How Fucked is France?

>De Moliner writes that Emmanuel Macron winning the Presidential election will not make the problems disappear, it will only kick the can down the road. “We can convert now the 30% of Muslims who demand the introduction of sharia law to the merits of our democracy and secularism.”

>“We will never be able to eradicate the radical Islamism,” he says, adding: “While we are not yet at open war, the faithful of the Prophet are already regrouping in areas sometimes governed by special rules.”

>The academic’s ‘solution’ is to create a “state inspired by colonial Algeria and Mayotte of the twentieth century: one territory, one government, but two peoples: the French with the usual laws and Muslims with Qur’anic status (but only for those who choose it).”

>“The latter will have the right to vote unlike the natives of colonial Algeria, but they will apply Shariah in everyday life, to regulate matrimonial laws (which will legalize polygamy) and inheritance. This system worked without too many problems from 1890 to 1940 in Algeria.”

>“They will no longer apply to French judges for disputes between Muslims, but to Cadis. On the other hand, conflicts between Christians and believers will remain the responsibility of ordinary courts.”

>“However, this system would involve schools or hospitals reserved for believers and therefore the creation of local committees that will manage them independently. A council of ulemas will fix the religious law, but the autonomy will stop there.”
en.s4c.news/2018/10/29/french-academic-create-a-muslim-state-within-france-to-avoid-civil-war/

Is civil war imminent?

Attached: FranceMuslimCivilWar.png (975x953, 932K)

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/world/750123/peugeot-car-plant-closed-muslim-prayer-breaks-workers-took-too-many-claims-official
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>surrender to prevent a fight
are you sure he's a French academic?

>The only way to avoid war is to grant sovereignty to conquered portions of the nation
Sounds like a good reason to have a war desu.

Its getting shittier and shittier, especially in big cities. I dont see any nice end.

An Islamic State In France sounds like a wonderful idea. What could go wrong? The difference between ISIS and ISIF will be night and day, I'm sure.

Genius. They should've done this to avoid WW2

Civil war is imminent, the nonwhites will be removed. Remember to support National Rally and Generation Identitaire and alt media. Redpill the normies.

>Split the state because of Islam

India did this with Pakistan and it was one of the most bloody, violent periods of the nation's history. Also, if you made this state how do you make sure the muslims actually go there, this "academic" is baking into his theory that they'll all teleport there.

>Guy without even a wikipedia page have an opinion
ok

Things will get worse once we leave the EU, for both of us in the short term

Stay strong and sieg heil

>now the 30% of Muslims

France Muslims are 8.8% or at most 9%.

Something tells me that academic is a Muslim and not only would his proposals "avoid civil war" it would advantage Muslims living in France in many ways.
In other words he is a spastic and a nobody.

We Muslims, want to live amongst infidels just to shit on their lives and annoy them. Fuck you think we all doing here in infidel-land? to piss your fucking parade, cunt. lmao

Attached: LaughingMuslims.jpg (424x337, 101K)

Historically, the French like to chimp out and guillotine everyone they don't like... Once it passes that tipping point, they'll throw the jets in the sky and go back to their old root ways....

Attached: european_chimpout.jpg (900x661, 121K)

Isn't it illegal to conduct a census on ethnicity?

Nice larp incel

>It's a solution to a problem that shouldn't have existed in the first place
>Do it or else

Attached: 1388120839184.gif (371x209, 1.09M)

Probably a French general.

Are you sure you're not trying to pass off your uneventful, neet lifestyle as political action to satisfy the creeping guilt you feel for doing nothing with your life?

Attached: 1439338139782.jpg (460x500, 51K)

>American
Dude, our country is so much worse

May Allah give strength to his proud warriors in infidel France. Muhammad(PBUH) would be proud of our progress.

We are currently discussing the solution to all non-whites in Europe, including France in my thread, fellow whites may feel free to bump it!

That would CAUSE civil war, because the Muslims would never stop at 50% majority. They wouldn't stop until the entire country is only Muslim. There is no possibility to mix cultures here. Either one can live and the other dies.

This guy is a French military strategist.

I'm off to based Nihon with my waifu soon. Sayounara, bitches.

Attached: 1544357538209.jpg (599x624, 52K)

>surrender
Yes. Btw, miss pic rel yet?

Attached: Trump likes her.jpg (1160x629, 103K)

Have a (you)

Attached: kek.jpg (937x528, 215K)

Again, the people making these 'intelligent' decisions do not comprehend what happens over the course of time, and they are betraying their own people.

>France
>Literally translates to "Land of the Franks"

I think it's about time you took your land back, Pierre.

Attached: 0.jpg (480x360, 21K)

OP is a kike wishing France to be blacked. Its not.

>Historically
Historically, Europeans were not low-T men with feminized, submissive governments. Historically, Europeans did not have less than 1.5 children/female and where not under demographic replacement.

I'm sorry to for the black pill but this is the reality. People need to realize than it's not or never. I give to Western/Northern Europe a max of 5-10 years. Afterwards, their fate is sealed.

Attached: white children UK the future of Europe demographics.png (720x966, 229K)

Your 'people' have the appearance of excrement in human form.

Balkanization is the future of the West

This is how it ends - Not with a bang, but a whimper.

Attached: doomed_europe.jpg (3200x1950, 2.69M)

france is kinda fucked desu ,no ones wants to face reality and say "there is a problem with this system ,with immigrationa dn with muslims"
so it's gonna stay the same except if jews really decide it got fucked up.
i just want to say to eastern europeans to really not let their countries follow the same shitty ideology about progress,diversity and all jewish bullshit...
fuck jews and kick out muslims.In one case they're out deep ennemies ,the other one is just his sword.

Financial system = controlled by Jews

Money put into foundations, corporations, etc that are anti-white, anti-male = feminized increasingly non-white population.

How is France even sustaining itself economically at this point, the money to sustain it has to come from somewhere.

Do not go gentle into that good night,
Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

Though wise men at their end know dark is right,
Because their words had forked no lightning they
Do not go gentle into that good night.

Good men, the last wave by, crying how bright
Their frail deeds might have danced in a green bay,

Wild men who caught and sang the sun in flight,
And learn, too late, they grieved it on its way,

Grave men, near death, who see with blinding sight
Blind eyes could blaze like meteors and be gay,

And you, my father, there on the sad height,
Curse, bless, me now with your fierce tears, I pray.

If it's to be civil war, then let's have it. Slaughter all the fucking sub-human muzzies and be done with it.

>but only for those who choose it
That's not how islam works.

Attached: 31123857237.jpg (225x225, 8K)

Finnish gook IQ at it's finest... He's saying that from this 8% of total muslims, 30% of them want Sharia law...

But France is already a Muslim state
Nothing will happen, those faggots had a march after Charlie Heebdo then went into a state of emergency for years after Bataclan.

EVERYTHING'S FINE
DO NOT SEND HELP
MACRON IS JUPITER
DO NOT NUKE US
WE LOVE LIFE TOO MUCH

I SUPPORT THIS MESSAGE OF PEACE AND LOVE.
ISLAM IS GREAT.
ISLAM IS PEACE.
ISLAM IS LOVE.
DO NOT, I REPEAT, DO NOT EVER TRY TO HELP US BY I DON'T KNOW USING A NUKE OR SOMETHING THAT WOULD KILL US ALL.
NEVER. EVER. DO THAT.

VIVE MACRON. VIVE LA FRANCE. VIVE L'ISLAM.

What a coincidence, world central banks are starting to panic by cutting rates to 0 and yields on 14 trillion in global debt in negative rate territory because debt is out of control. In addition to this the global economy is slowing down in spite of these desperate measures. What do you think is going to happen when welfare runs out? total..fucking..shitstorm. I mean it's like this has been planned..hmmm.

i dont give a shit
my two daughters are being raised full roastiethot by their respective turboroast moms
i'm spending and squandering my inheritance
i'm buying an electric unicycle to ride across the paris region and beyond
cheers faggots
enjoy the decline
i could stick a french flag up my butt while i ride my wheel full LEDs and speakers on playing la marseillaise

Attached: -b- emotion 079.png (1000x496, 263K)

>France Muslims are 8.8% or at most 9%.
that's a great meme that has been lasting for 40 years now

>Is civil war imminent?
No. You're talking about the cities. All foreigners are concentrated in the French cities, which are (with the exception of Paris, its suburbs and its extended area of agglomeration) quite small in structure, even compared to Germany, which has smaller cities than any other country.

And as for that, the French countryside is quite peaceful and mostly satisfied, while the ethnic French city districts are segregated from immigrant quarters and suburbs, where all the rich, liberal academics and their families live and wish for more diversity, as they never saw a ghetto, that's where no one is willing to go to war, OP. Not as long as their bourgeois lifestyle remains untouched and their emotions unharmed, not as long as they see themselves above their compatriotes in the towns and villages.

I thought you were aware of the financial elites, OP? They get to decide what's right, the others don't matter to them.

All of your countries were explored by Frenchmen way before you arrived, Anglos.

Attached: comrades_here_a_delusional.jpg (960x720, 76K)

all wars are waged by excesses of young men
we are winning on the internet because we are in excess here
this is it
there wont be any more whitelash than us, right here, right now
dont expect fights on the street, mushists have all the illegal weapons and young morons willing to use them

Attached: 10000 weapons isis arsenal in spain cache stash ocgqis.jpg (3264x1836, 654K)

kikery

right on N'bugu

that is a nice shop

>tfw frenchfags can't even have guns

If shit goes down they're doomed anyway. If, as a citizen, your can't have access to firearms you're screwed. Get fucked nogunz.

Attached: 380.png (1737x1309, 2.6M)

Reminds me of this

Attached: pale of settlement.jpg (498x750, 132K)

YES PLEASE
And we will deport all european muslims there, provoke it into war and nuke it

just throw them back to a muslims state
problem solved

i feel for you

Not to ruin the happening party but in all seriousness 99.9% of the French military is white people. Whatever civil war is going to be more like le massacre. All these sandniggers act tough until the tanks roll down the streets. And that will be that. Tank MG will mow down every fucking towel head like stray dogs. Those who try to hide in buildings will meet the SOF storming the buildings and they will be shot like animals. Any Islamist who thinks they can take over any Christian country will get the sharp end of a sword.

Attached: crusadenow.jpg (480x360, 13K)

hahaha damn sure he is.

Based

express.co.uk/news/world/750123/peugeot-car-plant-closed-muslim-prayer-breaks-workers-took-too-many-claims-official

>Create separate Islamic state for these special peaceful sandniggers.

FUCK NO!!
BURN THEIR MOSQUES, STALK THEM, HARASS THEM PERSECUTE THEM, DRIVE THEM OUT!!

Pretty genius desu. Put them all in one big ghetto for easy location.

Then send army to get rid of them.

How old are your daughters?
By Allah (pbuh) they only need to be taught correctly Brother.
Also
>two daughters two different mothers
nigga really?

I can't even process this because all I feel is unbridled rage. What words can even describe the feeling when you witness pure clown world stupidity?
>Don't put your hand in the fire, it will burn
>No it won't, you don't know what you're talking about
>*logically explain what should be common sense*
>That's fake news, *plunges hand in fire**hand burns*
>It wasn't the fire that burnt my hand, it was you
I'm just trying to work out an analogy for this, but I can't do it. I don't understand why people are so stupid. This doesn't seem possible. I'm so confused.

Attached: 1471639738875.gif (216x150, 1.98M)

That would be racist. And we know that's worse than a death sentence these days.

the best outcome

i think china has the blueprint on what to do

Are you feeling the heat?

Attached: frogs in the pot.png (1499x1037, 745K)

anytime i see a twitter post in french its like 50% nafris replying mdrr

>Is civil war imminent?
Yes.

Mass deportation of Jews in all western countries along with Muslims and spics will be our future. Oh and Fbi agents have to go too. Fuck the doj too

>create a new muslim state within France
And within a week they'll all be fleeing back to real France as "refugees" while complaining that the white man won't let their new country succeed

sounds like they could use some better academics, since there are many such states outside of france.

why are progressives so obsessed with ruining the few bastions of civilization westerners have managed to carve out over the centuries?

An opinion that was published by a news media outlet. If you think this is just one crazy sjw's opinion you are a fool. This is the logical outcome of multiculturalism.
>Be muslim
>Move to the west
>Don't like their laws because muslim
>All my neighbors are muslim
>75% give or take of the people I interact with are muslim
>All in agreement that they don't like the laws or culture of the west
Why do you think these people will assimilate? They will never assimilate, they will want to change the laws and change the culture. Multiculturalism is doomed to become civil war/balkanization.

oh no they will still get all the French taxpayers money and get to vote in their elections, they will just get the added privilege of not being subject to French laws. This is cuckoldry's final form.

Like Algeria?

>>Don't put your hand in the fire, it will burn
>>It wasn't the fire that burnt my hand, it was you

>I'm just trying to work out an analogy for this, but I can't do it. I don't understand why people are so stupid. This doesn't seem possible. I'm so confused.
>an analogy
The fire has been pre-heating our asses since way before 1968. We have passed the boiling point a few decades ago.

We're all in the same pot.
Still think you can save everyone?
Still believe in justice?
The pot is solely there to cook us to death.
I'd get my froggy ass out.

Attached: boiled frog.jpg (1189x718, 99K)

What about glow-in-the-dark CIA niggers?

Attached: 1534557737341.gif (422x553, 50K)

>Is civil war imminent?

user, ww3 technically started years ago.

Only M.A.D. from nukes is keeping it under wraps.

An AI removes M.A.D....

So yeah....civil war in france.
Then the rest of europe as a chain-reaction.

The muslims will make their Europe-wide move.

Mass simultaneous pre-planned strikes using mainly fire as a weapon, small arms, etc.

It's only matter of how long imo.

Attached: 1557428581213.png (736x552, 618K)

About time to chimp out again too

ahaha how fucking retarded are they.
its exactly how muslims always operate.
They go in claiming to be of peace
breed like rats
want things to change
push natives out
keep pushing outwards from their starting point
natives say they can have it
they start moving further in
until they have complete control and establish a caliphate.

Hang the coward.

also i would hardly consider conflict between citizens and so-called refugees a "civil war"

Attached: Birth Rates.jpg (802x542, 43K)

more just bare minimum national defense

>i would hardly consider conflict between citizens and so-called refugees a "civil war"
Well, leftists will side with them, which makes it even easier to rally the honest people.

Close all traffic and transport, cut off electricity, gas and water supplies, if the farmers don't sell their food, if the doctors keep their medicine, if the sailors and pilots refuse to let in international aid, the cities will starve quickly.

It's not even a fight, I doubt anyone in the military or police would side with foreigners if shit does hit the fan, most of them have families, all of them are native.

Attached: European_migration.jpg (1920x1007, 461K)

fuck off subhuman sandnigger
>most likely a larp
>memeflag

>All of your countries were explored by Frenchmen way before you arrived, Anglos.

Oh how the mighty have fallen.

things always gets worse before they get better. endure and when the time is right fight back.

at least here it seems more likely that we're in for a long, slow, and painful brazilification with both sides ineffectually kvetching all the way to brazil-oblivion

France is shithole with cuckolds. Only things i care its how ma boysh aus Deutchland well be fuck shitskins

Fuck you infidel fat yankie

Attached: D19B64E2-7F7F-4EF2-B1FD-4ED1914D19A8.jpg (4032x3024, 2.49M)

And that's a good thing.

Attached: coming soon.jpg (624x415, 34K)

Same thing with Serbia and Kosovo.
Seems like there's a pattern here hmmm

They can always go there at gunpoint.

Just make Islam illegal

>Working and slaving away for infidels and paying taxes

Bitch I got my jizzyah while shitpost on here

It was 10% last time I looked and that was a few years ago.