Why can't you use vpn in this forum?

Why can't you use vpn in this forum? are we all controlled in this forum? I don't think it's a safe forum if you can't use VPN, it's a right to keep my anonymity and my data private

Attached: MONO NARIGUDO Y JUDIO-1.jpg (425x269, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

infowars.com/the-world-asks-why-is-trump-committing-political-suicide/
Jow
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

kike censorship

infowars.com/the-world-asks-why-is-trump-committing-political-suicide/

you can use a vpn if you get a (((Jow Forums pass)))

Why did i get a ban??

It's not just this forum, VPN and Tor are disabled on every anonymous board I know of, haven't tried 8ch but I doubt it allows it either.
It's most likely to track CP posters but can be used to monitor """extremists""" as well.
It doesn't take much for them to start tracking you and you can expect ATF or FBI bust through your door if you start talking about IEDs and DIY weapons.
Don't use internet or phone for anything you don't want glowniggers to know about.

>forum

Attached: 1563260311790.png (277x599, 224K)

I thought Jow Forums hated VPN because of the JIDF.

Do you get banned for nothing here? Or giving a political opinion?

Hey bro, can you get banned for just discussing things on here? Can people report you and then get a ban?

You dont look banned to me.
Shut up and fuck off.

I was earlier but i uninstalled app and tried again. Im trying to figure out why bans occur?

>all these newfag post
The reason is there would occassionally be CP raids. m00t made a lot of dumb choices for dumb reasons but opening your home board to see 37 threads of toddlers getting things shoved in their little asses needed to stop happening. The VPN ban solved the problem.

Attached: 1563831143781.jpg (960x748, 69K)

There is still pedo's posting on the /b/ thread. It doesn't be the hardcore graphic stuff but there not hiding being pedo's. Sick fucks.

What about all the memeflaggots saying they are using a VPN? Guessing they are just shills too?

Because Ireland voted for remain .

thank you false Finanese fellow

What are talking about? Remain in what? The EU? That was britian you dumb fuck.

I'm not sure if they know what VPN/Tor is and how it works. Many sites ban it by default but may allow registered users to use one. You know there is a FAQ page here right?
Jow Forums.org/faq#torproxy

>Thinks everyone has a static IP

Go back to your corned beef, potato nigger.

Northern Ireland is Irelandish enough . Look art the picture , says Ireland right in the name . You bastards .

Attached: 332ew.gif (602x701, 105K)

Try again but without the lines. There is only one island of Ireland. The border is just temporary.

Attached: 260px-Ireland_(MODIS).jpg (260x358, 26K)

They occur cause you're a dumb potato nigger

dynamic ip my vpn