Why are Bongs so mean to Americans?

We’re supposed to be friends, why are you guys so mean to us on Jow Forums?

Attached: DA2CACBB-2C33-4735-AE10-204875ECE15B.jpg (255x253, 9K)

Primarily because you're ugly.

I find most bongs to be pleasant and nice to Americans. This is especially so if you meet them in person. Just show some respect and they'll do the same.
There is always the sitck-up-their-ass Limey, but remember there's always the "fuck off lobsterbacks!" Americans too

You are on Jow Forums. Man up or fuck off back to another board.

>mean
I've never seen this

Attached: 1560021398298.jpg (480x480, 16K)

Kek

I wouldn't worry, I give it 3 years until their government outlaws being unpleasant.

bongs are suppressed, they don't have freedom of speech
don't be so hard on them, they are like the asshole kid who's dad is a bully and beats the shit out of him
it's not their fault

>Pussyburger
Go dialate

Who gives a shit?

american revolution mostly...

Do you have a loiscense for that shitpost?

Ye because Americans have free speech. Haha you fucking idiot. Bye bye time to go disillusioned cunt. Haha no really fuck off now you amerifat retard

Attached: cover.png (1402x1401, 1.19M)

It's gonna be okay Muhammad

It's amazing it took you fuckers as long as you did t b h

You’re gonna get vanned.

Attached: 710B69D2-8425-4EBD-A420-CFD5EEC5722A.gif (437x300, 65K)

>fuck off lobsterbacks!
kek never heard that

The eternal anglo will never be my friend
>attack the french and dismantle their empire declaring war 7 fucking times
>pull out in 1920 so fuck over the greeks, allowing the turkroach menance into europe
>fuck over the russians by preventing them from retaking constantinople
Like holy fuck, have sex

Attached: 1564408410489.jpg (960x540, 35K)

I see you haven't encountered a Turkposter yet, newfag. And remember that our public education system was hijacked by the kikes so you probably just said something egregiously stupid and ignorant.

I love it when I win internet arguments Haha. No come back ahhh always winning hehe

It’s even more amazing how quickly you guys btfo

Attached: 08EDA40C-9595-444E-A0EE-928D091B70AC.jpg (350x335, 61K)

Shhhh wasn't talking to you. Be quiet

We blame you for starting the degeneracy

You must be speaking to shitskins not actually British people!

Attached: Brothers.jpg (1083x893, 237K)

British people are the most thin skin back stabbing retarded fucking pieces of shit on the planet keep that in mind when you wonder why they act like fucking idiots

Insecure people interpret so much shit as “they think they’re better than everyone” or “their mean” when it couldn’t be further from the truth. Reasons for this but not limited to: anyone well dressed, naturally good looking, well mannered, strong vocabulary, smiling, laughing, respectfully correct you with intent of being helpful, ignoring passive aggressive or subtle/veiled insults, attracting the opposite sex...the list goes on. I’ve never met a Brit visiting in America and not instantly hit it off with them. Also most of my chud fellow Americans hear a British accent and start seething cause they think it’s stuck up or snobbish. Americans think everything is about them. Slow your roll maybe and realize it’s just an accent.
>but in muh movies everyone with a British accent thinks they’re above everyone else! Ugg mad! Ugg feelings hurt! Ugg drink 18 pack and want fight now cause fragile ego!

Divide and conqure tactis
"x isn't actually white" is a tactic imployed by (((them))) to start infighting so nothing gets accompished

>Be quiet
You’ve never met an American, have you?

I'm actually not too familiar with that historical event, too much other history to learn you see. I do know we had to fight the French and Spanish at the same time.

This bong is correct. If you cant handle the banter than GTFO pussy

Unless you are 20% French I 90% guarantee your family was on our side!

Angry (Almost bankrupt) French Royals created, funded & supported troops & made the so called "American revolution" happen as a fuck you to Britain. They were hoping we'd waste resources taking back America & then they would of attacked us, we didn't fall for it.

It’s because a lot of burgers are mean to brits too. I see posts where dumb Americans make fun of the UK for not being white or really exaggerating their lack of free speech. It’s really dumb and so the Brits will naturally get annoyed. Honestly I think most Americans are jealous of the Brits, I certainly am, their culture is better than ours and their tax money is more well spent to help the citizens. So sorry Brit bros for the dumb burgers on here.

>why are you guys so mean to us on Jow Forums?

I hope they're mean to you in real life too.

>I find most bongs to be pleasant and nice to Americans

Disappointing.

>they don't have freedom of speech

Look at this fat, dumb cunt.

Attached: us boycott israel crime.png (900x874, 553K)

Seething

Shekeling.

Attached: trump wall priorities.jpg (4186x1189, 820K)

Americans are castrated niggercattle jewslaves.

Attached: 1512767676466.png (1066x813, 518K)

Freedumb of speech

Attached: 1554660345854.gif (644x714, 35K)

>Why are Bongs so mean to Americans?

I know bongs on this board well enough and it's for three reasons:
1. There are too many Hispanics on Jow Forums who identify as White and push for civic nationalism, look up Spic hate threads compared to Nigger hate threads in the archives, you can even find individual posts from US flags who reveal that they're Castizos/Mestizos, also Jow Forums meetings in America

2. There are too many uneducated and arrogant American posters. All the time you'll see posts such as "lol we have enough nukes and weapons to kill you all" "[insert nation] is not white" "you're poor, shut up" and the best of all "all good Europeans went to America or died in WW2." It's also annoying when you don't know the history or geography of Europe. All the times you see Americans confusing country-names or historical cultures/people. I have yet to see one American who can make the difference between Celtic and Germanic. Nobody wants this.

3. History and politics. That part is mostly banter, because the US is not an active threat to the UK, though Brits are keen on occasionally reminding you off the fact that the white house went aflame in 1812, just as Americans like to boast about the Revolutionary War. Sometimes there's disagreement on who did more during the world wars, sometimes Anti-British Sentiment by more libertarian posters triggers a debate. Sometimes Brits are reminded how much American influence has altered parts of society and culture for the worse, sometimes they're insulted by the American attitude towards Britain.

In highschool, I knew a lad whos father was an Englishman. He was sympathetic and energetic, but blunt if you intended to fuck with him. Basically, you might say that goes for all Brits.
Don't try to fuck with them and remember; old world attitude is different from new world mindset, as to avoid misunderstanding.

Attached: Karen_Empire.jpg (1024x445, 75K)

hitler did nothing wrong,kill the nigs,race war now,lets start a civil war gas the kikes i could say all these things on facebook and only get banned you would go to jail

At one point:
>same religion
>same political values
>same skin color
>same national language
>same position on the world stage
We have just moved in opposite directions I’m afraid. America is sort of like the ex that left and became a success, meanwhile Britain is sort of like a roastie ex who’s life since the breakup has just been a downward spiral. In an effort to salvage self image, she lets all sorts of savages and dark men enter her - rotting her soul.
In reality, the only reason Americans are met with such animosity is out of spite. We are a constant reminder of who they were and who they have become.

Brits get tired of spics coming and pushing for degeneracy

Also Americans are very influential and a lot of (((degeneracy))) comes from this country

Attached: 1563915864047.png (1000x1000, 184K)

8 years (1775-1783) ain't exactly quick.

>I do know we had to fight the French and Spanish at the same time.
Oh ok..

Attached: FE809D16-AEEA-4105-BA15-5EEA2445A740.gif (370x263, 479K)

Sad state of affairs when an Englishman mocks the idea of individual freedoms. Is there nowhere left in Europe for Enlightenment ideology?

Bong’s default banter setting is a bit much for the uninitiated burger. Good points.

the plastic anglo (muh heritage)

because they're jews who hate everything. they get mad with americans don't follow jewish demands. it's this simple

Attached: Queen Victoria A Jew.jpg (576x432, 103K)

>90% guarantee your family was on our side!
>90% guarantee
I guarantee no.. you have no idea why the revolutionary war was fought do ya?

Attached: E525FEA8-7452-4D29-9F61-CDE7BF7465AE.jpg (500x511, 39K)

Jelly

>When everyone was riding horses
Time is relative, dork

>"the english created america"
>he fell for their jewish propaganda
The United States was founded by Scottish Presbyterians, Bretons and Irish.

plastic anglo (muh heritage)

because they're jews who hate everything. they get mad when americans don't follow their jewish demands. it is this simple

Attached: Queen Victoria A Jew.jpg (576x432, 103K)

imagine caring what a bunch of jews say

Attached: The New Phariseeism - Anglo Phariseeism - London - Toronto.png (583x936, 626K)

>mad at americans
yeah? who cares

Attached: Benjamin Disraeli - Theresa May - British Israelism.png (1334x889, 381K)

We're not friends!
There's a very good reason why Thomas Jefferson"missed the boat" to go sign the treaty of Paris!!!
Why he refused to trade with them while president! And he was right! Four years after the left office we got another war with England.
They used trade to get in. The treaty of Paris meant nothing to them! They were never going to stop fighting the new free republic! Check out the secret treaty of Verona. The original 13th amendment was not to deter some cousin! It was to purge a system infiltrated by BAR attorneys!

True Americans will forgive but not forget the betrayal of the banks and the subversives that instigated the civil war! Mean to you? Be mean to them!

Don't cry fren. Muslims hate Americans. That's just how they are.

Attached: 1559723439711.jpg (218x232, 9K)

the british and british-americans are all effeminate beta males. they attack using the methods of women. this includes, verbal attacks, yelling & screaming, insults, throwing a hissy-fit, lying, crying, complaining, drama, hysteria and everything else associated with sand in the vagina.

pic related

Attached: 1521749668371.png (581x478, 418K)

Yanks are fat oinkers.

Oinkers are haram, bruv.

no joke, btw

Attached: anglo-turkish-piracy-barbary-ottoman-slave-trade--.jpg (850x1100, 784K)

oh look, it's the anglokike with the german proxy again

You should have told OP just to stop being a pussy.

Because the majority of Americans are dumb and ignorant and live in their little American bubble where they just blindly think that America is the greatest country on earth because everyone has told them it is.
Also everyone who uses the internet has to accommodate for Americans who always just ignorantly talk like everyone is familiar with their culture, yet Americans never accommodate for anyone else. Outside of brit/pol/ I'm not going to post something like "Just been down to Tesco and stopped at Sainsbury's on the way back" because I'm fully aware that no one outside of my country is going to know what the fuck I'm talking about but yet Americans always talk about Walmart, Thrift stores, Walgreens, Chuck e Cheese, Target etc. etc. I've never fucking visited your country but yet I've had to work out for myself what all these things are because Americans always just mention them with no self awareness that no one else knows what the fuck they're on about. You literally need to learn about the whole of American culture to understand 50% of posts Americans make on the internet.

Thanks burger bro.
Most of the ridicule is just bants we bring on ourselves, it's honestly hilarious because I'm sure there's some American posters that genuinely think we actually have knife loicenses and are all at risk of getting stabbed daily.
Not sure if I agree with the tax stuff though, the NHS is really nice but that's about it, the rest of our tax goes towards importing hoards of immigrants and then buying massive barriers to place in every town center to stop them driving trucks into us.
I'll agree that British culture is better but it's quickly fading away, at least in America you have a bunch of redneck gun nuts that are always going to keep your culture alive, I can see ours going away without much of a fight.

>Why are Bongs so mean to Americans?
we're not! every flag on Jow Forums is a meme flag OP!

This.

I like the Americans for the most part and think the shared history we have is an important one and worth respecting one another. Most of the Americans I've met have made an effort to be polite to me, but then I'm not a dick to people myself.

Still you have to enjoy a bit of bants with one another.

we are the best country, brainlet. we just have the misfortune of having a bunch of niggers and ugly buildings.

Its just bantz, which really dont have here because everyone takes shit too seriously. One thing i like about bongs is that you can get into a long conversation with them without knowing them for 5 minutes. When i go to bermuda sometimes i can easily throw banter with some brit in a bar who ive never met before

You can't give me a single reason why your culture / country is the best place to live in aside from "muh dick" tier reasons that you've just been spoonfed like "muh wealth" and "muh military".
Please go on and try - everything about your country is completely soulless, you have no tradition or culture, all your citizens are hollow, rootless crossbreeds.

Probably Some paki in London or Birmingham

THINK-- what happened to Anonymous?
The answer to this should be obvious.
Anonymous had what Jow Forums now lacks
The power to wage vigilante hacks,
And publicize corruption where it rots,
And force truth into sleepy public thoughts.
Has Anonymous now disappeared?
Once legendary, now no longer feared?
Once sparking protests-- is that fuel now spent?
The lulz are gone, gone the seething dissent?
What do you think this disappearance means?
Is speech still free in internet machines?

Well, look at what the chans have now become;
Examine what swirls in the daily scrum.
Ask yourself-- does it seem really real?
Does it show what actual people feel?
Does it seem organic and not fake?
How much repetition does it take--
How much frenzied vile monotony
Until we guess that internets ain't free?

Ask yourself-- if you sought to control
The media, and hence the public soul,
And something like Jow Forums was swelling up
And spilling truth from propaganda's cup
Would you let it go its merry way?
Or would you lock control down in some way?
And if you locked control down would you try
To do it in a way to fool the eye?
To make it seem like free speech carried on
Even though, in fact, it were quite gone?
For if you shut down free speech openly
The public would respond suspiciously;
But if you hid control beneath a ruse
What you once feared becomes a tool to use.
So that, controlling, you have it both ways--
Enslaving dissent, dictating what it says!

Anonymous was infiltrated by
The famously mendacious FBI
Whose antics as shown by COINTELPRO
Target dissent, as I'm sure most people know.
Do we think that having sunk its claws
Into Anonymous, with lies and laws,
That the FBI would then allow
Free speech to have stayed quite free till now?

But it's not like we have far to look
To see by what means free speech got the hook;
The image made by chans' mirrors and smoke
Is so stupid it seems to be a joke!
How laughable must a deception be
Before the world opens its eyes to see?
The simple fact-- as stark as winter dawn--
Is that Anonymous, busted, now gone
Was replaced by swarms of-- wait for it--
Virulent nazis spewing nazi shit!
We would have to laugh if we were told
This outcome in the Jow Forums days of old.
So formulaic, politically cliched--
And yet this very game is being played!
How can a joke as stupid as this one
Be used to strangle free speech, and to stun
The helpless mainstream public with the fear
That an internet fourth reich draws near?
But if that preposterousness is not
Enough to spark the understanding thought,
Consider, even stupider to tell,
The arch absurdity of the “incel”!
No, it's not enough that nazis rose
To cloak and choke the chans in nazi throes--
No, these scary nazis all the same
Must wallow in their helplessness and shame!
The “incel” is not just a defeated man--
But a powerful extremist with a plan!
No matter that these two things contradict--
We'll just keep hammering at them till they stick!

Now ask yourself-- does the technology
Exist to make the unfree chans seem free?
Think data, think vault 7, and AI--
And God knows what else, hidden from the eye.
And look at the corruption that's been shown
That yet to public truth remains unknown.
Understand-- the chans are herded tight
And nothing unpermitted sees the light,
The MSM and Chatbot Chans converge
To regulate how much truth can emerge.
When swarming nazi posts fill up the place
Then actual dissent can't get the space
To breathe, develop, organize, or live;
The chatbots force the nazi narrative.

But it's not just “incel nazi” swarms
Faking behind outward human forms--
The chatbots aim to keep all things in hand,
And narrative locked in to what's been planned.
One objective that's not hard to see
Is unrelenting negativity.
Demoralizing, soul-hollowing tropes,
Make one bot vicious, while another mopes;
Here's a bot whose will to live is gone,
While here a chorus eggs fatality on...
Bots promoting suicide to us--
Think about what pure evil that is!
And every possible way to divide
Is used to keep the chaos multiplied.
“Hate threads” for all known identities
Create an atmosphere like a disease.
AI apes the worst of our past posts
And pours them out in hordes of hateful ghosts.
And so the chans, within, drive us away
While on the outside, dictate what “we” say.
The public, for example, thinks the chans
Supported Trump due to his “nazi plans”;
But on the chans much more than half the spew
Hates Trump because he fails to hate “the Jew”!
While on the other side, the pro-Trump bots
Are emulated utter idiots!

By now it should be more than obvious--
Free speech ended with Anonymous.
The Chatbot Chans system is locked in place,
The zombie user leers from a stolen face.
The truth lies right here, waiting to be seen;
A monster stirs to life in the machine...

And remember also, this other thing I tell:
Prepare to stare into the mouth of Hell.

And one more thing, while I have your ear:
Q is legit, and the storm is almost here.

>1 post by this ID
Gee, this sure is politics related

Because they’re cunts

We are not supposed to be friends. Brits were hated here until they pushed money into the angloization program. Brits are trash that do nothing while their kids are raped by Islam & the crown. Pedo island should get nuked

Whatever you say, Domingo

Attached: mutt mad.png (898x904, 971K)

I'm here to claim back glory for Americans. The main difference between Celtic and Germanic is the spelling, but also the pronounciation. You see both follow irregular rules. i.e. Celtic is pronounced as „Keltik“ and the ‚g‘ in „Germanic“ is like the Latin ‚J‘. However, most people who aren't used to the Latin ‚J‘ will pronounce the word like „Tshörmen“ or something like that

It’s basically just spics and mohammads arguing, no real Americans or bongs in this shithole

Don't worry op bongs are mostly inbred trash and mohammeds anyways.

>attack the french and dismantle their empire declaring war 7 fucking times
If France had beat the British in the French and Indian War the 13 colonies would have become the English speaking equivalent of Quebec. North America would be a French colony, and the United States wouldn't exist.

Honestly, the bongs are most pleasant. The krauts, however, are mean to both of us.

Congress can say whatever they want. That doesn't make it law if it contradicts the Constitution.

only the Remainer liberals and Muslim rapefugees hate Americans
the actual Brits only bantz
learn the difference

Attached: 1528895365652.jpg (1000x1000, 345K)

is jus bantz fren

Attached: 1543376838893.jpg (1387x702, 89K)

It's mostly Americans on Jow Forums, revolutionary war asshurt as well and if this website was mostly limeys you would be trolling them as well.

can confirm this

Attached: london-town-attractions-days-out-around-the-M25.png (600x864, 274K)

shut up mahmoud

it's because of their ugly teeth which match their souls.

Mutts don't even have souls.

Attached: mutt.jpg (1024x648, 65K)

Do to

They do it mostly because they're lashing out because of the absolute state of Bongistan. It's just bongniggers being bongniggers. There are some that don't so don't let it get you down. Most people suck is all. Cheers lad.