I'm going to be sent to prison for a long time and I have no idea what to expect

I'm going to be sent to prison for a long time and I have no idea what to expect

has anyone here done hard time? I real advice and stories. I'm scared shitless btw

Attached: Inmate-in-seg.jpg (960x540, 148K)

Watch out for the cornhole, bud.

>I'm scared shitless btw
You probably shouldn't let any of them know it

Invest in soap on a rope.

Attached: e28cd543a6e7ce30b7f2242cbcf04c96.jpg (720x493, 45K)

First what did you do. I will help you.

Theres 9 planets at the moment but there will only be 8 left when you get out after they destroy Uranus.

You can take your shoelaces and hang yourself with those while you’re in

What is this circumstance where someone is about to be sent to prison for assumedly a serious crime but is still able to access the internet somewhere that lets sites like this be visited

expect to interact with almost nothing but retarded niggers the entire time, if you're able convince them to put you with white people.

the niggers will not ever be good conversation, so find some white folks to talk to.

learn 2 bottom

what did you do OP?

did u party hard?

Attached: 7ecde16f9b65b49a3de73ef35541fff319d90f3d97fb5cc5b16a4f162080cf43.gif (770x682, 200K)

How is this politics related

What are you accused of?

politically INCORRECT, newfag

Find the biggest guy in the yard and kick his ass to assert dominance otherwise you'll be everyone's little bitchboi slut until the inevitable AIDS you catch kills you.

Don't drop soap

Attached: 0a28b05fa8612aeb62c3e1f29be5e51f.jpg (300x200, 17K)

c
Assuming it's federal.....
Join your racial grouping immediately

This board is for political discussion, not for advice on how to protect your mouth and asshole from nigger dick in prison.

> I real advice and stories
not until you tell us what you did. why should we help a convicted diddler?

Bail and pretrial release, dummy

this

um bail until sentencing.

OP I did 10 years in Pelican bay.