Cyprus is Turkish

The island of Cyprus is rightful Turkish clay. Greek faggots need to get out back to their shitskin “country” and bong cucks need to be driven into the ocean. The biggest embarrassment to the “””Greeks””” is that Turkish Cypriots actually look whiter and more attractive. Sorry, but the Greeks of ancient times no longer exist.

Today Northern Cyprus, tomorrow Southern Cyprus. Greek and bong occupiers are bitch-boy nigger cucks and have no political legitimacy as far as I am concerned. This is the patrician position on the matter, for all the newfags wondering.

Attached: 9ABA386C-76A2-4367-8716-1E67A8FD093A.png (2480x1507, 364K)

Cyprus is Russian territory

I agree. Greeks know they’re browner than Turks and it kills them inside, gnawing at them at every moment. Also,

>Anglos
>white

Cyprus is Australian clay

This tbqh

no, it's serbian

Pic related is the “President of the Greek Occupier Parliament.” Does it look white to you?

Attached: D1D054B4-DA55-4B20-B9C7-AA13F7D7636B.jpg (1280x1678, 329K)

I can't even tell you how angry this makes me. Cyprus is rightful crusader clay.

Attached: AngryJohny5.jpg (450x400, 14K)

All I see is in your abhorrent post is the vague pipe-dreams of a limp-twisted faggot. Cyprus has always been Turkish and soon Erdogan will purge the island of the brown horde LARPing as Greeks.

DC shitpost quality - mutt kike.
Come on rabbi, I know you want someone else to say it... Cypriots are of Phoenician stock so they belong to Israel. There I've said it.
Too bad you hate Christians so much, it would might actually have happened. But since you're all so hateful and spiteful towards Christendom, you prefer for Muslim to rule over your kinsmen just because they were converted to Christianity over 1000 years ago.

*limp-wristed

Nobody actually takes the Greek occupiers seriously, except for EU trannies and braindead tourists.

Attached: Turk1.webm (854x480, 1.31M)

T*rk occupiers need to be deported back to Mordor.

Attached: 1558995951909.jpg (1065x478, 245K)

Yeah, I'm sure you're American and this is your genuine opinion.
Fuck off with this slide thread.
Turkey is a shithole and will never be considered European, by the way.

All of Anatolia is rightful greek land. Turks are an insectoid invasion and should be exterminated like the pestilence they and all other muslims are.

Attached: Mohammed_Fucks_Pigs.png (564x553, 337K)

show flag jew

>Cyprus is Syrian rightfull clay

Greece and all of ancient hellenistic clay belongs to the blue eyed white skinned aryan.

Attached: true-colors-of-greek-statues-apollo.jpg (630x630, 94K)

On what historical basis? Cyprus is Turkish clay and is as synonymous with Turkey as Istanbul.

Cyprus is rightful Canadian territory and if you don't agree, you're not white.

>Historical basis
What claims do you hold on American soil

Implying Turks are white and also civilized

Cyprus is rightfully Egyptian clay

It belongs to the British.
Greeks and Turks can go fuck each other.

My ancestors came here on the second wave to Jamestown, settle in Georgia, and owned slaves. What claim do you hold on Swedish soil, Mbembe?

greeks>turkish

Attached: nickthegreek.png (1024x587, 325K)

Canada is rightful French clay, but not even they wanted it

Your mom is rightful my fucking dick clay you memeflaggot

Attached: 1493228634168.jpg (1170x794, 174K)

>dick clay
sounds like a personal problem, francois

Cyprus will blow up, killing everyone on it, and nobody will want to go back.
Eat shit you morons, Muslims can never be trusted.

What a fool you are, gyro muncher.