Kek. I love how Twitter made Jews expose themselves as traitors

Attached: file.png (1124x636, 141K)

Other urls found in this thread:

infowars.com/the-world-asks-why-is-trump-committing-political-suicide/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: file.png (1090x456, 110K)

Attached: file.png (1106x898, 208K)

Attached: file.png (1134x1188, 316K)

LOL idiotic conspiracy theory. How are these people this un-self aware?

So tired of these twitter kikes. Trump needs to act now

infowars.com/the-world-asks-why-is-trump-committing-political-suicide/

Ratcliffe is the real traitor.

>conspiracy theory
lmao, these people.

>Ratcliffe is the real traitor.
HAHAHAHAHAHAH

Attached: D4O_BonXsAAHcEc.jpg (960x720, 139K)

>pathetic nobody
literally an elected official and ex U.S lawyer
if hes a nobody then other House members are nobodies too, like Pelosi and AOC

OP, you realize everyone has always known the jew rat is like this right?

Only the dumbest of the dumbest of the dumb have ever regarded them as even tolerable to be in the same country with.

I love how every day goes by and nobody ever does anything.
It just shows how compromised our law enforcement is.
I will tell you this LEOs, if you dont stop these fucking kikes it falls to us the people to do so, and if it gets to that point, we wont be looking for "good and bad" cops. we will have no choice but to assume you are complicit in treason and destroying the bill of rights and you will pay the price for it.

>R U S S I A

Attached: 1538603985375.png (645x729, 186K)

>career IC officials who actually run the place

And this is what's wrong with our entire fucking government. The politicians themselves are annoying and should be addressed at some point, but they aren't 1/1000 the problem that career bureaucrats are.

>we will have no choice but to assume you are complicit in treason and destroying the bill of rights and you will pay the price for it.
this cops are NEVER to be trusted. Kind of like black people. Violent with impulse control issues.

>this cops are NEVER to be trusted. Kind of like black people. Violent with impulse control issues.
Tons of Cops are trained in Israel. Funded by taxpayer money.

Leftists suddenly care about allegiance to the truth? Do they get a tinge of revulsion when they say stuff like that? We k ow theyre ideologically inbound to reality.

oy vey their gonna pay them off to run him out since the US gives israeli intelligence over 100 million a day to buy off US officials.

Attached: 1529453461226.jpg (877x386, 81K)

>this kind of conspiracy theory
>Muh no evidence fake termed crime is not a conspiracy theory
I really don't understand how these idiots get through daily life without maiming or killing themselves.

I know these types of people. They're sociopaths. They're laughing that anyone is buying their made up excuses, and consider people like that less than human. Total retards who fall for anything.

But at the same time they get extremely angry if you don't fall for the lies they try to spread.

>get tolled by the people who actually run the place
So we're just openly admitting there is a deep state. Nice.

Attached: 353125.jpg (732x798, 87K)

I'm shocked anyone falls for it to be honest, then again, I've met a lotttt of idiots during my time on this little marble.

bump