Why not 'hack' the Democratic Primary?

Why don't we all just vote in the Dem primaries to screw things up for them? A political user can probably explain the best strategy. But we would try to split the vote to make it go on as long as possible, or hijack the party and get our own candidate nominated. We'll spread this far and wide because it isn't illegal at all and will make liberals seeth. Don't worry about Trump, even if some cuck primaries him the boomers who don't go online will be more than enough votes.

Attached: 2020.41.png (640x480, 102K)

Other urls found in this thread:

infowars.com/the-world-asks-why-is-trump-committing-political-suicide/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Please respond.
I've been thinking about this for awhile and think it could actually work if we got enough people to vote, if we even controlled 30% of their vote it could be huge, and a huge coup.

This idea has merit.

This is not a bad idea at all. It almost seems like the Democratic Party is already doing that to itself. Between Pete Buttigeig and Andrew Yang, there are too many candidates with similar platforms. It would seem that the 2 true candidates are Joe Biden and Bernie Sanders but it is hard to tell when there are so many voices thrown into the mix. Ultimately I believe that will cause the democrats to either lose this election or for it to be much more difficult for them to win.

Because big tech is already hacking it

infowars.com/the-world-asks-why-is-trump-committing-political-suicide/

So vote for who is perceived as the weakest candidate, to usurp their best chance?

You have to be registered in the party to vote in the primaries in NJ. I would vote for nig Harris

I have every intention of voting in the primaries, but I'm undecided. There's a few options.

1. Vote for meme candidates Yang or Tulsi because their ideas are interesting.

2. Vote for Kamala Harris if you favor accelerationism. She's openly anti-white and has already rolled out several policies that discriminate against white people.

3. Vote for Elizabeth Warren if you want to help Trump win easily in 2020.

This strategy would be to vote for the less popular candidate for each state. Which is easy to figure out because the news generally shows popularity of candidates during and after local elections. The hard part would be getting people to change their registration status from Republican to Democrat in order to have a solid voting pull.

You be smaht an sheeeit

Rush Limbaugh had his listeners do this back in 2008. He had everyone vote for Obama to knock Hillary out. Backfired. Lol.

Can you not switch parties easily, just to vote that one election? What about Independents?

Basically
In a lot of states it is open primaries or you register when you vote in one parties primary. In Ohio I am a Republican because I vote in those primaries. Either way if you have to register it won't stop you from voting Trump in the General.

we need a Mexican stealth republican to run as a democrat,

Literally doesn't matter which candidate they pick they're all retarded

Are you serious Jow Forums? I registered democrat months ago to vote for yang. Jesus christ get it together

a vote for anybody but Tulsi or Yang gives Trump an opponent whom he will crush in 2020.

a kamala or warren nomination would mean trump wins 2020. I'd say vote whoever is higher the state polls so they have an actual chance of defeating Biden

Plus they get proportional delegates if they get a certain amount of the vote in each state, we can keep the race alive longer if we want. The only problem is the Super Delegates, they can probably get whoever they want nominated on the own, the party is so corrupt.

First step is changing registration if needed depending on your state.

Next is figuring out who the best candidate to support is. You have to remember that candidates can release delegates at the convention after a certain number of ballots fail to deliver a winner.

What we need to do is figure out an objective. Do we want to sink a particular figure who has a good chance of beating Trump, i.e. Biden or prolong the process to get as much drivel on record as possible?

Attached: F2weWgB.png (1362x912, 675K)

This a three way race between Biden, Harris, and Warren. Sanders is way too old (and old news) - why bother with him when Warren is younger, fiercer, and nearly identical in platform? He'll stick around the longest of all the candidates that isn't these three, but it's already clear that the enthusiasm is lower this time around, and Warren will just pick up his supporters anyways.

Candidates like Castro and Buttigieg are gunning for VP picks.

Bc he's a crypto Jew.

I'm with Marianne.

Attached: ImwithHer.jpg (633x682, 54K)

They've already hacked both parties, so it doesn't matter if you get Trump in again.

I could listen to her talk politics all day long. It’s hilarious.

I do worry about Biden DESU. He's not weird enough to alienate middle America, and the "anyone but Trump" factor is strong enough that progressives wouldn't boycott the vote.

It's a good idea and there's nothing stopping you guys.

I don't know man, Warren has the native vote on lockdown.

I think this is the bet then. We vote for the candidate leading or closest behind Biden in each state. He is the biggest threat.

Who's they? Which jews?

Kekkity

>I think this is the bet then. We vote for the candidate leading or closest behind Biden in each state. He is the biggest threat.
I think your logic is solid. I agree.

Biden 100% not a threat desu.

He won't mobilize the women and minorities and he has his own creep factor. If anything we should be boosting him so by the time the Epstein story and his involvement in it develops it will be too late for them to nominate someone else and chaos will ensue.

we should all register as democrats and push for maxine waters 2020. get black twitter fired up about it and make it a reality. the memes from the campaign would be gold and much keks ensue if she actually wins the presidency

Attached: maxine2020.jpg (500x422, 221K)

No need, the D primaries are already doomed to be a choice between a childish commie and yet another childish commie. And, if she has the balls, an independent Gabbard will break off and take a chunk of the "centrists" with her.

Im already registered as a dem in my state for this exact reason. Every time they call me I bring up Mike Gravel and ask them why theyre being so racist to Andrew Yang.

Harris cant win, actual black people fucking hate her and Dems cant win unless they get 90% of all minority votes

Pic is a meme I found on a wakanda forever type nigger meme page.

Attached: EF4DA4A3-D962-43AB-9506-C6C5E7CF62F3.jpg (1242x1649, 1.25M)

why not 'hack' the nazipigs

2ia24bshagf5tlr3.onion/nsleaks/INTERNATIONAL/

Attached: 1564318958264.png (676x960, 1.22M)

>hack a hot mess
nah this one is aaaaaaaallll on them

Also this is the way to meme against harris if she wins primary. Pretend to be niggers and post memes about how she betrayed the groid community and loves cops and loves whitey. Guaranteed winning strategy when attempting to brainwash nogs. Same thing we did against Clinton’s black constituency in 2016.

Primaries are for party members now what you can do is vote for the dem candidate they don't really want

tulsi is more or less a trad democrat compared to the commies the media is hyping. centrists do not believe in open borders and gun control. centrists will vote for trump before they would vote for tulsi

Attached: maxineher.jpg (500x361, 37K)

Whatever you say Untermensch

Attached: tmp-cam-830431246080429792.jpg (640x528, 72K)

Tulsi is def a progressive, she's for medicare-for-all and is anti-gun. She just opposes war and makes that her focus, and used to be anti-LGBTQ but that's pretty much irrelevant.

Most states have closed primaries. You are required to be a registered member of said party to vote in their primaries. As well, most states have a 90 day requirement for registration before you can vote in an election. You will have to register as a democrat soon if you hope to effect the primaries. The candidate is typically decided by Super Tuesday. Everything else is mop up operations. However, dems also have super delegates who can turn an election regardless of what the voters do. The democrat party is the ultimate corrupt political machine. Single minded and organized in such a way that the party elite get what they want no matter what. And since democrats are primarily unthinking NPCs, they are just along for the ride screaming "republican bad! Republican racist!" et al.

I've had this idea, too. The goal of us voting would be to split their delegates up enough so that no 1 candidate gets a majority of delegates. In each state, a candidate has to get 15% of the vote to receive any delegates.

Depending on your state's polling, I'd suggest voting for the 2nd or 3rd place candidate as long as they are polling at least 12%, which is close enough to 15% since polls aren't 100% accurate. This would ensure that your state's delegates get split up further, reducing the chance that the lead candidate gets majority.

Pic related is an old map I made of the Dem 2020 primaries, dates of the primaries and when to register to vote by, if they are closed/open, and primary or caucus. I'll update it and use it for future threads but it should be up to date.

Attached: Dem Primaries 2020.png (1296x756, 374K)

Well done

>1922-1983
So at the onset of the war he was around 17 and by the end of it roughly 24. Can that be right? Did they really draft them that young? I never really thought about this before.

You don't need to. Just enjoy watching the retards holding their circus and see which amputated clown they will be making their hero.

This, plus show off her white husband and "her" white children. They'll stay home.

What's the endgame of preventing a delegate majority? Wouldn't it then go to the floor of the DNC for a vote?

If that is true or not it would still result in a lot of in fighting and turning of voters of candidates who get screwed, maybe they don't vote in the General, but either way the longer the primaries go on the more chance for them to self destruct, plus waste money, but I'm sure that's not really going to be a problem for them to raise.

Sure, I don’t see why not

I like this strategy.

>So vote for who is perceived as the weakest candidate
But there are so many to choose from.

It really depends on what happens in IA, NH, SC....depending on where they stack up after those early primaries will determine who to target in order to maximize chaos.

Bumping this because this is something we should get behind.

Just switched my voter registration to democrat. took less than 3 minutes.

because super delegates

Remember we werent in it until almost 1942. You had to be 18 to be draft eligible but tons of guys didnt want to wait and joined up earlier (with parents permission or just lying about their age).
My great uncle who fought in the pacific was born in 1920 and he was probably middle of the pack if not older than average.
There were probably more than a few 17 year olds fighting in europe and elsewhere

OP here, do we think Trump could beat Bernie Sanders easily or almost a sure thing? He is far left and if we voted for him along with all the sheep who will do it again, and donate their money he would be able to possibly win and really piss off the Dem elites who are centirish and control the party.

We've already seen that the DNC will not allow Bernie to win the nomination so forget about him.

It's really a Biden, Harris, Warren race at this point but the early primaries can change things dramatically.

Many states have it some if you’re registered to vote in one party you can vote for the other. There’s other rules about party voting in the primaries, but it’s worth reasearching them