JUST IN: Barr reverses asylum ruling for migrants with persecuted family members

thehill.com/latino/455163-barr-migrants-with-family-members-facing-persecution-cant-automatically-claim-asylum
archive.fo/ZNDzI
>Attorney General William Barr on Monday reversed a 2018 immigration court ruling that found that a migrant whose immediate family member who was persecuted in their home country may be able to claim asylum.

>The order is yet another hit to the U.S.’s asylum laws, and the most recent action taken by U.S. authorities in recent weeks that would impact asylum rules and procedures.

>In this latest decision, Barr effectively tightened a measure in the Immigration and Nationality Act that states a migrant can be granted asylum if they show they have been or will be persecuted because of “race, religion, nationality, membership in a particular social group, or political opinion.”

>Barr wrote that the Board of Immigration Appeals has previously found that those in a “particular social group” under asylum laws must share “a common immutable characteristic.”

>“The fact that a criminal group — such as a drug cartel, gang, or guerrilla force — targets a group of people does not, standing alone, transform those people into a particular social group,” the decision reads.

>The order states that the immigration court had “improperly” decided a 2018 case, in which a migrant had claimed asylum due to persecution, stating that his father, who owned a store, was targeted by a local drug cartel. The migrant said that qualified as “membership in a particular social group,” as laid out in the immigration law.

>“Consistent with these prior decisions, I conclude that an alien’s family-based group will not constitute a particular social group unless it has been shown to be socially distinct in the eyes of its society, not just those of its alleged persecutor,” the attorney general’s decision reads.

Attached: file.png (1120x992, 606K)

Other urls found in this thread:

infowars.com/why-is-president-trump-committing-suicide/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

anal beads for everyone

BASED BARR

Excellent but Trump needs to stop tech censorship

infowars.com/why-is-president-trump-committing-suicide/

Attached: D8eg8eDXkAA8HVt.jpg large.jpg (1125x1367, 277K)

Yet another victory. So many of these, thanks to the Judiciary and the President (mostly the Judiciary, as they hold the real power).

Based Israel

Based

Attached: shekelstein.jpg (618x399, 45K)

Attached: rekt.jpg (1160x773, 148K)

Doing God’s work.

And there will be an injunction by a judge and this will be in court for years.

That's not how this works.

So if they're gay they can claim they're being persecuted because of it.

He's talking about the Chi-Coms on the live feed. He's gonna boycott Top Gun 2!

Attached: Alex Jones.png (1276x672, 780K)

Fucking baste
Also glass Mexico and shoot spics on sight

I think Mr Barr is making a lot of fans those last few months.

>Also glass Mexico and shoot spics on sight
Mexico is helping us stop the migrants coming from central and south america. Kys kike.

Good. I'm fucking sick of this rebuttable presumption bullshit. #metoo exploited the living shit out of it and it's clear that liberals cannot be trusted with it for any purpose ever again.

I don't give a shit what you claim or how CNN wants to crop your photograph for editorial gain. Bring proof or stay the fuck where you belong - you're not getting in.

Attached: 1563832801029.jpg (800x600, 49K)

>the Judiciary holds the real power
Not if you don't let them. Judges can't enforce their rulings.

>Judges can't enforce their rulings.
based

Attached: Trump_Jackson-WEB-1024x711.jpg (1024x711, 64K)

Whatever Jew twisted the words to create that 2018 ruling deserves to hang. Fuck the courts, their job is to apply law and not create it. Unelected judges trample freedoms in the USA.

Only after how many decades?

>you make it too obvious
This moves, defies the jewish wishes for US immigration

That's how everything works. Wait and see. The first time this new policy is implemented there will be an injunction.

Wait, I thought only a higher court could reverse a ruling? Why even have courts if the executive branch can just ignore them?

Kikes are impotent!
/thread

BOOM SHAKA LAKA

FUCK SPICS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK JANNIES

TRUMP 2020

Yea Trump just chooses to cuck himself

>asks the liberal

in b4 the inevitable judge blocking the change and them the white house just forgetting about it

Kike judges need to be ignored and trampled on

Didn't you know the DA tells the Judge what to do? They both work for the same employer.

>be third-world retard
>know deep down that America does not want you, a low IQ, skill-less, squash-faced, blobby midget who cannot even speak fucking English
>grab a baby and walk up to the border
>LIE about seeking asylum and being in danger
>just fucking lie
>stick to the script you were given and LIE
We are not getting their best people, not by a long shot. Hopefully Barr's ruling will be enforced. Unfortunately there will likely be blood on the border before these garbage excuses for people stop trying to invade. It's going to take bullets to stop some of them. They're determined to get in.

>Everyone dies
.Bill Barr

Based AF. Mass deportations when? Draft citizens into ICE and let's start cleaning up this mess in our country.

glassing would help even more though

Probably shouldnt a fucked up their development mr ciadea

They're only 'helping' because Trump threatened to stomp on their economic ballsack.

Attached: 737ea2c1cbef03fa897854557ed62bb39a68d5e699f468e89aa791804561a2e1.jpg (920x730, 60K)

>Mass deportations when?
They were already supposed to have started.

He's not a god. He can't do everything you guys demand of him in 4 short years. To actually cleanup our politics is going to a be a multiple-generation project. We need to elect people who will do these things consistently for many, many years and terms, and hold them accountable. Liberals are just waiting out the term to resume corruption.

That will guarantee that evangelicals come out on election day. They hate activist judges and Trump has been letting the evangelicals decide what can be appointed to the bench. He could have sex with a black man in Times Square and evangelicals would still vote for him in order to get their judges appointed. The more injunctions issued by liberal judges, the more support Trump gets from evangelicals.

Unfortunately liberals, half the country, are only interested in giving the country away and taking from it what they can. They don't care about real issues, they're too worried about gibs instead of having a healthy and stable society which doesn't need them.

we finally seeing the cases we been waiting on reach SCOTUS and it's glorious.

(((evangelicals)))

So (((edgy))). Stupid nigger kid.

Gingers lick my anus

Attached: 77D4F410-01BC-4BE6-BA84-9C7E760ECC5E.gif (240x180, 1.63M)

(((evangelicals))) are the biggest kike suckers around.

>(((evangelicals))) are the biggest kike suckers around.

Attached: file.png (1746x1204, 568K)

Evangelicals are just useful idiots. However I'd bet money that many mainstream evangelical leaders are sellouts to you know who.

>t. chicano
your mexican problems are your own paco. accountability is something you shit skins always lack

>(((evangelical))) pastor who said Jews are going to Hell travels to Israel to suck off some Jews.

Is this a good thing?

yes

Clearly you have zero clue what is going on at the border. We have women shitting out babies while they are in the holding facilities. They deliberately wait until they know they're about to pop, and they waddle their way over. Any loophole imaginable is being exploited by these people, who are being carefully coached. We have women claiming "my husband beats me, please let me in, I'm in danger" and they're let right fucking in.

Probably shouldn't bring bad culture with them, Mr. Burrito.

Fuck the spics.

Attached: Barr.gif (220x169, 161K)

People forget this shit.

>Only after how many decades?
It took 'many decades' to elect someone that would even ask them to.

This is why Trump tweeted about Al Sharpton as a distraction. He's playing the left like a fiddle.

>eyy pendejo
>*knocks you on your fucking ass*
>his friends laugh at you
the Jow Forums experience in hispanic america

He was already stomping on Guatemala's balls he finally let up when they made the safe third country agreement.

bump

Glassing israeli mobsters in Mexico is a good start

Literally the first effective member in the Trump administration. And it feels good.

Barr is exceeding my expectations massively. He's even better than Sessions.

kek. this country is crumbling and there is nothing anyone can do about it. you cant fix something that's already dead and rotting.

so when do "useful idiots" become traitors? whats the tipping point?

This is true but if he doesn’t act on certain things TODAY It allows REAL election meddling, and we’ll never have an open ear ever never ever again, goodnight turn the lights out China credit system shit

Attached: DB461FF1-B37E-4B3F-B139-8589D6120417.jpg (230x219, 7K)

This. The 9th circuit dabs on drumpf all the time

Remind me of that faggot Muslims a few year back (before the whole migrant shit even started) who went up to the highest court of the UK claiming his life would be in danger if he ever returned to his shithole of a country, only to fail and get deported anyway. Now even two week later he was seen sipping coffee with friends on some shop terrace, not even trying to pretend he was in any type of danger.

Winning.
END THE INVASION.

Attached: McCoulloch.jpg (480x360, 16K)

Wrong defeatist homo. Grow up. Struggle for America is on !

Based

Somebody unpack this for us dumb fucks.
Basically beaners have to prove that they are being targeted by narcos in order to come here?

bump.

It means the opposite: being targeted by drug gangs doesn't make you a distinct, "persecuted" group.

It means you can't claim asylum just because you were the victim of a crime.

Immigration Courts are under the Executive Branch.

Immigration judges aren't even confirmed by the Senate and not even appointed by the president

>they show they have been or will be persecuted because of “race, religion, nationality, membership in a particular social group, or political opinion.”

>be muslim
>convert to christianity
>boo hooo murika theyll persecute me
>burgers: oh ok come on in!
>thanks for the freedom of religion, Im converting to islam again!

Being gay isn't a death sentence in central and South America. You may get disowned from your familia, but you won't get beheaded or otherwise killed.

it is a death sentence if you like getting near kids

Actually based. WTF.

Attached: Train.jpg (640x540, 97K)