Why haven't you learned that hiding your hate and bigotry behind the the teachings of Christ is not only immoral but...

Why haven't you learned that hiding your hate and bigotry behind the the teachings of Christ is not only immoral but down right evil and satantic?

theguardian.com/world/2019/jul/29/author-christian-relationship-guide-joshua-harris-says-marriage-over?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other

Attached: t.jpg (1080x930, 319K)

Other urls found in this thread:

infowars.com/watch-alex-jones-show/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH

because they were all taught God loves sin...when God love only a repentance sinners

you dont learn untrue things, you are convinced of them through browbeating and threats.

>mega church
>satanic
Who would’ve guessed

Attached: 5CE16DA1-093C-44D9-B455-BCD6D1D34730.jpg (1200x630, 128K)

>you dont learn untrue things
wat

>Actually thinking God created humans to be gay

Kys

This story is a bit fishy. If you read between the lines, I'm guessing he got caught sucking cock on Grindr or something and was blackmailed into reversing his stance.

Trump needs to go after big tech to stop these kikes

infowars.com/watch-alex-jones-show/

>megaChurch pastorbecomes rich because of the positive message that he spread to struggling people
>became upper class
>started to inundate himself with the upper-class mindset, which is poison to the lower classess

>hiding your hate and bigotry behind the the teachings of Christ is not only immoral but down right evil and satantic
this is an untrue statement steeped in cargo-cult mentality and effeminate whinging

So he’s for anal worms and aids but against God!

Based

Didn't this guy get caught cheating on his wife or something?

This guy was probably never a legitimate pastor just became one for some hidden agenda. When he realized people weren’t buying what he was selling, he jumped ship. Pulled a lauren southern move.

Hide behind it? Nigga that shit gets directly in the way of vital hatred and biggotry other races apply to great advantage over whites. Fuck this Jewish (((faith))). All religion is a surrogate act that exposes your self and your race to undermining. Race is religion, if you're not cattle that belongs to kikes.

I'd guess he was in it mostly for the money. His book was a huge hit while apparently being just telling readers what they already want to read. One legit flaw in many Christians is that they are very vulnerable to exploitation by frauds and hacks.

Seems like he's doing the same they he was before
Just swapped audiences to one that is trending positively

crypto kike

This is probably closer to the truth than he will admit at this point. That's the way it always seems to work in these stories.

This is also very true. He's working off the assumption (possibly true) that he will now be a darling to the left; a symbiosis where he gets a warm welcome in exchange for them using him as an "example" for the next decade. Given enough time, he'll form a new "inclusive" church, and will suck in the LGBT crowd whose honest search for faith is in conflict with traditional bible teaching.

As far as "courtship" vs "dating" goes, meanwhile in Edwardian England...
> Horace has been courting miss mapleworth for 6 months
> It's going well. After only two months she allowed him to call her by he first name
> the family is going along with it, even allowing them to walk 20 steps ahead of the parents when they walk to church
> Last week, she gave him one of her hair ribbons as a token of her esteem
> he stares at it at night, thinking of his beloved
> during the day, he keeps it in his breast pocket, closer to his heart.

He's following the kike religion now - being evil.

That's every pastor ever.

If that's true how do you explain this?

Attached: DRE-Digital-Rectal-Exam.jpg (1200x1324, 478K)

>Bring nice to people is an upper class mindset

Wut?

Not really a surprise, as power often corrupts.
But if this is the guy I'm thinking of:

>cheats on his wife
>gets caught
>guess god dont real

"I've given up my religion! I apologize to all the LGBT community for my last book. You won't be upset about what I write next!"

>$$$ profit $$$

remove all judaic cults
reclaim your race

Attached: death-to-abraham-dick-cutters.jpg (452x446, 32K)

Literally this
>rich shyster fleeces his flock for all he can, flops to the other side of the fence to sell his story
Easy money

Attached: 1563486525566.png (600x456, 52K)

It also feels nice to take drugs, but that doesn't mean you have to, and/or that "God" meant for us to do so.

make the entire middle east one giant oven
begin in Jerusalem

Attached: burning settlements.jpg (600x399, 81K)

It doesn't help that the current form of mainstream Protestantism has neglected science.

>abraham dick cutters
"Listen! I, Paul, tell you this: If you are counting on circumcision to make you right with God, then Christ will be of no benefit to you."
-Galatians 5:2

Honestly, you athiest neckbeards are a complete embarrassment. How do you live with yourselves? I wouldn't if I were you.

Attached: Putting the meme to rest.png (900x3071, 689K)

>evangelical mega church

Attached: cad (2).jpg (740x497, 39K)

>longtime fraud admits he was a fraud, because the prevailing wins benefit him from disassociating with his previous made-up beliefs he only appropriated to make money.
SO BRAVE!

Are all megachurches suspect or am I just being biased? America and its heretical take on Christianity will always puzzle me

(((evangelical)))

>heretic looses faith in heretical protestantism
sounds about right

>> during the day, he keeps it in his breast pocket, closer to his heart.
hnnngggg

is this asshole really so important that it needs to be a front page story that he fucked up his marriage and renounced Christianity
even Fox is doing this shit
media, "conservative" or otherwise, are just demoralization machines

>retarded like makes cringeworthy post

I bet you faggots wonder why there are mass shooting against kikes

No, he is only important in terms of the large media narrative.

A LGBT activist who finds God and renounces his sin to become a Christian would never be news, because that's not the message they want to project.

But a christian, who sees the "error" of his ways and suddenly wants to embrace the LGBT community IS part of the narrative they want to project; so they will make him out to be the biggest person in the world, "proof" that all of the smart people are rejecting the "bigotry" of biblical teaching.

He should be ashamed. He ran around guilt tripping homosexuals when he was obviously ducking around d on his wife. He walked away from big money mega church before he could be exposed. Jesus always said clean your own bedroom before attempting to help others clean theirs.

Jesus never mentioned bedrooms

How do you know what God meant? You don't get to decide that.

"But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us"

No Christian teaches that God loves sin.

Revelation tells us. We have the Bible

>Mega church
>Con artist moves on from one con to the next

It's all so tiresome

Another false prophet self identified. At least now he can serve his true master, money, more openly.

Huckster moves on to another racket. Yeah, this thread is dogshit.

*super church.

Stopped reading