSE. AND MAYBE EVEN IF WE DO. THIS IS A WAR FOR GARLIC AMERICANS EVERYWHERE.

Also petition to change Italian Americans to Garlic Americans on the forum

How does it feel to down one precious few white man while he barely made a single dent into the hordes of muds which will drown you before long?

The real effects of multiculturalism will not be understood until after it's too late.

Attached: p1.png (686x618, 177K)

More like

>*BREAKS DOOR DOWN*
>GET ON THE FLOOR! *shoots family dog*
>"I don't... I don't understand, why are you doing this!"
>*Breaks mom's face with a rifle stock for talking*

>reading comprehension

yeah fuckem dude
lets just completely ignore that there is a pattern and that there might be something we can do to stop this from happening
JUST FUCKEM I DONT WANT TO UNDERSTAND THEM

the only post here with a lick of sense, dems and Cali are gonna be pushing hard for gun control.

And they tend to come in 3's so watch for another one soon.

~The root of the ancient Dalriadan-Scottish name Legan is the personal name Robert. Known as the Clan Donnachaidh, the family's origins are very distinguished, as the senior branch of the line were the hereditary abbots of Dunkeld, who traced their descent from Iona.~

>white
I have more ammo than nigger have sperm. I'll be ok

>iranian
>white

Garlic American

>being a faggot
Classic!

>because I’m really angry!
Kek what a sperg

White America has a lower gun violence rate per capita than the UK does.. 0.87 per 100k

Police are looking for his brother Carlos Legan who is on the lam.

CARLOS and SANTINO

Kill Jewish children

Attached: p1.png (1299x323, 52K)

>When Iranians are the whitest Americans and acknowledged as such by Jow Forums

>yet most people don't spergs out and kill their fellow humans because of politics.
But they are though lol

>fuck him and anyone else "in pain" that's planning to commit murder. And fuck you.
Well that attitude won't help with these people, lol

A FUCKING WHITE MALE

Flipping your flag doesn't make eyeraynyan, SANTINO.

You are a broken person.

sorry Jeff, we arent forgetting your rape island

Typical American communist. Hates capitalism and everyone including whites. No different than Willem Von Spronsen.

Just like the shooter(s)

oh damn dude you fucking figured it out. niburu is fucking coming. holy fucking shit. this one here is smart.

looks jewish

Wait what? CNN just told me the shooter was someone named Sam Hyde...

Attached: maxresdefault-1.jpg (1280x720, 122K)

FALSE FLAG:
In California, Iranians refer to themselves as Persians.

absolutely and unequivocally based

Meet garlic shooter's grandfather

Attached: gramps.png (431x586, 232K)

Too lazy to type again.

Attached: 9B3476E6-20C3-4D04-8960-4056F8430299.jpg (1936x1936, 2.7M)

he was muslim

nice reddit formatting

Fucking stupid island Mexican

It's mostly an anarchist book, with some stuff about how whites are superior because of how obvious it is that whites would rule in an anarchist society.

That looks comfy as fuck, I should start dressing like that at home.

Attached: santino_williamlegan.png (900x514, 523K)

Wait it was a blond 6 foot 4 guy now its a tiny slick still not even close to that small blur

Good thing he had access to guns, to release his anger.

>white boy
Every god damn time. We never should have let you animals out of your caves.

Attached: 1492609448634.png (500x338, 67K)

Og look another discredited psyop hosx btw half the shooting hoaxes are muslim or black including the va tech Korean shooting hoax are so low IQ you have no capacity for critical thought

This shooting is nothing but optics set up by left wing organizations.
There was a shooting just like this in New York more injuries than the garlic festival but want to know the difference there were black shooters.
fox13memphis.com/news/trending-now/new-york-shooting-1-killed-11-hurt-in-gunfire-at-brooklyn-block-party/970704555
This guy fits the bill more. He's white passing and that's all they need to push the narrative to the drones.

Reading comphrehension white tears hmmm seems to me like planted fake quotes

Nope it's a hoax with a fake protag sickening and then they te hrew in Iran yep Iran wonder why

And I RAAAAANNNNNN
I RAN SO FAR AWWAAAYYYYY

Attached: Boltcharge.jpg (710x473, 263K)

I don't believe any of these are real in that they are just individuals doing it because of some reason. I'll start believing in these shootings when people who are railing about issues target those responsible for the issues, which they never ever do. There's always some bullshit motive, like Tarrant's, who is a copy paste of buzzwords and memes meant to condemn certain things in the political forum. Surely a guy of Tarrant's intelligence and conviction, if he was genuine, would choose more selective and meaningful targets.

"Legan identified himself as being of Italian and Iranian descent in his Instagram profile, which has since been deleted."

latimes.com/california/story/2019-07-29/what-we-know-about-gilroy-garlic-festival-shooting-suspect-santino-william-legan

Attached: garlic_hyde.jpg (699x801, 104K)

That's ironic since black people make up the majority of doing all those things nowadays.

The hate is rael

How convenient that his Instagram was deleted despite there being screen shots.

we should push that he was a kamala supporter.

Fuck you too buddy. Murder is part of the human condition. People who don't account for this and behave accordingly deserve to be killed.