Is it possible to be redpilled and cool?

I may be wrong but I don't think you can be considered cool while staying redpilled

Attached: monster-children-priscilla-szabo.jpg (1000x667, 110K)

Yeah, you just have to be tall, good-looking, and most importantly white

Why the fuck do you care about being (((cool))) ?

Ikr fucking normies have to go back to fakebook

Being “cool” is an attitude

The tall guys I know are faggots, oddly enough.

I always led the pack, and was always the shortest of the group.

A combination of those, or/and, run your own business, have fuck you money, have a faithful wife and children, etc.

YOU can't

ah, you are what they call in america a shawty nigga aren't you
I heard about niggas like you from american nigga ballads, supposedly you go first because it's easier to break into someone's house with a tiny person

This. One thing of great importance is be charismatic, funny, and not a dick in any way. Also, dress well. Yesterday I got a $300 tux for fucking $20 (plus 2 more suits, $15 each, both worth ~$250)

I’m not quite fuck you money rich but I’ll get there, I have a beautiful wife, 3 kids, 2 houses, property innawoods, a pretty big sailboat, but I still try and be responsible with my money until I have enough I know I’m good forever. I’m 6’2 230 low body fat, i have a lot of extreme sports type hobbies climbing mountain biking, skydiving etc, and I’m very red pilled, desu no you can not be cool and red pilled, I think people think of me as cool, I have people who want to hang out all the time but my red pill induced autism makes me hate all Normies so it’s usually just me and my family and maybe a couple buddies I will hang out with. I used to be “cool” for sure even with less money and less social status but you lose the drive for that even you realize all these people suck, I just want my family safe and happy and I want my few good friends I know I can rely on for anything and vice versa.

Man you're awesome!! Don't get me wrong but I think you are a rare specimen here

I want to be more charismatic but being redpilled makes me angry/depressed. You can't be cool with that negativity in your life

dude, I love trying to redpill normies and watch them slowly reject all of their bluepill lies. have you ever tried it?

Yeah, I my best friend I met about 10 years ago was as blue pilled as it gets, I met him at a beer cup sailboat race and we ended up racing together a few times, after that we went out just to cruise and broke out a bottle of scotch and his life changed forever, he went from globo homo to being further right wing than me even after that, just started with a simple political discussion over drinks on the lake, I think that’s the trick to succeful red pilling of normies is that they need to be in a good mood and doing something they enjoy to be more receptive, I still occasionally get into it with others but I can back my stuff up pretty well so I’m sure I’ve swayed at least a few others

I get what you mean it used to get me down pretty bad to, you just gotta find other things you live for, focus on starting a family and raising them right, set yourself up with a fun outdoors place to hang with your kids and make some preparation for if we ever get to the point of the boogaloo. I can’t change the world, I could never run for public office with my past, but I can raise My kids right and show others the happiness a traditional family brings, and just maybe that will swing some more people our way, and those things are enough to keep me happy, nothing will take that away from me and if anyone tries I have a small arsenal and will gladly die defending what’s mine.

if you're betavirgin and redpilled you're still a beta

You're so cool.

Attached: BT2018_BENJAMIN-PAUL_FRI_METROPOLIS_GAY_LITTLE_BROTHER-1.jpg (660x440, 70K)

>got a $300 tux for fucking $20
How d you do that you silver tongued devil?

Listen to Jonathan Bowden explain it. Don't be a pussy and you'll be cool.

It works for frat boys.
I mean, their level of redpill is 'racist jokes with the boys', but its something.

hey, if you're still here: thrift stores are amazing. all you have to do is know what you're looking for and you can actually make money thrifting. in that same visit I spent $200 and got two $300 scooters for $25 each, and intend to sell them for minimum $175 each, so I'll have made money for my time and gotten 3 suits, a nice $100 router for $15 I will also sell, ~10 keyboards, etc.

real easy pickings, just go thrifting.

>t. delusional manlet