There are only 3 rules. yet you guys still fuck it up

there are only 3 rules on this planet.

1. dont destroy the planet
2. dont destroy each other
3. dont destroy yourselves

and you fuckers cant help but break all 3 rules every minute. and you want us to help get you off this planet? please. im not taking a single one of you fuckers back home to destroy my planet. hell no. kiss my grey ass.

earth experiment was a mistake. just say the word and we will delete you guys.

Attached: images.jpg (299x168, 5K)

nigger

Fuck off filthy xenos ayy nigger

Liberal niggers can't help but appeal to the idea of superhuman authority despite not actually believing in anything.

Were coming for your gray asses.

Attached: D789138D-7FB9-4D6B-A9B2-7CC92D93BA32.jpg (2560x1440, 738K)

I have my own issues but I'd be willing to work them out if you took me off this polluted rock where empathy seems to come in two flavors of self-serving or non-existent. It would be a nicer future than turning into a hermit somewhere nice and unpolluted for this moment in time.

This is what happens when you evolve under a full spectrum sun kiss my human ass

> pale
> lanklets
> short
> zero emotions
> npc gray
Are ayys ultimate liberals?

Can I see some of your vehicles on saturn rings. They seem fun.

Fuck off space niggers

Do it fag, end this planet.

all of you are now banned from my home planet. i hope you're happy.

Im sorry, but I can't

DELET

bird

I have banned you guys also from my home planet. I swear to god this planet was a mistake

now we are talking

Pretty much. Filthy space niggers destroyed their genome so now they have to use artificial vessels as soul carriers.
That being said, being less attached to a genetic template has certain advantages. No niggers is one of them.

Whatever. It’s probably an emotionally void shithole anyways.

this is not true. We do have some morals and rationale for you people. Who do you think keeps releasing the ebola strand in africa? Just test runs of the big one soon.

No, we just worked out all the kinks. We don't need art or music or any of that. Only one mission. Space travel and biogenesis of life on other planets.

>smart
>doesn't capitalize letters

Oh come on, dude. I didn't do anything bad.

Delete. Please. Now

Fuck off spacenigger

and you guys are now banned also from my home planet. guess youre stuck here

The Earth reality show has gone on long enough. Please cancel.

Here's a special message from Earth.

Attached: 1308490386460.jpg (157x256, 6K)

Fuck off, we are full.

the word

Why are you telling people they are banned from your planet when you say you are not going to take anyone in the first place.

ill send you back to hell you filthy demon, ive done it before and ill do it again

Attached: aliens-demons.jpg (896x735, 251K)

Fuck off space niggers

>and you fuckers cant help but break all 3 rules

Little boy acts like he is a passive observer. He isnt a part of nuffin. He innocent little boy, He a victim of everyone else. He Dindunuffin. If he was in charge of everything, everything would be perfect.

Attached: k5pRzCa.png (475x570, 361K)

Attached: 1525714709650.jpg (460x400, 126K)

Why

Go bitch about it to the nordics and mantis peepls.

Call it what it is, Postprotestant behavior. The Ayyys, simulation theory, maybe Rocco’s Basilisk,, AI gods, new age in general, and SJW activity are all examples of people trying to replace the various heretical churches in their lives.
If the ayyys are here, we’re going to catch you fuckers and dismember you on live TV while building a new skull throne.

>you want us to help get you off this planet?

Yes. And I don't mean get us off this planet, I mean get us 'off' this planet. I think you know what I'm saying.

We get to launch 55 gallon drums of lube at their space battlecruisers using Thunderwell?

nobody on your home planet wants you to go back to it, and nobody invited you to this one

>1ST PRICE IS PEACE ON EARTH
>2ND PRICE IS A SET OF STEAK KNIVES
>3RD PRICE IS YOU'RE FIRED

Do you get the picture now?

Attached: aid.png (763x3103, 217K)

No you fucking gray space monkeys are worse then our terristial aids niggers, Fobus is nice this time of year GTFO

>1ST PRICE IS A CADILLAC EL DORADO
This Earth is a paradise if we treat it right.
>2ND PRICE IS A SET OF STEAK KNIVES
Or we could hack ourselves to pieces.
>3RD PRICE IS YOU'RE FIRED
Or we could blow ourselves up.

>TL;DR: THE PLANET IS FINE, THE PEOPLE IS FUCKED

Nigger.

NIGGER

If you have protocols not to interfere, why are you giving me rules bro?

Do you grayniggers have any oil? I feel like raping your daughters.

Fuck off space nigger

Attached: e507807f07a203ed2133679d628d39b5.jpg (736x1034, 105K)

fuck off space niggers. we're full.

Can't follow 1 and 3 without breaking 2 sometimes.

you are are wage cuck ayy you will do what your superiors tell you

Attached: 1551297960487.png (250x202, 7K)

welcome to earf, now fuck off
ayy lmao

Attached: 1564256127323.png (1500x900, 347K)

If high tech aliens have this much power to decide fate of literally life itself on a planet, what can I do...

Gay larp. Go probe yourself.

Please kill this planet Mr. Aaaayyy.

go away space niggers

Your time is coming, xeno scum.

Attached: 1548928371529.jpg (550x193, 86K)

>test

You know what?
Fuck you, fuck this clown-eat-clown world and fuck the rest of the Solar System just for good measure.

See this pic? This waifu representation of our planet is what i visualise enjoyably getting gangbanged by a pack of niggers, OR politely saying "Thanks for stopping by, come again!" after jizzing and then pissing in Her mouth - for the spare time that i have masturbating in this turd world shithole, as i then meditatively send this hatefuck energies to the innermost core of the Earth. The reason is that i strongly believe in the Gaia hypothesis and that i also believe that our Solar System is specifically designed to harvest most of humans since time immemorial and will continue to do so until human extinction.

(cont'd)

Attached: 6e90ef025cbbfbf857ffdd4754ecfe3b.jpg (1577x2197, 1.02M)

Jow Forums 3 rules:
1) Fuck Niggers
2) Fuck Kikes
and
3) Fuck Jannies

god damn (((recaptcha)))

i've read too many damn things online to be of strong opinion that:
>the Moon is an actual gigantic ancient space ark, the biblical New Jerusalem. It also is the HQ for fragmenting and recycling souls to be reincarnated on Earth with total amnesia.
>the Sun is just an electric conduit for other more powerful stars nearby, and so our sun is a literal space cuckold that loves seeing its planets showered with foreign energies.
>the Earth has ancient civilizations in the past that is more technologically advanced than our postmodern global society, but were reduced to mere dirt due to a fuckload of disasters every new Mayan era (baktun) - and this Mayan era also allows the Earth to bloat up in size so that the oceans of today are larger than a thousand years ago.
>modern humans are a mix of ancient humanoid aliens and native protohumans, making the Earth a single mom. But then the diversity of human races, along with other genocided racial subgroups, suggest that the Earth loved a good gangbang from others in that distant past.
>said gangbanging humanoid aliens had a nasty war with each other inside the Solar System, and the eventual winners redefined human society after the English Civil War - that slowly but surely increased the quantity of insufferable humans worldwide (AKA sheeple, goyim).
>Saturn is well-documented to be really sadistic to Her human food with Moon-chan as accomplice, but then the rest of the planets love to spice up their human palette by narcissitically playing mind games on Earth (AKA astrology, zodiac signs)
>Globalism and/or World War Three will then cull billions of humans into a free-for-all loosh festival for the entirety of the Solar System. This will benefit the Earth greatly since the massive amount of human souls will once again bloat Her up, causing yet another apocalypse and a hard reset for the rest of mankind.

(cont'd)

Attached: 4825c12eabc4bbb62e55fdb642f72df0.jpg (1660x811, 1.23M)

burn in Gehenna, you fucking (((reCaptcha))) nigs

Of course, I still fucking hate Earth and the rest of the Solar System for being so god damn anti-human - and it's done this way to farm the resulting subhumans as etheric planetary food, not just being mere loosh. Our postmodern global society has become too dysgenic to the point that the exponential increase of sub-intelligent clusters of humans become the most underrated existential threat to all of mankind, and i strongly suspect that this trend is being ENCOURAGED by our own environment enclosed within the confinements of the Sun and the Jovian planets - however immaterial it deeply gets. The Great Filter is still ahead of us all, and to escape the Solar System is to escape human extinction.

If it meant the destruction of the Solar System for humans to spread across the Milky Way galaxy and therefore BEYOND, then let it be so!

FUCK EVERYTHING ELSE!!

Attached: evil-Earth.jpg (615x182, 19K)

US SPACE FORCE

DELETE DELETE DELTE DELETE

Attached: DC3F722A-CE74-42F1-A4B8-2EEC28A520FB.gif (320x180, 1.06M)

Open borders for space!

>and you guys are now banned also from my home planet
To bad most of these pol/ tards would love to visit YOURANUS.

Niggers left to roam free will destroy the planet (1)
plus they are not us (2), (3).

this is a fallacy because if this were true, all it would take to make humans do these things would be to prove your existence

if you did everyone would straighten up their act immediately

Fuck off space niggers, we're full. You can crash on the moon if you want but you gotta go home in the morning.

there is no virtue without tempation.
a virtuous man who is virtuous by promise of reward is no virtuous man.

that is retarded

> there are only 3 rules on this planet.
Entirely incorrect. Our design is intentional.
The Galactic Council is evil and seeks to destroy all life.
Most of the galactic life in the universe possesses instinct and a low intelligence.
Balking at this inferiority the High Council seeks to eradicate all lesser life.
They've seeded earth with a slightly higher form of life, who has no instict, and who is just retarded enough to eventually destroy the planet. Naturally.
That is our purpose. We are nukes.
We are here to be fat slobby disgusting putrid murdering environmentally corrupting filth.
Embrace your nature. We are Huts.

Attached: hutt-clan.jpg (1280x720, 98K)

Space nigger is posting under US flag. A true melting pot.

>captcha woes
4chanx my friend

>just say the word and we will delete you guys
are you gonna do it or are you gonna just keep going "hurr durr you guys are banned from space"

Intelligent people are doomed to spend theoi lives foxing the mistakes of idiots, or live in isolation.

fuck greys
where are my qt reptilians at

Attached: 3gtse1j.png (735x720, 262K)

Tell me something I don't know.

Attached: 1535669216645.png (500x375, 269K)